• Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

PoopyCoopy

family is important in this day in age.

Teach your kids right.

Illmind

Illmind

well i guess i should tell my boy his loft isn't a loft and his plants aren't plants thanks for clearing that up. as far as jelousy seriously my dude? your whole reup is a smoke bag to me. and as far as chron i can get most any flavor i want what i look like gettin jelous over someone who has a few haze crumbs? u trying to sell trees through the internet cmon son you thrown off. now proceed to go ahead and 1up me i'm done interacting with u i only build with real. just leme kno when u get scooped for trying to get snaps on the internet so i can laugh. one
ps: your haze is garbage if u gotta resort to internet hustlin lol and @ 7 dimes a # your family shows mad love.

M

m3vert7590

haze

im not advertising anything.. im just letting ppl know where the majority of the haze comes from.. nothing more nothing less... if u get great haze illmind ..why dont we compare and contrast ..since ur so confident? ur in the ny area right? so since ur boy got lofts and this and that? i guess ur haze is so killer? ok man since it is ..i would love to see it ..since im an ultimate haze lover...

M

m3vert7590

id love to see ur meds illmind... im a sativa lover..not a sativa hater man

Illmind

Illmind

shitty old pic, but here is some 115 day 3 month cured haze straight from the bx.
UTPIFFHAZE3.JPG

that is some of the best haze i ever smoked there are a ton of good hazes in NY but trying to find the original is a needle in a bigass haystack. as you can see it's basically super huge calyxs with tons of trichs on a long vine which is how all the buds are. a zip fills up a pillow case damn near so it's a smugglers nightmare.

M

m3vert7590

haze

yup thats def ITTT... an oz fills the entire Zip and it smokes incredible.. i would love to see more pics... when u mean 115 days u mean fllowering 115 days... or total with veg ? my stuff looks really really similar to that haze

M

m3vert7590

the haze i have to date has more hairs on it... it looks almost identical but filled with more hairs... im 25 right now.. and have smoking for 10 years straight... and my whole life its been the same strain from the same spot.. and its just so great.. and idk about california and west coast... but here ny/nj there are ppl that will only smoke this (haze)and will refuse to burn much of anything else since its such a satisfying bud IMO.. i am one of them as well as allot of ppl i know..

Illmind

Illmind

115 dayz 12/12. its takes 35 days 12/12 before it even shows a pistil usually very long plant but worth the wait if ur patient which no lies i'm not but would b for this particular cut. i heard literally like 6x stretch my homie said if he didn't have high ceilings he wouldn't grow it. i'd like to someday grow a similar haze but they're tough to find being it extremely time consuming to flower all phenos. i have 30 ot haze x skunk1 i hope to find the unique profile but i know chances are slim. here's to ur fla connec *'New York States Largest Indoor Grow Op Busted Federal drug officials have helped break up an upstate drug ring and seized more than 6,000 pounds of marijuana worth nearly $20 million, they announced on Wednesday.The drug ring, based in Sullivan County, was distributing marijuana across the Northeast, including New York City. The authorities said the operation was spread across a number of homes in Mamakating, a town of 11,000 about an hour and a half from Manhattan.On Tuesday night, federal drug enforcement agents and Sullivan County Sheriff s officers raided the homes, seized more than 6,300 marijuana plants and arrested 16 people, Preet Bharara, the United States attorney for the Southern District of New York, said in court documents.The federal Drug Enforcement Administration called it the largest breakup of an indoor marijuana-growing operation in New Yorks history. Hidden in houses located within the suburban communities of Sullivan County, these individuals were responsible for farming the most abused illicit drug in our nation,? John P. Gilbridge, Drug Enforcement Administration special agent in charge, said in a statement.The authorities said they were initially led to the operation after federal agents pulled over a car in the area that smelled of marijuana.Lawyers for the arrested people could not be immediately reached for comment Wednesday night. They were all detained without bail. If convicted, each faces' article here....... http://www.nytimes.com/2011/03/31/nyregion/31pot.html

B

bigbudz239

ayo you wrong bout bubba smellin lemony thats not real bubba than lol bubbakush is a bubblegum male crossed with a hindu kush female it smells very kushy and more sweet than anything like a lemon haha

M

m3vert7590

haze

yeah there up here too making the haze.. used to be all over florida..(still is)and numerous ppl around hear are making the haze as well... im a haze lover..and i will be posting pics so i can show u my cut illmind...

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
man i used to smoke sooo much of that haze kid twist..haha amsterdam ave was good to me as a kid...surprised with those crazy dominicans!!

Always wondered..it would probably be speculation..but what do you think twist,is the genes behind the notorious nyc haze??

its been years since ive smoked it..

G

gerardbutler79

man i used to smoke sooo much of that haze kid twist..haha amsterdam ave was good to me as a kid...surprised with those crazy dominicans!!

Always wondered..it would probably be speculation..but what do you think twist,is the genes behind the notorious nyc haze??

its been years since ive smoked it..

definitely not the haze genes as in the stuff from tom hill or whatever, I think it's completely unrelated to that type of "haze" the uptown is some chunky ass almost indica looking bud

M

m3vert7590

this is a fresh cut haze .... my super clear pics of my haze is NOT LETTING ME POST! im so pissed off.. and i have no idea why.... i cant wait to show u fellas sum good haze... iT CAME OUT BOMB... just got done drying last week . i will continue to try to post the pic and try to have it work.

M

Melo2k11

the haze i have to date has more hairs on it... it looks almost identical but filled with more hairs... im 25 right now.. and have smoking for 10 years straight... and my whole life its been the same strain from the same spot.. and its just so great.. and idk about california and west coast... but here ny/nj there are ppl that will only smoke this (haze)and will refuse to burn much of anything else since its such a satisfying bud IMO.. i am one of them as well as allot of ppl i know..

this haze is from florida thats a fact, he isn't lying shit is bomb. GO yanks, Go jeter !!!!!

Papa

Papa

Supporter
my super clear pics of my haze is NOT LETTING ME POST! im so pissed off.. and i have no idea why.... i cant wait to show u fellas sum good haze... iT CAME OUT BOMB... just got done drying last week . i will continue to try to post the pic and try to have it work.

for a tutorial on how to properly upload images at the farm, see the link in my sig line.

keep em around 1mb each and you'll have no prob.

Papa

Top Bottom