Pipecarver's new Spiderfarmer5'x5' with 2-SE3000 growing wild

• Thread starter PipeCarver
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kuwl

kuwl

I put a net on today but without them going through any stretch yet I'll need another on top, I'll try and pull the net down some tomorrow and with it I hope lower the plants too

I took a few pics at lights out with only the red led's on. I'm not ready for them yet but Sunday I hope after the clock switches and a lights out pic of my 19 day old girls, 1 day after transplant
Nice looking plants and I got to get one of those Spider Farmer Stickers!

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Nice looking plants and I got to get one of those Spider Farmer Stickers!
I've been asking for decals, hats,Tshirts,cups, key chains, something with their logo on it since they started sponsoring me and they kept saying they didn't have any but would get some made up. Then a couple of months ago they posted on here with there new logo sticker and I asked again, Finely yesterday in the box with the new light they came. Now to get a coffee cup from them.....lol.......

We had a small store and were constantly sent promo material with our logo on it from companies pushing their wares to get us to buy, cups,pens,matches, calendars Tshirts key chains as advertising stuff ....So I figured a big company like Spiderfarmer should have it too.....

kuwl

kuwl

I've been asking for decals, hats,Tshirts,cups, key chains, something with their logo on it since they started sponsoring me and they kept saying they didn't have any but would get some made up. Then a couple of months ago they posted on here with there new logo sticker and I asked again, Finely yesterday in the box with the new light they came. Now to get a coffee cup from them.....lol.......

We had a small store and were constantly sent promo material with our logo on it from companies pushing their wares to get us to buy, cups,pens,matches, calendars Tshirts key chains as advertising stuff ....So I figured a big company like Spiderfarmer should have it too.....
I got a wooden chest i keep them on 😁

IMG 4284
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
I have a sheet of them I'll send you one to add to your collection.
Mar 11
When I cleaned up the bottoms of my plants on Tuesday I took 4 branches off different plants and stuck them in a 4L jug of water and left them off the light in my veg closet. I remembered them today and they looked beautiful, almost better looking than when I cut them from the bottoms of the mother plants. I think I took 2 Gsc 1 AK47/Blackberry and 1 Gelato......

Which is which is any ones guess but I cleaned them up and stuck them in the soil a 50/50 mix perlite & promix with a part of worm castings, after dripping Clonex in the pre-made hole and onto each cutting......

I've trimmed all the leaves and sprayed them with warm water then sprayed the dome and covered the vents. I'll re spray tomorrow as needed but keep the vents closed after spraying them down. I'll leave them off the light for the first 10 days or until I can tell they're growing roots then I'll move them in with my Revegging auto and the GG I'm stunting.

IMG 4633
IMG 4631
IMG 4632
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Mar 11
When I cleaned up the bottoms of my plants on Tuesday I took 4 branches off different plants and stuck them in a 4L jug of water and left them off the light in my veg closet. I remembered them today and they looked beautiful, almost better looking than when I cut them from the bottoms of the mother plants. I think I took 2 Gsc 1 AK47/Blackberry and 1 Gelato......

Which is which is any ones guess but I cleaned them up and stuck them in the soil a 50/50 mix perlite & promix with a part of worm castings, after dripping Clonex in the pre-made hole and onto each cutting......

I've trimmed all the leaves and sprayed them with warm water then sprayed the dome and covered the vents. I'll re spray tomorrow as needed but keep the vents closed after spraying them down. I'll leave them off the light for the first 10 days or until I can tell they're growing roots then I'll move them in with my Revegging auto and the GG I'm stunting.
Mar 12
This morning I went to check my drying bud and it was hard and mostly dried but still needs a bit more time. I pulled a bud off and it smoke well with a nice taste so I thought I'd pull another bud off to test smoke.....

When I checked this morning the humidifier was dry so I refilled it and set at 60% and left it....I opened the tent and everything is damp like day 3 of drying damp....wtf humidity 95% WTF with the humidifier still belching out steam.....checked the setting still said 60% but was reading 99% wtf I shut it off and reset it to 60% now I wait.... damp weed...fk.....

Oh NO....SEEDS in the AK47/Blackberry. As I moved the plant to grab a bud I thought I heard the tell tale sign of a seed drop. I stopped looked around, reached around the floor but I couldn't find anything........whew....I bust open a bud and tap tap 2 seeds pop out........ah Fk............its not fully contaminated but there are seeds.... I hope it didn't effect my Gsc's.....

Last edited:
kuwl

kuwl

Mar 12
This morning I went to check my drying bud and it was hard and mostly dried but still needs a bit more time. I pulled a bud off and it smoke well with a nice taste so I thought I'd pull another bud off to test smoke.....

When I checked this morning the humidifier was dry so I refilled it and set at 60% and left it....I opened the tent and everything is damp like day 3 of drying damp....wtf humidity 95% WTF with the humidifier still belching out steam.....checked the setting still said 60% but was reading 99% wtf I shut it off and reset it to 60% now I wait.... damp weed...fk.....

Oh NO....SEEDS in the AK47/Blackberry. As I moved the plant to grab a bud I thought I heard the tell tale sign of a seed drop. I stopped looked around, reached around the floor but I couldn't find anything........whew....I bust open a bud and tap tap 2 seeds pop out........ah Fk............its not fully contaminated but there are seeds.... I hope it didn't effect my Gsc's.....
Last night i forgot to close up the cellar and tent and left a light on.
Gettin old sux!

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

Mar 12

I do loves me some AK47......seeds? Did someone say Seeds??!!?🙂

I hate to hear about herms or pollination contamination. Sorry Bro!

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
I do loves me some AK47......seeds? Did someone say Seeds??!!?🙂

I hate to hear about herms or pollination contamination. Sorry Bro!
I pulled a Gsc bud and its fine no seeds so far....I'll grab another AK bud tomorrow...if its only a few seeds I can deal with it but if there's a lot I'll turn it to infused Coconut oil / MCT for gummies but I've 3 clones from her growing in my 5x5 now....I'll have to get at my fans asap I cleaned up my tent but I didn't spray it down...They need a good cleaning anyways...but fk always something I thought I had a good grow...small plants but nice tight buds

HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

honestly imho people make a fuze about hermie and seeds.

with my last grow i got like already 100 seeds out of 1/5 the harvest from 8 plants that could look like a lot of seeds but truth it's not, i only found them on nodes preflowers almost never inside the buds themselves, and well i don't even notice a difference with the high.
even more i m pretty happy about it as that make me a bunch of r1/s1 seeds from a strain i like as i had only one hermie out of eight plants that had a few males preflowers to get mature enough to open up and drop some pollen before i spot them

another thing it's back in the days smoking pollinated weed was something pretty common sensemillia not always been the norm and people were happy with their weed even with a few seeds.

potency loss due to ratio of pollination of a said plant is overexagerated imho

HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

"The pollen collected during the Mid flowering stage retained its viability for the longest period which was 22% of pollen grains after 21 days stored at 4°C."

"After the male plant has developed its pollen sacs, you must monitor them closely. Cannabis pollen is generally viable for 2–3 days in natural conditions."

you shouldn't be even bothered without cleaning between grow session

last time i got some pollen that drop bottom of the canopy i had like 3 seeds in the end.

water is enough to neutralize pollen as far as i know

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
honestly imho people make a fuze about hermie and seeds.

with my last grow i got like already 100 seeds out of 1/5 the harvest from 8 plants that could look like a lot of seeds but truth it's not, i only found them on nodes preflowers almost never inside the buds themselves, and well i don't even notice a difference with the high.
even more i m pretty happy about it as that make me a bunch of r1/s1 seeds from a strain i like as i had only one hermie out of eight plants that had a few males preflowers to get mature enough to open up and drop some pollen before i spot them

another thing it's back in the days smoking pollinated weed was something pretty common sensemillia not always been the norm and people were happy with their weed even with a few seeds.

potency loss due to ratio of pollination of a said plant is overexagerated imho
Seeds suck, they make a joint taste like crap and burn holes in my tshirts, & vinyl floors. I've gone so many grows without seeds it pisses me off I have them now. What bothers me more is I have 3 clones that went into flower last night from her and maybe a 4th from cuttings I just took. If its genetic I've a problem growing out her children if they behave in the same manner & contaminate my other plants I've been there done this in the past and It'll take me a while to weed these girls out of my cycle.

HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

well i m fine with it, happen with one joint out of five that there still a little unmature seed i didn't spot when rolling that make 2 3 puff taste like seed but nothink killing it for me

but yeah for mothers and clones always preferable if no hermie

kuwl

kuwl

Seeds suck, they make a joint taste like crap and burn holes in my tshirts, & vinyl floors. I've gone so many grows without seeds it pisses me off I have them now. What bothers me more is I have 3 clones that went into flower last night from her and maybe a 4th from cuttings I just took. If its genetic I've a problem growing out her children if they behave in the same manner & contaminate my other plants I've been there done this in the past and It'll take me a while to weed these girls out of my cycle.
I hear ya, been there many times and I've yet to control myself when finding out there's seeds in the tent.
Like the Tazmanian Devil, when I find a herm.
I wish I chilled a lil bit and listened to you about it the last time.
The main problem with seeds is cleaning them out every time you have to roll one.
Other than that I've got some good smoke with seeds.
It's the fluffy buds that are the worst.

Me finding a herm 🤣

Taz Looney Tunes2
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
well i m fine with it, happen with one joint out of five that there still a little unmature seed i didn't spot when rolling that make 2 3 puff taste like seed but nothink killing it for me

but yeah for mothers and clones always preferable if no hermie
Ya the little white ones don't pop when you smoke them. These are fully developed seeds. I use a coffee grinder and they'll get chopped up if I don't hand cut the buds to smoke....The stuff taste great and there's only 1-2 seeds per bud I've found so far..so we'll see.....I've a lot of smoke in the bank now losing one is no biggy but If it pisses me off it'll get cooked

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Ya the little white ones don't pop when you smoke them. These are fully developed seeds. I use a coffee grinder and they'll get chopped up if I don't hand cut the buds to smoke....The stuff taste great and there's only 1-2 seeds per bud I've found so far..so we'll see.....I've a lot of smoke in the bank now losing one is no biggy but If it pisses me off it'll get cooked
Mar 13
I cleaned all of my fans today, no big deal it took about an hour to take them apart and clean them up now they're good for this flowering.

I've been trimming up and bending my plants into place as much as I can, I've a full house its going to get tight. I have another net and it looks like I'll need it. I can probably raise the lights another 6-8" if I need to and I can drop all the plants down onto lower crates if it gets out of hand.

My Sprouts are doing well, the Do Si Do has one leave finger curling it looks like a bug wrapping up but its not, it just keeps rolling over on itself.

My cuttings are staying green and upright after 2 days now of proper care they look okay....When I kill them they usually wilt & die within the first 2-3 days so I'm thinking things is good.

My revegging Auto is still doing very well, I bent her over more after I took the pic shes going to lay across my veg closet 4Ft width soon....

IMG 4635
IMG 4636
IMG 4637
IMG 4638
IMG 4640
IMG 4641
IMG 4643
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Mar 13
I cleaned all of my fans today, no big deal it took about an hour to take them apart and clean them up now they're good for this flowering.

I've been trimming up and bending my plants into place as much as I can, I've a full house its going to get tight. I have another net and it looks like I'll need it. I can probably raise the lights another 6-8" if I need to and I can drop all the plants down onto lower crates if it gets out of hand.

My Sprouts are doing well, the Do Si Do has one leave finger curling it looks like a bug wrapping up but its not, it just keeps rolling over on itself.

My cuttings are staying green and upright after 2 days now of proper care they look okay....When I kill them they usually wilt & die within the first 2-3 days so I'm thinking things is good.

My revegging Auto is still doing very well, I bent her over more after I took the pic shes going to lay across my veg closet 4Ft width soon....
Mar 17
I took a few pics at lights out last night and everything is looking good. Not much of a change is noticeable in the few days since I've flipped them. I now have lights on 8 am - 8 pm with my reds lights coming on at 7:50 off at 8:10 am & pm.....it makes for a pretty pink sunset sunrise but will it do anything?

I went to clear out my 3x3 yesterday hoping my plants would be dry but they're still a bit damp, my moisture meter reads 19% I may have to bag them to give me my space back. I need to hang my new light and get the Auto Pot system set up and growing.

My 4 girls are ready to be transplanted into the Auto Pots when I get it set up and the 4 cuttings I took are still green and healthy looking after daily spraying the lid, tray floor and the plants. I'm having a hard time keeping the humidity up with my backup humidifier. My regular one is in my drying tent...

Ugly the revegged auto is growing well, once I get the 4 auto pot planed girls out I'll clean her up and take some cuttings of her, shes do for a good feeding today of 5/5/5/1 and a drip of ph down ml/gallon M/G/B/F

IMG 4655
IMG 4658
IMG 4660
IMG 4661
IMG 4662
IMG 4663
IMG 4651
IMG 4653

Latest posts

Top Bottom