Pipecarver's new Spiderfarmer5'x5' with 2-SE3000 growing wild

• Thread starter PipeCarver
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
My guys pressure us to take them out, meowing and staring scratching the door and Qnight will attack our legs until he gets put out in the morning, all in fun but I've puncture holes in my feet from yesterdays attacks. Coal will go after butter on the counter, he knows all he has to do to get a reaction out of us is to start fking with the butter dish, he can get the lid off and lick it or push it onto the floor.....fking cat knows how to get what he wants.......treats are a must through the day or suffer the consequences..........and we have 3 lol
Nov 28, This month seems to be flying by, My girls in the tent are 7 weeks in flower and looking pretty, just another couple of weeks and I can start cutting them down.

I made a batch of infused coconut oil and gummy's. I started with 4 cups decarbed of PlatinumOG with a bit of Jam/ Purple Haze mixed in. The Plat dried airy and too quickly so it was better to cook with than smoke. Then about 4 cups of Coconut oil in a double boiler cooking for 3 hrs stirring occasionally and adding water to the lower pot every 30 min or so. I then strain through a fine mesh strainer and squeezed the plant material with a potato ricer to get every drop of oil out I can. Once I had it all collected I strained it again through Cheese cloth to remove and plant material that slipped through. I ended up with 3 cups of nice clean green infused coconut oil.

I mixed up 2 boxes jello, 1 tsp Lechtin & 4 boxes gelatin and 1 cup of the infused oil. Stirred until mixed well and starting to set before I poured into pre-chilled moulds and into the fridge.

My girls under the hps are at 2 weeks in flower and showing off their stuff already. They've almost out grown their allotted space. I can drop them 4" and raise the light about 6" so they better stop stretching soon.

IMG 2398
IMG 2400
IMG 2405
IMG 2394
IMG 2395
IMG 2397
IMG 2383
IMG 2385
IMG 2387
IMG 2392
IMG 2417
IMG 2416
IMG 2419
JerzeyMike

JerzeyMike

Awesome PC. I like making gummies too. I use evaporated tincture for my active ingredient. Then i use one box(28g) of gelatin to one box of jello. 1-1/4 water and 3-4 tbsp of the tincture depending on how strong it is. According to the t-check, mine come out around 15-20 mg each. Your plants are looking great! I have 4-5 weeks left for mine. Do you decarb before infusing?

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Awesome PC. I like making gummies too. I use evaporated tincture for my active ingredient. Then i use one box(28g) of gelatin to one box of jello. 1-1/4 water and 3-4 tbsp of the tincture depending on how strong it is. According to the t-check, mine come out around 15-20 mg each. Your plants are looking great! I have 4-5 weeks left for mine. Do you decarb before infusing?
Thanks, I was better at making chocolates & its much easier to do but my wife has developed stomach issues eating chocolate before bed so I switched to the gummy's. They're strictly for her as sleep meds, it doesn't do anything for me. I like my smoke so no loss there.

Ya I cooked for 40 min at 235f stirring once at 20 min then recover and cook 20 more.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Thanks, I was better at making chocolates & its much easier to do but my wife has developed stomach issues eating chocolate before bed so I switched to the gummy's. They're strictly for her as sleep meds, it doesn't do anything for me. I like my smoke so no loss there.

Ya I cooked for 40 min at 235f stirring once at 20 min then recover and cook 20 more.
Nov 30
I had to do a little maintenance today on my 2 - 4 month old girls ( a Gelato & GG#4) that I kept in 1 gallon pots until Monday when I transplanted them into 3 gallon fabric. ( long story) They were then too tall to go into the closet where I veg so I bent them at 90* about 1 - 1.5 feet from the light.

I plan on putting them into the tent after I finish them off. I may have to build some support if the branches don't go straight up. Being so old the stalks are firm, it took me a few bends back and forth where I pinched to get them pliable enough not to snap or crack. Not one broke, all were successful bends. I expect they have another 2 weeks to veg before I flip any in my closet

My Gsc/Jam cross auto are now at 7 weeks and looking pretty, The nugs are solid, smell great and starting to get some more colour as they ripen. I took a few more pics of them at lights out.

IMG 2426
IMG 2427
IMG 2428
IMG 2436
IMG 2447
IMG 2446
IMG 2449
IMG 2457
IMG 2466
kuwl

kuwl

Nov 30
I had to do a little maintenance today on my 2 - 4 month old girls ( a Gelato & GG#4) that I kept in 1 gallon pots until Monday when I transplanted them into 3 gallon fabric. ( long story) They were then too tall to go into the closet where I veg so I bent them at 90* about 1 - 1.5 feet from the light.

I plan on putting them into the tent after I finish them off. I may have to build some support if the branches don't go straight up. Being so old the stalks are firm, it took me a few bends back and forth where I pinched to get them pliable enough not to snap or crack. Not one broke, all were successful bends. I expect they have another 2 weeks to veg before I flip any in my closet

My Gsc/Jam cross auto are now at 7 weeks and looking pretty, The nugs are solid, smell great and starting to get some more colour as they ripen. I took a few more pics of them at lights out.
Nice pic's PC I see your getting better at it.
The frost on those are making me drool lol. Only a few of my plants, last grow, looked that good.
How big is your veg tent and how many can it hold?
Asking cause I have 4 extra plants and maybe keeping them in veg for a while is the way to go.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Nice pic's PC I see your getting better at it.
The frost on those are making me drool lol. Only a few of my plants, last grow, looked that good.
How big is your veg tent and how many can it hold?
Asking cause I have 4 extra plants and maybe keeping them in veg for a while is the way to go.
I have a veg closet 8ft long 2,5 ft deep about 4 ft to the light. I have a 4 ft 6 tube t5 fixture on one side and 1 4 ft 2 tube * a 2' 2 tube on the left side I use for smaller plants. I can keep about 6 girls in veg in 3 gallon pots but I kept those 2 in 1 gallon pots I didn't know what I'd do with them. I want to clone off them now. I like flipping moms and raising their children to flip and clone off of to keep strains alive. I have an empty 3x3 I'll use for drying this next harvest in. I like the closet because it starts at counter height, no bending to get to the small girls.

kuwl

kuwl

I have a veg closet 8ft long 2,5 ft deep about 4 ft to the light. I have a 4 ft 6 tube t5 fixture on one side and 1 4 ft 2 tube * a 2' 2 tube on the left side I use for smaller plants. I can keep about 6 girls in veg in 3 gallon pots but I kept those 2 in 1 gallon pots I didn't know what I'd do with them. I want to clone off them now. I like flipping moms and raising their children to flip and clone off of to keep strains alive. I have an empty 3x3 I'll use for drying this next harvest in. I like the closet because it starts at counter height, no bending to get to the small girls.
Lucky you are, my old house has no closets except the very small one in my wife's room.
I like the idea of using the 3x3 for drying, my small one is 2x3x5 and that would be good for me to dry in unless I buy another veg tent this one is too small.
I need a 4x3x6 that is the space I got left to use and cannot find one that size anywhere.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Lucky you are, my old house has no closets except the very small one in my wife's room.
I like the idea of using the 3x3 for drying, my small one is 2x3x5 and that would be good for me to dry in unless I buy another veg tent this one is too small.
I need a 4x3x6 that is the space I got left to use and cannot find one that size anywhere.
I built the closet in my basement, it was part of my work bench I put 2 end caps on between 2 studs and I had a closet.........., fabric door on 1 half sealed for light with blackout cloth & a old wood cabinet door for the other side.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
I built the closet in my basement, it was part of my work bench I put 2 end caps on between 2 studs and I had a closet.........., fabric door on 1 half sealed for light with blackout cloth & a old wood cabinet door for the other side.
Dec 2
This is the time of the grow where all the work we do from seed to harvest pays off. From now until chop I get to gaze at and smell my girls fruits. All looking pretty and dressed up with their sparkles on getting ready for the big day...lol .......when we chop their legs off and hang them to dry......lol........that sounds creepy......I digress

I took a few pics from the front last night, Bubble Bomb.....Gsc Photo & a Gsc Auto.

I fed the 2 Gsc auto's today and I'm backing off a bit now to 5/5/10/ .5tsp MB / 1/ 2...M/G/B/MB/FL/up /ml per Gal

Gsc7weeks2
BB7weeks1
Gsc7weeks
IMG 2476
IMG 2466
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Not long now man.trim jail for you soon 😂 I’ve missed out on Christmas buds this yr…looks 🔥buddy.
I take my time trimming, I'll pull one out and let it sit on s bench out of the light. I pull all the big leaves that are left on it by hand then trim one branch at a time. I can take me a day or 2 on one plant. I don't clean them up too tight either I put my stuff to bed dirty, it all smokes and I don't need bag appeal......its all mine.....The stuff that doesn't make the jars gets cooked & my wife likes my larf and popcorn buds

bigbagofbuds

bigbagofbuds

Dec 2
This is the time of the grow where all the work we do from seed to harvest pays off. From now until chop I get to gaze at and smell my girls fruits. All looking pretty and dressed up with their sparkles on getting ready for the big day...lol .......when we chop their legs off and hang them to dry......lol........that sounds creepy......I digress.
Best part of growing if you ask me, I love this part but hate the harvest, harvest is so much work and no living plants to tend to which is one of my favorite parts hahaha. Your flowers look beautiful! Nice work!

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Best part of growing if you ask me, I love this part but hate the harvest, harvest is so much work and no living plants to tend to which is one of my favorite parts hahaha. Your flowers look beautiful! Nice work!
That's a long way from start to finish if you've no plants to tend, I'm perpetual and I'm either planting seeds or cloning off 2 month old plants ready to flip when I harvest....It kills me to have to start all over again. Its been a couple of years now since my last plague of spider mites shut me down and I had to re start.... I don't really want to even think about those mf ....bleach where's my fking bleach...time to sprat the floors😣😣😣

bigbagofbuds

bigbagofbuds

That's a long way from start to finish if you've no plants to tend, I'm perpetual and I'm either planting seeds or cloning off 2 month old plants ready to flip when I harvest....It kills me to have to start all over again. Its been a couple of years now since my last plague of spider mites shut me down and I had to re start.... I don't really want to even think about those mf ....bleach where's my fking bleach...time to sprat the floors😣😣😣
Im also doing perpetual runs with 2 flower tents a veg tent and a dry tent. I also have experience currently battling the spider mites, those buggers are resilient. I have them under control but want to eliminate them, pretty sure Ive cleaned up the cannabis plants but those suckers hide so well on the bumpy pepper leaves. Ive found a few spray downs with pyrethrin and then releasing predator mites keeps this under control for a single run. In my current run Im going to do a 2nd release of predators and continue spraying down the non flowering plants until I see no signs for a few months. Right now its just a leaf here or there with speckles and a few mites every few weeks so the predators really help but I think you have to release them on schedule which can be costly. I'm 3 weeks in flower now and havent had to pull a leaf in 2 weeks 🤞

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Im also doing perpetual runs with 2 flower tents a veg tent and a dry tent. I also have experience currently battling the spider mites, those buggers are resilient. I have them under control but want to eliminate them, pretty sure Ive cleaned up the cannabis plants but those suckers hide so well on the bumpy pepper leaves. Ive found a few spray downs with pyrethrin and then releasing predator mites keeps this under control for a single run. In my current run Im going to do a 2nd release of predators and continue spraying down the non flowering plants until I see no signs for a few months. Right now its just a leaf here or there with speckles and a few mites every few weeks so the predators really help but I think you have to release them on schedule which can be costly. I'm 3 weeks in flower now and havent had to pull a leaf in 2 weeks 🤞
It's cold here now so Its not really an issue, I have to be vigilant through the summer months but mites don't do cold very well. Not to say I don't have to watch for them but I've only had trouble with them when its hot and humid.

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

Dec 2
This is the time of the grow where all the work we do from seed to harvest pays off. From now until chop I get to gaze at and smell my girls fruits. All looking pretty and dressed up with their sparkles on getting ready for the big day...lol .......when we chop their legs off and hang them to dry......lol........that sounds creepy......I digress

I took a few pics from the front last night, Bubble Bomb.....Gsc Photo & a Gsc Auto.

I fed the 2 Gsc auto's today and I'm backing off a bit now to 5/5/10/ .5tsp MB / 1/ 2...M/G/B/MB/FL/up /ml per Gal

Nice looking flowers you have there ....

I did something similar recently ... I took an old 4' x 6' adjustable shelf (on wheels even) and made it into my clones and momma cart. I'm going to be doing much the same as you have been doing ... take a mom and run a bunch of clones from her. Then I'll put the mom back in the flower tent and raise a clone as the new momma. I'm hoping I'll be able to keep up to 6 small girls in it. Grow them out and take cuttings and then flip them later on. I should have been doing this all along but hey I guess better late than never. lol

Mother
Clones

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Nice looking flowers you have there ....

I did something similar recently ... I took an old 4' x 6' adjustable shelf (on wheels even) and made it into my clones and momma cart. I'm going to be doing much the same as you have been doing ... take a mom and run a bunch of clones from her. Then I'll put the mom back in the flower tent and raise a clone as the new momma. I'm hoping I'll be able to keep up to 6 small girls in it. Grow them out and take cuttings and then flip them later on. I should have been doing this all along but hey I guess better late than never. lol

View attachment 1308061View attachment 1308060
That's a nice looking girl, what is it? Man she'll be a beauty in bloom.....do you have room for her? she's going to take up some space and you'll need support..

I used to wait until I saw the cutting grow roots but there's no point, I get them growing now well enough not to worry one cutting is all I need to grow off each plant, If I take 2 cutting 1 for sure will grow......If 2 grow they can end up like the GG#4 and gelato I had no space for to flower and they're 4 month old still in veg. neglected and left in 1 gallon pots until this week

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

That's a nice looking girl, what is it? Man she'll be a beauty in bloom.....do you have room for her? she's going to take up some space and you'll need support..

I used to wait until I saw the cutting grow roots but there's no point, I get them growing now well enough not to worry one cutting is all I need to grow off each plant, If I take 2 cutting 1 for sure will grow......If 2 grow they can end up like the GG#4 and gelato I had no space for to flower and they're 4 month old still in veg. neglected and left in 1 gallon pots until this week
I have plenty of room. I have half of a 4 x 8 open ... and once I clean it out and get my new light hung up, I'll also have an empty 5 x 5.

That's Greenhouse Seeds version of Chem Dog. (OG kush crossed with sour diesel). I've thought about running her in a scrog all by herself. She'll already fill a 3 x 3 I'm sure. I'll have some new pictures posted over the weekend in my grow thread.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
I have plenty of room. I have half of a 4 x 8 open ... and once I clean it out and get my new light hung up, I'll also have an empty 5 x 5.

That's Greenhouse Seeds version of Chem Dog. (OG kush crossed with sour diesel). I've thought about running her in a scrog all by herself. She'll already fill a 3 x 3 I'm sure. I'll have some new pictures posted over the weekend in my grow thread.
Ya wall to wall in a 3x3 for sure, sour diesel is something I'd like to get a hold of from seed and run for a while. I've run the Chemdog and lost the strain to mites...lights out gotta ago.....

Latest posts

Top Bottom