Pipecarver's new Spiderfarmer5'x5' with 2-SE3000 growing wild

• Thread starter PipeCarver
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Ya wall to wall in a 3x3 for sure, sour diesel is something I'd like to get a hold of from seed and run for a while. I've run the Chemdog and lost the strain to mites...lights out gotta ago.....
Dec 4
Lazy Sunday again not much to do with the girls today but take a few pictures.
Bubble Bomb @ 8 Weeks
GSC photo @ 8 weeks
GSC/ Jam auto @ 8 weeks

BB8 weeks
BB8weeks2
Gsc2week8
GSC8 weeks
GSC2A
IMG 2533
IMG 2545
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Amazing work and Photo Contest worthy, thanks for the views, I noticed the Yo-Yo's as I plan to use them if needed,Cheers SS
Thanks for that but its all genetics, I just follow the GH recipe as close as I can without fking up too often and poof pretty girls. . The trick is staying consistent, if I water feed water feed transplant at the right times and just keep doing the same they grow great. The only times I have trouble I've water water water or feed feed feed because I lose track of who gets what. Or let them dry out to the point of death too often.....

I have a poor Gelato I'm not showing off in the back left, it went bone dry 2-3 times and under fed bad at the beginning of flower, its sticky as fk but small buds, light and not very pretty, pics upstairs i'll post a few in a bit.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
That GSC jam auto has lots of bag appeal and purple hues.like that one..
I thought it might have something to do with the Monster Bloom I'm using for the first time in flower 0-50-30 + my Gh nutes because I'm seeing a red color in the Bubble Bomb leaves I've not seen before. I usually use Kool Bloom 0 -10 -10 I just hope it smokes well😁 It won't be going in a bag....😆
😆

Madmax

Madmax

Haha..straight into the bowl 🥴..b interesting what it looks like when you mull it up..the Mac dragon was a purple grape like Color chopped up..even the scissor hash was purple lol so I wouldn’t b surprised if you get it too.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Thanks for that but its all genetics, I just follow the GH recipe as close as I can without fking up too often and poof pretty girls. . The trick is staying consistent, if I water feed water feed transplant at the right times and just keep doing the same they grow great. The only times I have trouble I've water water water or feed feed feed because I lose track of who gets what. Or let them dry out to the point of death too often.....

I have a poor Gelato I'm not showing off in the back left, it went bone dry 2-3 times and under fed bad at the beginning of flower, its sticky as fk but small buds, light and not very pretty, pics upstairs i'll post a few in a bit.
Dec 6
a mistreated Gelato @ 8 weeks

IMG 2501
IMG 2502
IMG 2504
bigbagofbuds

bigbagofbuds

@PipeCarver what do you do to track which plants need what? I'm still trying to figure out a good solution to that problem. So far I've been just going on a schedule, transplant, flip to flower, top dress at 2 weeks, top dress at 5 weeks, done at 8 to 9 weeks. This works usually up to the first top dress then the plants needs usually diverge and some need more and some less which I then try to remember but then usually end up giving one plant extra and another not enough hahaha.

I've been thinking maybe colour coded tags to let me know what actions I have already taken, but those can be hard to get at in the back of the tent. Writing notes for each plant is probably best but also lots of work when growing many different varieties from seed.

Even your abused plants still look great! Love to see your photos each day 🍻 definitely some contest worthy photos so expect to be in the running again for December 😉

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
@PipeCarver what do you do to track which plants need what? I'm still trying to figure out a good solution to that problem. So far I've been just going on a schedule, transplant, flip to flower, top dress at 2 weeks, top dress at 5 weeks, done at 8 to 9 weeks. This works usually up to the first top dress then the plants needs usually diverge and some need more and some less which I then try to remember but then usually end up giving one plant extra and another not enough hahaha.

I've been thinking maybe colour coded tags to let me know what actions I have already taken, but those can be hard to get at in the back of the tent. Writing notes for each plant is probably best but also lots of work when growing many different varieties from seed.

Even your abused plants still look great! Love to see your photos each day 🍻 definitely some contest worthy photos so expect to be in the running again for December 😉
I recently picked up a white board to keep check on who got what. I have a computer in my basement grow that I keep a separate word file for each plant and I document what i've fed or watered but I have to open the file to view it. The white board I've listed the plants in categories...Tent - hps - veg and a date grid I record " W " or " F " so I can see at a glance who has been fed or watered on what day without opening a file. I can then check the file for how much of what or if there are any special instructions I've written and fill in what I'm about to do....T

The white board is a good back up if I forget to update the file which happens more than I'd like to admit. It sucks when I look at a file and there's been no update for a week or more and I forget who got what and I have to guess.

kuwl

kuwl

I recently picked up a white board to keep check on who got what. I have a computer in my basement grow that I keep a separate word file for each plant and I document what i've fed or watered but I have to open the file to view it. The white board I've listed the plants in categories...Tent - hps - veg and a date grid I record " W " or " F " so I can see at a glance who has been fed or watered on what day without opening a file. I can then check the file for how much of what or if there are any special instructions I've written and fill in what I'm about to do....T

The white board is a good back up if I forget to update the file which happens more than I'd like to admit. It sucks when I look at a file and there's been no update for a week or more and I forget who got what and I have to guess.
I love this idea PC and will be doing it also. I would like to see a pic of the white board and your configuration on it.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
I love this idea PC and will be doing it also. I would like to see a pic of the white board and your configuration on it.
I'll take a pic after dinner before lights out and post tonight,,,,its nothing special....I just quickly made this as what it looks like
I got it at my fave second hand store. 24" x 36" $6.99 - 30% but the pens and eraser cost me $20 at staples....

Whiteboard
Last edited:
SSgrower

SSgrower

Breeders especially use "Notes" but growers as well so I too take notes also I started these "threads" to look back upon and calculate my next move especially if it's a known cultivar huh,Cheers & keep up the great work & photos SS

kuwl

kuwl

Read ur Msgs :(
I happen to have a white board in my spare room for excercise stuff but wifey says I can use it :)

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Read ur Msgs :(
I happen to have a white board in my spare room for excercise stuff but wifey says I can use it :)
Ya they're great, trick is keeping up with the w - f....Today I lifted a plant and it was light so I looked and my board wasn't updated, my word file was so I corrected it. I keep a record of how much feed I give & Epsom Salts on my computer I have to get in the habit of documenting as I'm doing on the board, if I wait I forget.....

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Ya they're great, trick is keeping up with the w - f....Today I lifted a plant and it was light so I looked and my board wasn't updated, my word file was so I corrected it. I keep a record of how much feed I give & Epsom Salts on my computer I have to get in the habit of documenting as I'm doing on the board, if I wait I forget.....
Dec 10
I pulled my @ 9 week old Bubble Bomb out today and she's going to sit in the shade for 2-3-4 days while I trim her down to hang. I had expected that I was going to pull the 2 GSC auto's but after looking at a bud I cut through the scope they're not ready yet @ 9 weeks.

I'm getting pressed for space now, I've 3 plants in veg that need room to grow, I was hoping to move all 5 vegging girls into flower at the same time but I won't have the space available until I pull the to GSC autos.

IMG 2601
BB9weeks
IMG 2612
IMG 2616
IMG 2667
IMG 2669
IMG 2711
IMG 2715
BB29weeks
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Dec 10
I pulled my @ 9 week old Bubble Bomb out today and she's going to sit in the shade for 2-3-4 days while I trim her down to hang. I had expected that I was going to pull the 2 GSC auto's but after looking at a bud I cut through the scope they're not ready yet @ 9 weeks.

I'm getting pressed for space now, I've 3 plants in veg that need room to grow, I was hoping to move all 5 vegging girls into flower at the same time but I won't have the space available until I pull the to GSC autos.
Sea of Green

Top Bottom