PipeCarver's Nova Scotian grow den

• Thread starter PipeCarver
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Madmax

Madmax

Ha im getting a little like that 😁.im like ok ill go out into the shed to get something and i get halfway thinking wtf i gotta get.i got to go back inside to remember..ive had same going to shop.id go in and buy things and get home wifey says wheres the milk dumbo..😂

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Oh..iforgot to say those buds are looking tasty 😄
Yes they are....I can't wait to dry some cookies...they smell incredible and hard as rocks...The Bubble Bomb is more typical of what I grow, nice buds but not nearly as tight as the J/GSC...I have a small bud sitting on my keyboard drying for 4 days now...I'm about to giver a try tomorrow morning....Most are at 8 weeks Thursday...I'm cutting one.....not sure which one but I need the smoke...I'll let the rest finish but something has to die Thursday.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Yes they are....I can't wait to dry some cookies...they smell incredible and hard as rocks...The Bubble Bomb is more typical of what I grow, nice buds but not nearly as tight as the J/GSC...I have a small bud sitting on my keyboard drying for 4 days now...I'm about to giver a try tomorrow morning....Most are at 8 weeks Thursday...I'm cutting one.....not sure which one but I need the smoke...I'll let the rest finish but something has to die Thursday.
I've cut a few lower branches to make some chocolate night time sleep medicine for my wife. These are off Bubble Bomb and a Jam/ GSC

100 6186
100 6189
100 6196
100 6198
100 6199
100 6200
100 6202
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
I've cut a few lower branches to make some chocolate night time sleep medicine for my wife. These are off Bubble Bomb and a Jam/ GSC
Nov 9, The chocolate works well, 1"x 2" x1/4" piece does the job. It taste great, she sleeps all night without being restless or having to get up to go pee.
1 cup Coconut oil melted in a double boiler. I added 1 cup of raw green crumbled bud and cooked it in the oil for an hour. I then screened it through cheese cloth twice until it was clear green oil. I then tossed in chocolate chips a handfull of peanuts & a few raisins. After about 45 minutes it was hard enough to cut into pieces. I'm not an expert on eatables but this Coconut/Cannabis/Chocolate/nut/raisin bar is fking awesome, Its like those Ferro Roche type chocolates we get at Christmas.....I could eat the whole bar in one night...no problem

Its 9 weeks tomorrow for this Jam/ White Widow and I cut her down 15 minutes ago. She is the furthest along and was the most inaccessible plant I have. I had to rearrange everything to get at her. I wasn't able to spin this girl because of her location so I just bent her over to let more light through her. Lots of nice hard buds on the lower branches. I could have done more topping with her but she vegged 6 weeks in crowded conditions and turned out nice.

100 6203
100 6212
100 6218
100 6219
100 6220
100 6216
kuwl

kuwl

Thanx for the recipe, I was about to ask ya lol.

Nice looking buds, frosty. Looking like it's near harvest as are mine.
It's like Christmas when I get to harvest and taste all them beautiful buds.

OLDSILVERTIP

OLDSILVERTIP

Ha im getting a little like that 😁.im like ok ill go out into the shed to get something and i get halfway thinking wtf i gotta get.i got to go back inside to remember..ive had same going to shop.id go in and buy things and get home wifey says wheres the milk dumbo..😂
not just you, i pull the same stunts.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
I'm glad my wife doesn't read this website, or chocolate sleep medicine could end up on my Honey Do list.
We had our 33rd anniversary just last week. My wife was bent over petting one of our cats and I gave her a goose, she jumped up with a shriek like its the first time that's ever happened....It cracks me up like it did 33 yrs ago, You'd think she'd be used to it by now, It just never gets old...lol

Moshmen

Moshmen

We had our 33rd anniversary just last week. My wife was bent over petting one of our cats and I gave her a goose, she jumped up with a shriek like its the first time that's ever happened....It cracks me up like it did 33 yrs ago, You'd think she'd be used to it by now, It just never gets old...lol
Just celebrated my 29th ! Lol

I have a hard time getting edibles to kick in (my metabolism) anyways ya did good with the nuts they help with potency also - try lectrin - that’s not spelled right remember I’m American lol . Aquaman adds to the gummies and it really does kick it up a notch .

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Just celebrated my 29th ! Lol

I have a hard time getting edibles to kick in (my metabolism) anyways ya did good with the nuts they help with potency also - try lectrin - that’s not spelled right remember I’m American lol . Aquaman adds to the gummies and it really does kick it up a notch .
Ya, they don't do much for me either. I've yet to get high off eating them, mostly because if I'm eating them I'm smoking too. Smoking doesn't stop just because I ate an eatable. I figure it would take me the entire bar to get me off and I could do that no problem....I like chocolate but I'm trying to quit lol...

.I've made cookies,gummies,& chocolate before but this coconut/chocolate/nut/raisin/pot bar is the best tasting thing I've ever made. The pot cooked into the coconut oil then added to the mix leaves a smooth cooked cannabis taste in the chocolate and it stays softer than most chocolate I've had. My wife says dark chocolate the next time.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Ya, they don't do much for me either. I've yet to get high off eating them, mostly because if I'm eating them I'm smoking too. Smoking doesn't stop just because I ate an eatable. I figure it would take me the entire bar to get me off and I could do that no problem....I like chocolate but I'm trying to quit lol...

.I've made cookies,gummies,& chocolate before but this coconut/chocolate/nut/raisin/pot bar is the best tasting thing I've ever made. The pot cooked into the coconut oil then added to the mix leaves a smooth cooked cannabis taste in the chocolate and it stays softer than most chocolate I've had. My wife says dark chocolate the next time.
We had a little fire in my back yard today..my son came over and we did a quick build out of some peg board I have to help my soggy bunch of crap underneath burn

100 6230
100 6237
100 6241
100 6242
100 6244
100 6245
100 6249
100 6251
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Right on PC, looks like you've got a nice smoke stash for the winter.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Right on PC, looks like you've got a nice smoke stash for the winter.
Thanks but I don't think it'll get me through winter here...Do you remember winter?...it's about 4 months longer here than in your semi arid local. You remember...it must be one of the reasons you left......it's one of those days, grey,wet.10c I could never stay here if I was single. I'd rather be homeless in LA than spend a long lonely winter in N.S......okay depression talking I gotta smoke one. I've just dried a Jam/ White Widow....no cure yet but smoke able....

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

I'd rather be homeless in LA than spend a long lonely winter in N.S......okay depression talking I gotta smoke one. I've just dried a Jam/ White Widow....no cure yet but smoke able....

I said something very similar earlier this week about the prairie hellhole I'm itching to leave ASAP.

An already-drunk homeless person in the US tends to have better decision making, literacy, common sense, and understanding of scientific method than the average person in Alberta. Calling it the Texas of Canada is giving it far too much credit (Austin, San Antonio, and Houston are all pretty cool cities), it's more like Alabama with worse education and more widespread current racism.

Top Bottom