PipeCarver's Nova Scotian grow den

• Thread starter PipeCarver
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Jungle in there man, looks good. I have plants all over right now as well but most are in flower or going to be real quick.

I did scroll back some looking for you nutes sched. I and some others had some trouble last year with plants going forever in flower. Backed way way off on Bloom quantity & length of time used made an immediate difference. Had plants wanting to try and go on forever lol.
With these I ran them 7 weeks 12/12 then 10 days 18/6 then I flipped some other plants so they went back to 12/12 about 10 days ago...They're Auto's...Who know what the fk my timing experiment did to them but I'm smoking some nice sticky bud off the 2 I cut at 8 weeks...16 days ago

I cut and hung them. I was in fear of running out of my supply so I needed to get something dried. lol I was getting desperate so I thought I'd go through my jars and clean out the lower edges that I don't clean out, I opened 3 and got a few joints then I opened the 4th and whoopee a full jar a Dark green jar I thought was empty...Sooo I'm good for a while lol .........anyways I had just cut 2 now I could let them dry without pilfering off them and its pretty good. I just hope what I let grow 2 more weeks will be as good.

These have only had water for the last 2 maybe 3 watering cycles...I thought they'd be done.....I guess that's what they call a good flushing. I hope I haven't flushed the taste out of them.

sportyridr

sportyridr

With these I ran them 7 weeks 12/12 then 10 days 18/6 then I flipped some other plants so they went back to 12/12 about 10 days ago...They're Auto's...Who know what the fk my timing experiment did to them but I'm smoking some nice sticky bud off the 2 I cut at 8 weeks...16 days ago

I cut and hung them. I was in fear of running out of my supply so I needed to get something dried. lol I was getting desperate so I thought I'd go through my jars and clean out the lower edges that I don't clean out, I opened 3 and got a few joints then I opened the 4th and whoopee a full jar a Dark green jar I thought was empty...Sooo I'm good for a while lol .........anyways I had just cut 2 now I could let them dry without pilfering off them and its pretty good. I just hope what I let grow 2 more weeks will be as good.

These have only had water for the last 2 maybe 3 watering cycles...I thought they'd be done.....I guess that's what they call a good flushing. I hope I haven't flushed the taste out of them.

I remember you chopping...didn't know about your funky schedule...smoke em up! 👍

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Ya I was told it could boost under performing photo plants Not sure about auto's but eh I got 2 jars off 2 small auto's with 3 more plants to jar up soon. I should be okay for another 8 weeks until my current crop is done. I can't get ahead, I smoke way too much..lol
Sept 25 update....My Bubble Bomb clones are growing okay but The Jet Orange are having some leaf issues... not sure the problem but the new growth looks good so I'll have to keep an eye on them. I haven't fed them much so far so I gave them a good feed today and that might perk both of them up some.

The SF1000 is vegging them fine so far, I'm not seeing anything too much different in growth between the T5's. I do have some purpling of the stems but I'm thinking stress related. new light, topping and transplanting the same week. I think they're saying enough already.

I don't like the term " Massive Defoliation " it just sounds so drastic and I've seen many take that too far. I did prune ( a gentler word ) a bit today & last night to thin it out and I bent 1 girls arms over as she stretched out too much for me.. They are about 2 weeks into flower now so buds are forming up nicely.

My last 3 Cheese Berry in few more days I can get my veg room back and get out of my little seed box.

100 5927
100 5928
100 5929
100 5931
100 5932
sportyridr

sportyridr

Sept 25 update....My Bubble Bomb clones are growing okay but The Jet Orange are having some leaf issues... not sure the problem but the new growth looks good so I'll have to keep an eye on them. I haven't fed them much so far so I gave them a good feed today and that might perk both of them up some.

The SF1000 is vegging them fine so far, I'm not seeing anything too much different in growth between the T5's. I do have some purpling of the stems but I'm thinking stress related. new light, topping and transplanting the same week. I think they're saying enough already.

I don't like the term " Massive Defoliation " it just sounds so drastic and I've seen many take that too far. I did prune ( a gentler word ) a bit today & last night to thin it out and I bent 1 girls arms over as she stretched out too much for me.. They are about 2 weeks into flower now so buds are forming up nicely.

My last 3 Cheese Berry in few more days I can get my veg room back and get out of my little seed box.

some super nice buds on that Cheese Berry...what's that smoke like?

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
some super nice buds on that Cheese Berry...what's that smoke like?
It smokes well, real sticky after being jarred up. My first 2 of them cut at 8 weeks dried a bit too much in my closet and after being in a jar for a few days they were still dry so I added a small fresh leaf to the jar and within a day it gave me enough moisture to give me more smell and a much better texture & smoother slower smoke.

I just cut a small bud off one I have hang so I smoked one still and it is dry and has very little smell or taste time to jar it up and see what I get.

sportyridr

sportyridr

It smokes well, real sticky after being jarred up. My first 2 of them cut at 8 weeks dried a bit too much in my closet and after being in a jar for a few days they were still dry so I added a small fresh leaf to the jar and within a day it gave me enough moisture to give me more smell and a much better texture & smoother slower smoke.

I just cut a small bud off one I have hang so I smoked one still and it is dry and has very little smell or taste time to jar it up and see what I get.
This was the early chop stuff right?...was wondering if your happy with the effect/buzz etc...

anytime I've had chop go early I've been disappointed and basically ends up in tincture or edibles...hoping your happy with it

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
This was the early chop stuff right?...was wondering if your happy with the effect/buzz etc...

anytime I've had chop go early I've been disappointed and basically ends up in tincture or edibles...hoping your happy with it
No it's been good, its not like 6 week bud. it tastes great and I get my buzz. I'll be happy if the 10 week is as good. I've over cooked some plants and the buzz just isn't there, taste good looked good but weak. I'm not looking for much amber, when I get too much I lose the buzz. I've read here that it ups the CBD and lowers the THC hence not the buzz. ( I'm very easily influenced so now that I've read that here I'm convinced)😁

I know not, I'm just an old stoner muddling along. I need a good smoke & buzz, most of the stuff I grow gets me there if I cut at 8 weeks. With the influences here on this site I've let them grow longer & I haven't really seen any increase in potency but I smoke so much I don't think anything could rock me now.......

sportyridr

sportyridr

No it's been good, its not like 6 week bud. it tastes great and I get my buzz. I'll be happy if the 10 week is as good. I've over cooked some plants and the buzz just isn't there, taste good looked good but weak. I'm not looking for much amber, when I get too much I lose the buzz. I've read here that it ups the CBD and lowers the THC hence not the buzz. ( I'm very easily influenced so now that I've read that here I'm convinced)😁

I know not, I'm just an old stoner muddling along. I need a good smoke & buzz, most of the stuff I grow gets me there if I cut at 8 weeks. With the influences here on this site I've let them grow longer & I haven't really seen any increase in potency but I smoke so much I don't think anything could rock me now.......
haha...I hear what your saying...just pickin your brain a bit about it 🤪

lmao...I too admit to being heavily influenced by this site 🤣

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
haha...I hear what your saying...just pickin your brain a bit about it 🤪

lmao...I too admit to being heavily influenced by this site 🤣
I had zero tools / toys before I found this site and became part of the community. An osculating fan was it for equipment as well. lol lets just say I've up my game a bit and that has added more successes and better quality with less disasters. It's nice to be able to see others grow and learn along side me, this site didn't make me feel like a fool and gave encouragement not attitude...😁😁😁

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
I had zero tools / toys before I found this site and became part of the community. An osculating fan was it for equipment as well. lol lets just say I've up my game a bit and that has added more successes and better quality with less disasters. It's nice to be able to see others grow and learn along side me, this site didn't make me feel like a fool and gave encouragement not attitude...😁😁😁

Sept 29 update...
.I can now have my veg room back, the last 2 Cheese Berry are dried enough to jar. Jar open there is still some moisture in a few top buds stems. I'll leave the jar open in the dry room for a couple more days.

I'm popping 4 Chemgopher, 4 GDP, 4 Jamaican/ Haze & 4 interstate Dragon F2's all reg seed photo's into my super juice last night and on paper towel in small Tupperware containers on top of my aquarium this morning.

I had some high PPM readings on 4 plants after a transplant & feed with reading's in the 1800's... I don't feed that much WTF...Auquaman dropped my panic level when he said it could likely be a false reading from the new peat mixture after transplanting. I fed regularly but lightly last week and my numbers are now down where they should be 725 - 900... 3 weeks into flower.

My Jet Orange and Bubble Bomb clones look a bit stunted after topping. The Jet Orange clones are having some lower leaf problems, looking dry, twisted and curling a bit. I've had them under my t5's & hps through the day the same as my Bubble Bomb clones that aren't having that problem They're growing and I want to top again before I transplant them into a larger container. I have 6 more weeks I can veg them Id like to top all of them 3 - 4 more times if I get the chance.

100 5935
100 5937
100 5938
100 5939
100 5944
100 5943
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Sept 29 update...
.I can now have my veg room back, the last 2 Cheese Berry are dried enough to jar. Jar open there is still some moisture in a few top buds stems. I'll leave the jar open in the dry room for a couple more days.

I'm popping 4 Chemgopher, 4 GDP, 4 Jamaican/ Haze & 4 interstate Dragon F2's all reg seed photo's into my super juice last night and on paper towel in small Tupperware containers on top of my aquarium this morning.

I had some high PPM readings on 4 plants after a transplant & feed with reading's in the 1800's... I don't feed that much WTF...Auquaman dropped my panic level when he said it could likely be a false reading from the new peat mixture after transplanting. I fed regularly but lightly last week and my numbers are now down where they should be 725 - 900... 3 weeks into flower.

My Jet Orange and Bubble Bomb clones look a bit stunted after topping. The Jet Orange clones are having some lower leaf problems, looking dry, twisted and curling a bit. I've had them under my t5's & hps through the day the same as my Bubble Bomb clones that aren't having that problem They're growing and I want to top again before I transplant them into a larger container. I have 6 more weeks I can veg them Id like to top all of them 3 - 4 more times if I get the chance.
Most of the seeds popped this morning, just the Chemgophers didn't crack I'll give them another day or 2 before I try some others.

100 5945
100 5946
100 5948
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Most of the seeds popped this morning, just the Chemgophers didn't crack I'll give them another day or 2 before I try some others.
Oct 2
12 of 16 cracked grew shoots, they're planted and up shells off all but 2. 4 out of 4 Chemgopher still haven't cracked. I know having 12 will cause me space problems and 16 was too many any ways. It would have been nice to add them in so I'll give them a few more days before I give up on them.

I have my veg room back and 6 clones, 4 Bubble Bomb and 2 Jet Orange.

The sf1000 is doing the job so far. This Bubble Bomb clone is keeping up with my other clones that are under t5's and my 1000w hps though the day.

I'm having a problem with my only Jet Orange girl. It looks like I fried the top but its been having leaf issues for a while now but I think I had her too close to my reflector and the heat there is too hot and constant my fans don't dissipate the heat where this plant grew up into.

100 5960
100 5953
100 5954
100 5958
100 5951
sportyridr

sportyridr

Oct 2
12 of 16 cracked grew shoots, they're planted and up shells off all but 2. 4 out of 4 Chemgopher still haven't cracked. I know having 12 will cause me space problems and 16 was too many any ways. It would have been nice to add them in so I'll give them a few more days before I give up on them.

The sf1000 is doing the job so far. This Bubble Bomb clone is keeping up with my other clones that are under t5's and my 1000w hps though the day.

I'm having a problem with my only Jet Orange girl. It looks like I fried the top but its been having leaf issues for a while now but I think I had her too close to my reflector and the heat there is too hot and constant my fans don't dissipate the heat where this plant grew up into.

Your workin on a full house there in the near future 👍

kuwl

kuwl

Oct 2

That's a handfull for sure but you have a nice set up there.
Good looking plants too.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Oct 2

Oct 6 I transplanted my LED Bubble Bomb into a 3 gallon pot, in doing so I noticed it was well root wrapped...fk way past transplant time I thought they were growing a bit slow with some lower fan leaf issues. Okay transplant all tomorrow.

My seedlings are all up, the chemgopher seeds? still nothing...I guess they miss this round, I was looking forward to her, it sounds like something I'd like.

My flower room is progressing, well all but the Jet Orange its fked....even her clones are having some problems with their leaves in the same manner as their mom. I might have to turf them. Sad the smoke was fantastic with a real orange diesel taste.

100 5974
100 5975
100 5978
100 5980
100 5982
100 5983
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Oct 6 I transplanted my LED Bubble Bomb into a 3 gallon pot, in doing so I noticed it was well root wrapped...fk way past transplant time I thought they were growing a bit slow with some lower fan leaf issues. Okay transplant all tomorrow.

My seedlings are all up, the chemgopher seeds? still nothing...I guess they miss this round, I was looking forward to her, it sounds like something I'd like.

My flower room is progressing, well all but the Jet Orange its fked....even her clones are having some problems with their leaves in the same manner as their mom. I might have to turf them. Sad the smoke was fantastic with a real orange diesel taste.
Sept 7
I transplanted all my plants & I've run out of room again. They were well wrapped I should have transplanted a week or more ago. This is going to force me to flip a couple of plants early. I had to use all my small pots to get them out of the solo cups. If I had 1 more plant I'd have no room in my veg closet. Some of the pots are so small I'll have to transplant them again next week - 10 days.

I'll flip the 2 Jet Orange clones I put in 3 gallon pots. I don't have a lot of faith these are going to develop properly seeing as mom is having issues in flower.

Bubble Bomb under sf1000 doing well

100 5984
100 5986
100 5989
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Sept 7
I transplanted all my plants & I've run out of room again. They were well wrapped I should have transplanted a week or more ago. This is going to force me to flip a couple of plants early. I had to use all my small pots to get them out of the solo cups. If I had 1 more plant I'd have no room in my veg closet. Some of the pots are so small I'll have to transplant them again next week - 10 days.

I'll flip the 2 Jet Orange clones I put in 3 gallon pots. I don't have a lot of faith these are going to develop properly seeing as mom is having issues in flower.

Bubble Bomb under sf1000 doing well
Sept 16 update, I've had some light issues that's held me back on updating but all my plants are doing well. I flipped 2 Jet Orange yesterday the mother is flowering but somethings not right with her and her little ones look like they have the same affliction whatever that is.

That gave me room to transplant some I had in real small pots into their second to last home pot, I think they're 3/4 gallon.

I have one Bubble Bomb clone with something odd going on, I have like 6 stalks coming out of 1 node on one branch that I topped. I was wondering why such slow bushy growth on the one side,,I now see why

I have at least 3 more weeks before I flip my 4 Bubble Bomb clones so I should get some nice sized plants when they're done

Flowers are starting to smell up the house, The 2 Jam/ Girl Scout Cookies really fill the air nicely with small but dense buds at 5 weeks.

100 6006
100 6018
100 6008
100 6016
100 6011
100 6012
100 6020
100 6021
100 6025
100 6026
100 6027
sportyridr

sportyridr

Sept 16 update, I've had some light issues that's held me back on updating but all my plants are doing well. I flipped 2 Jet Orange yesterday the mother is flowering but somethings not right with her and her little ones look like they have the same affliction whatever that is.

That gave me room to transplant some I had in real small pots into their second to last home pot, I think they're 3/4 gallon.

I have one Bubble Bomb clone with something odd going on, I have like 6 stalks coming out of 1 node on one branch that I topped. I was wondering why such slow bushy growth on the one side,,I now see why

I have at least 3 more weeks before I flip my 4 Bubble Bomb clones so I should get some nice sized plants when they're done

Flowers are starting to smell up the house, The 2 Jam/ Girl Scout Cookies really fill the air nicely with small but dense buds at 5 weeks.

More nodes is looking like some more flowers :)

The Jam/GSC...that is your cross isn't it?...lookin fine

Top Bottom