PipeCarver's Nova Scotian grow den

• Thread starter PipeCarver
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Moshmen

Moshmen

I read on another post about when it's time to smoke some say 4:20 is the first of the day. lol I wrote this for that post but it's someone else's promix post I would have blurted out my days routine so Ctrl - X and Ctrl - V

I wake, eat a couple of pills, eat breakfast then smoke 1 or 2 depending on the day usually 2. then its off to the jungle to deal with my plants for an hour or 2 then coffee, chess, coffee, chess, lunch, smoke 1 or 2, off to the gym, smoke 1 before going in. 1 - 1.5 hrs work out, smoke 1, drive home, smoke 2, work around the house for a bit, coffee smoke 1 before dinner, smoke 2 after dinner, plants, coffee, coffee, smoke 1-2 watch a movie...bed. That is my bi- daily routine ( every 2 days) my off gym days I smoke more. Boring I know but weez both in better health and spirit than we've been in a long time.
Now I’m from the Midwest and most of our factories got off work at 4:00 - so by 4:20 you were in the car burnin one- but def not the first one, I managed these factories for about 12 years - smokin,drinkin,snorting,pill poppin is a 24 hr a day game -

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Now I’m from the Midwest and most of our factories got off work at 4:00 - so by 4:20 you were in the car burnin one- but def not the first one, I managed these factories for about 12 years - smokin,drinkin,snorting,pill poppin is a 24 hr a day game -
I'm glad to be out of the work game....The only real work I do now is at the gym, everything else is hobby & fixing shit around my home

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
I'm glad to be out of the work game....The only real work I do now is at the gym, everything else is hobby & fixing shit around my home
Sept 12. I found some vinyl to use as a door, they sell it as table covering $4.50/ Sq meter 2 , some Velcro and I have a door that will seal shut. Now I just have to re-route some electrical and I can have my new led light room.

Some pics of plants I just flipped 3 days ago.

Jet Orange
Bubble Bomb
Jamaican/ White Widow
Girl Scout Cookies....Auto

100 5830
100 5832
100 5834
100 5836
100 5838
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Sept 12. I found some vinyl to use as a door, they sell it as table covering $4.50/ Sq meter 2 , some Velcro and I have a door that will seal shut. Now I just have to re-route some electrical and I can have my new led light room.

Some pics of plants I just flipped 3 days ago.

Jet Orange
Bubble Bomb
Jamaican/ White Widow
Girl Scout Cookies....Auto
Sept 13. I hung the vinyl, glued on the Velcro, wired in the electrical, hooked up intake air , turned on the power & everything looked great. I then closed the door up sealed it tight , turned off the exterior lights and ....it was supposed to black out the light lol the light shines through the vinyl like a glow box. fK...plan B....I guess I have more work to do. I'll need a Sq meter of Black out curtain to cover my nice wood block door. lol

100 5840
100 5841
100 5843
100 5844
chemistry

chemistry

I was going to say, put a thick curtain on a track, and just draw it across the front of your space, but I've just looked at the price of a long thick set of curtains, and nearly died at the price. 😒

sportyridr

sportyridr

Sept 13. I hung the vinyl, glued on the Velcro, wired in the electrical, hooked up intake air , turned on the power & everything looked great. I then closed the door up sealed it tight , turned off the exterior lights and ....it was supposed to black out the light lol the light shines through the vinyl like a glow box. fK...plan B....I guess I have more work to do. I'll need a Sq meter of Black out curtain to cover my nice wood block door. lol

Parkay flooring on the wall, never seen that idea before...I like it...I still after a year and a half have still not properly sealed my closet veg space properly. I used to have some old moving blankets that I wanted to use but they are missing in action. Kids must have needed them for an important project (:rollseyes).

Other than your light issue, it looks like a great space man.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
I was going to say, put a thick curtain on a track, and just draw it across the front of your space, but I've just looked at the price of a long thick set of curtains, and nearly died at the price. 😒
Ya we're going out today to get a piece of Black out curtain or something that'll do the job. I bought a bunch of it years ago I use between my flower room and the rest of my grow space that works well but it still needs a defuser to filter the bright light before it blacks it out completely. I had hoped this table cloth vinyl would work, it's doubled up but I had to laugh after I turned it on it looks like a light box they use to look at xrays in the Drs. office. It has been defused lol just not blacked out.....

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Parkay flooring on the wall, never seen that idea before...I like it...I still after a year and a half have still not properly sealed my closet veg space properly. I used to have some old moving blankets that I wanted to use but they are missing in action. Kids must have needed them for an important project (:rollseyes).

Other than your light issue, it looks like a great space man.
Its vinyl table cloth. it still has enough flexibility to act like a curtain I thought I might glue some panda plastic to the inside. That would help black it out as well but the stuff gets brittle after a while and would look like shit in no time.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Excellent thread! What a beautiful space you live in..happy farming!
Thank you for that. I'm just an old stoner trying to grow my meds. The folks on the Farm here have helped me immensely. The last 2 years here I've had like minded people to talk to and help me through any problems I've had growing. Reading the forums shows me that we all have trouble growing at one point or another and there is someone here that's had that issue fixed it or knows how to control it and is willing to help.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Nice to meet you friend!
Sept 16 update...Shit. 2 of my nicest Jet Orange are male aJam/ White Widow & a another Jam/ GSC. That cut's my numbers down to a manageable number I guess.

It leaves me with 3 Bubble Bomb, 1 Jet Orange , 1 Jam / WW & 2 Jam / GSC ( auto's). For some reason I didn't get any Jam / WW clones going. I did have 2 nice ones but they came from a male. I still have some seeds so I'll have to try again.

I have my SF 1000 and new space for it up and running. I put 4 clones under it at 24" on 60% that gave me a par of 6,000. I thought that too low so I have it on at 100% for a par of 9,000 at 24". I still think that too low but I'll check first. I have 3 other clones in my seed box under t5's ...5 " from the plants at a par of 15,000. I know from experience I can get the plants closer and get them upwards of 22,000 par without doing them harm. In fact making them grow big and wide quickly. Not knowing how the led's differ I'll be cautious at first.

Males
My new SF1000
4 Bubble Bomb
2 Jet Orange & 1 Bubble Bomb
Cheese Berry at 9ks Auto

100 5849
100 5851
100 5852
100 5863
100 5867
100 5865
100 5855
100 5856
100 5858
100 5861
100 5862
sportyridr

sportyridr

Sept 16 update...Shit. 2 of my nicest Jet Orange are male aJam/ White Widow & a another Jam/ GSC. That cut's my numbers down to a manageable number I guess.

It leaves me with 3 Bubble Bomb, 1 Jet Orange , 1 Jam / WW & 2 Jam / GSC ( auto's). For some reason I didn't get any Jam / WW clones going. I did have 2 nice ones but they came from a male. I still have some seeds so I'll have to try again.

I have my SF 1000 and new space for it up and running. I put 4 clones under it at 24" on 60% that gave me a par of 6,000. I thought that too low so I have it on at 100% for a par of 9,000 at 24". I still think that too low but I'll check first. I have 3 other clones in my seed box under t5's ...5 " from the plants at a par of 15,000. I know from experience I can get the plants closer and get them upwards of 22,000 par without doing them harm. In fact making them grow big and wide quickly. Not knowing how the led's differ I'll be cautious at first.

Males
My new SF1000
4 Bubble Bomb
2 Jet Orange & 1 Bubble Bomb
Cheese Berry at 9ks Auto
Hey man, the new room looks great, did you get your door issues sorted out?

Buds are getting fat...nice

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Hey man, the new room looks great, did you get your door issues sorted out?

Buds are getting fat...nice
Ya I bought some blackout fabric. $16 for 2 sq meters. If I had of bought that first I wouldn't have needed the vinyl. I was trying to go cheap and it looked real good lol...except for the light coming through it. Solid now though I just have to figure out the new light.

sportyridr

sportyridr

Ya I bought some blackout fabric. $16 for 2 sq meters. If I had of bought that first I wouldn't have needed the vinyl. I was trying to go cheap and it looked real good lol...except for the light coming through it. Solid now though I just have to figure out the new light.

I should really get my closet closure/door/oldblanket/dark plastic changed out to something better myself :) I even picked up some velcro when I was out last week so I'm getting closer to a proper fix after a year n a half lol...

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
I should really get my closet closure/door/oldblanket/dark plastic changed out to something better myself :) I even picked up some velcro when I was out last week so I'm getting closer to a proper fix after a year n a half lol...
I now have 4 separate spaces to grow in light, ventilate, humidify, dehumidify, in 3 of them I need osculating fans running 24/7 and they all need to be light sealed from each other. Fk wtf happened to my simple grow? I think it has a lot to do with the influences I get here. I'm like a kid in a candy store and I want all the shiny bobbles & knickknacks I see.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
I now have 4 separate spaces to grow in light, ventilate, humidify, dehumidify, in 3 of them I need osculating fans running 24/7 and they all need to be light sealed from each other. Fk wtf happened to my simple grow? I think it has a lot to do with the influences I get here. I'm like a kid in a candy store and I want all the shiny bobbles & knickknacks I see.

Sept 17 I'm having space problems lol ( not the star trek kind) My Cheese Berry just don't want to finish 9.5 weeks now and still a lot of new white hairs on them. I hate cutting early but I need the veg room within the next week or 2. So I'm cutting 1 a day ready or not.If they're not done in 10 weeks fkem they are being killed and smoked.

100 5868b
100 5870ab
100 5872
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Sept 17 I'm having space problems lol ( not the star trek kind) My Cheese Berry just don't want to finish 9.5 weeks now and still a lot of new white hairs on them. I hate cutting early but I need the veg room within the next week or 2. So I'm cutting 1 a day ready or not.If they're not done in 10 weeks fkem they are being killed and smoked.
Sept 19 I chopped one more Cheese Berry, I have 2 left and they're still pumping out white hairs like they're 3 weeks in flower. This one I cut at least stopped putting out more, I've seen no amber yet but most are cloudy there are still a lot of clear trich's showing me they're not quite done but its 10 weeks tomorrow, I didn't plan for this and its putting off my timing. They should all be dried and in jars now, I cut the runt and one other 8-9 days ago they're in jar and it smokes great Ah well life's good on to my next batch.

100 5879
100 5880
100 5884
100 5886
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Sept 19 I chopped one more Cheese Berry, I have 2 left and they're still pumping out white hairs like they're 3 weeks in flower. This one I cut at least stopped putting out more, I've seen no amber yet but most are cloudy there are still a lot of clear trich's showing me they're not quite done but its 10 weeks tomorrow, I didn't plan for this and its putting off my timing. They should all be dried and in jars now, I cut the runt and one other 8-9 days ago they're in jar and it smokes great Ah well life's good on to my next batch.
Sept 21 I can't take it any longer the last 2 could take another month to finish and I can't wait...fkin white hairs are pissing me off lol . I've put them in the closet to sit in the dark for 60hrs to see how they like that. I'm smoking the 8 week old stuff and these aren't ready after 10 weeks? fkem. I need the space they're in. I have my jungle down to a more manageable number.

My clones are in 2 separate spaces and I'm going to need to consolidate when I transplant into 3 & 5 gallon pots

100 5900
100 5903
100 5906
100 5907
100 5909
100 5912
100 5894
100 5895
100 5896
sportyridr

sportyridr

Sept 21 I can't take it any longer the last 2 could take another month to finish and I can't wait...fkin white hairs are pissing me off lol . I've put them in the closet to sit in the dark for 60hrs to see how they like that. I'm smoking the 8 week old stuff and these aren't ready after 10 weeks? fkem. I need the space they're in. I have my jungle down to a more manageable number.

My clones are in 2 separate spaces and I'm going to need to consolidate when I transplant into 3 & 5 gallon pots

Jungle in there man, looks good. I have plants all over right now as well but most are in flower or going to be real quick.

I did scroll back some looking for you nutes sched. I and some others had some trouble last year with plants going forever in flower. Backed way way off on Bloom quantity & length of time used made an immediate difference. Had plants wanting to try and go on forever lol.

Top Bottom