PipeCarver's Nova Scotian grow den

• Thread starter PipeCarver
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
I think it's still this guy 🤣View attachment 1206607
I saw him at Swaneset in Pit Meadow's ,,,He came in by chopper,played like there was no one in front of him, he'd approach his ball line it up drop his cigarette on the ground and whack the fk out of it and move on...It was a celebrity event 1 round as fast as possible jump in the chopper and bolt.....I think we were all there just to watch him whack the fk out of the ball....He didn't have much rapport with the crowd just a quick cash grab while he could I guess....

I got drunk as fk stole a marshals cart to get back to our car, flung my wife out of it by taking a quick turn didn't notice until I got to the car and where's my wife...I look back and she was just getting up, she thinks she got knocked out for a moment she still doesn't remember flying out of the cart....lol.....Booze....

Schnauzer

Schnauzer

I saw him at Swaneset in Pit Meadow's ,,,He came in by chopper,played like there was no one in front of him, he'd approach his ball line it up drop his cigarette on the ground and whack the fk out of it and move on...It was a celebrity event 1 round as fast as possible jump in the chopper and bolt.....I think we were all there just to watch him whack the fk out of the ball....He didn't have much rapport with the crowd just a quick cash grab while he could I guess....

I got drunk as fk stole a marshals cart to get back to our car, flung my wife out of it by taking a quick turn didn't notice until I got to the car and where's my wife...I look back and she was just getting up, she thinks she got knocked out for a moment she still doesn't remember flying out of the cart....lol.....Booze....
That’s hilarious!!!

Schnauzer

Schnauzer

Those 3 were test plants to see males from fems, they were not very healthy but I just let them ride...I got 2 good clones off them but I fried the clones off their clones...I just stuck them under the Se3000 and WTF the dimmer doesn't work now....reliability issues...The switch nor the turn nob do anything....I have it on 100% cause that's all its got,,,
I purchased dimmers from rapid led... all of them except 1 have taken a big shit on my plants

Schnauzer

Schnauzer

Have you checked voltage at your receptacles? Sounds like you had a string of electric problems.... could be a problem at the pole.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Have you checked voltage at your receptacles? Sounds like you had a string of electric problems.... could be a problem at the pole.
Ya , I know it seems like something if off but the heater was old and an element burned out...I have had issues with wiring in this old house, they didn't use code and white is sometimes the hot at switches but it shows 120 v and the polarity is right. I'll fiddle with it today..I'm in my shop now blowing a couple of j's before I get at it.

Dye

Dye

Ya , I know it seems like something if off but the heater was old and an element burned out...I have had issues with wiring in this old house, they didn't use code and white is sometimes the hot at switches but it shows 120 v and the polarity is right. I'll fiddle with it today..I'm in my shop now blowing a couple of j's before I get at it.
[/QUOTE

Hey you still in your shop thinking dude!

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
A bit early for me...I'm more of a 9am riser...I'll be down there in a bit....Gotta go out today for a heater..66f in there at lights out...Homedepot has a oil filled 1500w one for$69....+ $20 gas to get there and back....I'll have to rearrange a couple of circuits in my panel to take the load in that side of my basement...I have 1 circuit that the dishwasher was on all by itself I can use.....the dishwasher is no more.....more work to do today

Schnauzer

Schnauzer

A bit early for me...I'm more of a 9am riser...I'll be down there in a bit....Gotta go out today for a heater..66f in there at lights out...Homedepot has a oil filled 1500w one for$69....+ $20 gas to get there and back....I'll have to rearrange a couple of circuits in my panel to take the load in that side of my basement...I have 1 circuit that the dishwasher was on all by itself I can use.....the dishwasher is no more.....more work to do todayView attachment 1207108
Turn it on in the dark!!! I have one very similar and the plastic is so then that the power light glows through the plastic. I had to wrap it in foil

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Even desktop Vapes have them some are bright blue now electric tape in the tooth box next to the duck tape and hammer.
I bought that heater and it has my room to 81f..but 30% humidity with my large humidifier on full blast. I added another vaporizer it just puts out big chunks of moisture I have it in front of a fan so it dissipates before landing on my plants.. it's now up to 44% I have the heater timed for just the on time for my light The house will keep them warm until then . I had to bump up our house temps to keep them in the high 60's Even at 72f house temp it was only 68f with lights on...I put the 1000w hps on for its heat to lift it to 74f while we we're out getting the heater.

Slickrick82

Slickrick82

I bought that heater and it has my room to 81f..but 30% humidity with my large humidifier on full blast. I added another vaporizer it just puts out big chunks of moisture I have it in front of a fan so it dissipates before landing on my plants.. it's now up to 44% I have the heater timed for just the on time for my light The house will keep them warm until then . I had to bump up our house temps to keep them in the high 60's Even at 72f house temp it was only 68f with lights on...I put the 1000w hps on for its heat to lift it to 74f while we we're out getting the heater.
The humity is a pain at times but grab a 30 to 50 pint depending ur sq footage

Slickrick82

Slickrick82

But if u got it at 44 u good that good for flowering too just bring temp little down

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
But if u got it at 44 u good that good for flowering too just bring temp little down
Hi, ya I'll check leaf temp today, I was just happy to see the temp up... I've some more rearranging to do...The light is still on at 100% the rep just contacted me and suggested I push a reset button on the back of the driver...So I have to take it apart to do that...work work work.....😁😁

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Turn it on in the dark!!! I have one very similar and the plastic is so then that the power light glows through the plastic. I had to wrap it in foil
Duct tape,3 layers to cover the indicator lights...those fkin little led's are bright....With the vaporizer I added it has a glow in the dark label on it..I covered it up with tape and I could still see the light from it ...it also took 3 layers of tape....

Dye

Dye

What is the purpose of everything with these bright leds that never turn off on everything. They trying to annoy us with this.
Coffee makers, stereo equipment to name a few TV’s , some you can turn off but must are there nice and bright for you to hypnotize
Yourself to sleep staring at , a led is know to be bad for your eyes. They sell protective sunglasses for grow rooms.
But here stare at this all night.

Dye

Dye

Hi, ya I'll check leaf temp today, I was just happy to see the temp up... I've some more rearranging to do...The light is still on at 100% the rep just contacted me and suggested I push a reset button on the back of the driver...So I have to take it apart to do that...work work work.....😁😁
The old invisible reset button only the builder knows where it is yes I know them well!
Like a back door in a computer program only the programmer knows.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
The old invisible reset button only the builder knows where it is yes I know them well!
Like a back door in a computer program only the programmer knows.
ya, It looks like I'd attached the driver to the wall too tightly.....as soon as I loosened the 2 screws I had used to hold the driver and dimmer to the wall the light went out...I turned the switch on and the light came on and the dimmer now works as it should.........A bit sensitive to this type of fault...It must have depressed the button to disengage the dimmer...?????? odd It wasn't that tight. I mean I didn't screw it to the mounting board too tight I thought...Just tight enough to hold it on...BUT....too tight..it apears .I now have it at 37-39,000 lux I l'll see how that does

sportyridr

sportyridr

ya, It looks like I'd attached the driver to the wall too tightly.....as soon as I loosened the 2 screws I had used to hold the driver and dimmer to the wall the light went out...I turned the switch on and the light came on and the dimmer now works as it should.........A bit sensitive to this type of fault...It must have depressed the button to disengage the dimmer...?????? odd It wasn't that tight. I mean I didn't screw it to the mounting board too tight I thought...Just tight enough to hold it on...BUT....too tight..it apears .I now have it at 37-39,000 lux I l'll see how that does

Good to hear ya got it sorted out!

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Good to hear ya got it sorted out!
Jan 20....I've made the led space a bit warmer now.. The heater only does so much in a large space so I enclosed the space better, put a door on it and put feet on a panel to lift it 6". I may use some tarp and tent up the top to keep the heat down....

I'll just get it all the way I want it and it'll have to break it down to accommodate my vegging plants....There is no way this light will cover the 6-7-8 I'll have ready to go into flower in 6 - 8 weeks

2 Jam/Purple Haze 3 - 4 weeks in flower
2 GSC...1 GG#4.....1 Gelato...1 PlatinumOG
1 fem J/PH clone ...1 fem Interstate Dragon clone
3 unsexed Tangie99...
1 unsexed Tangie99
1 Bubble Bomb clone....6 weeks old

100 6656
100 6657
100 6658
100 6659
100 6660
100 6661