Plain Water After Each Feed?

• Thread starter Sukgroer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Sukgroer

Hi so I just switch to advance Connie a b
And got all the additives and stuff.
After each feed with nutrients do I give it water till runoff? Or can I just keep giving her nutes and just give water last two weeks
I use the 5 gallon cheap plastic pots with like 5-6 holes at bottom , is it ok to water till runoff in these pots or only in air pots .
Would to much water in the pots kill my rooots if I water till runoff?
How do you guys water ?
Thx

xavier7995

xavier7995

What growing medium are you using?

You can water till runoff in those pots. Make sure to dump out any water that collects in the saucers.

S

Sukgroer

Growing in pro mix hp.
I never water till runoff before , maybe that's y my yield is so shitty. My trees always seem to turn yellow around 5 week mark . And don't know why but usually my buds are Always so leafy.

xavier7995

xavier7995

Sorry, I can't be of much help as I haven't much experience with promix, I am sure someone can chime in though.

Leew421

Leew421

You need to switch to cloth pots. You want to feed, feed, water, water, feed, feed. You need to flush salt buildup out after a while.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
I nute 3 days flush one dry one and continue through out flower. I use a flushing agent through out flower flush till week 9 then straight up water flush for 7 days. If you do not PH your nutes and flushing agent your waisting a lot of time and money. Without PH your ladies will not get the proper nutrients to sustain a healthy life through out the flowering process.
IMG 1785

Top Bottom