purpnugz

purpnugz

IMG 1131
IMG 1132
Twisted sister. Pruned not yet topped.
IMG 1160

Evergreenz

Evergreenz

Wow lookin good, how often and early do you prune?

I only touch crisp or really ugly leaves, basically don't prune only top a few times, and let em do their thing.

purpnugz

purpnugz

Discada. Its a mixed meat dish originated from Mexico. Great for Tex-mex style tacos. :smoking:

The recipe that I am about to show you was to feed 30 adults 5 tacos each, accompanied by Frijoles Rancheros and guacamole, Chiles toreados and roasted salsa.
- Beef
- Vienna sausages or any kind of hot dog you like (you can use turkey, pork, chicken or beef franks) I like bratwurst.
- Ham, simple cooked ham.
- Bacon
- CHORIZO (if you can't get it, forget about doing this recipe!!!)
- Onions
- Tomatoes
- Jalapenos
- Salt
- Pepper
- Paprika
The quantities I used for the discada were:
- 5 pounds of lean round beef
- couple Potatoes optional
- 2.5 pounds of baked ham or whichever meat your preference
- 2.5 pounds of Vienna or reg sausage
- 1.5 pounds of smoked bacon
- 5 balls of chorizo (a little less than one pound)
- 5 medium sized tomatoes
- 1.5 medium sized onions
- 5 jalapenos
In wok or large frying pan, cook bacon.
Remove from pan and cook chorizo.
Remove chorizo and add potatoes, adding more oil if sticking occurs.
Cook until almost tender and remove from pan.Remove from pan. Add beef and cook.Remove from pan and cook onions, jalapeños, garlic, and peppers until softened. Add tomatoes and cured sausage and cook until tomatoes break down and start to make a sauce. Add back into the pan and mix well.
Let mixture simmer until most of liquid is evaporated. Taste and adjust seasonings and serve warm with tortillas. :love2:

Last edited:
McGoogler

McGoogler

Well if I don't harvest a healthy amount of that bomb ass dank ass from up north at least I got a sweet new recipe out of this. Lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom