purpnugz

purpnugz

These will stay outside over night.:blackalien:
IMG 1709
IMG 1722
IMG 1713

McGoogler

McGoogler

Figured it was time for an update. I've been MIA. This girl has just switched to 12/12. Pic is from yesterday, just started feeding today. I broke the main stem in half transplanting my outdoors and this one seemed to hermaphrodite so this is my only indoor.

Received 1430952446953067
McGoogler

McGoogler

Figured it was time for an update. I've been MIA. This girl has just switched to 12/12. Pic is from yesterday, just started feeding today. I broke the main stem in half transplanting my outdoors and this one seemed to hermaphrodite so this is my only indoor.

McGoogler

McGoogler

As far as the outdoor goes I'm looking for some advice. Some people's girls are just starting to flower up here. I'll get to see mine and find out later today. I was planning to top dress with bat guano, but I got the happy frog all purpose 5-5-5 to hold me over until I can order the sun leaves guano I would like. Is the first week of flower too late for the 5-5-5? Should I mix some guano with it half and half and

McGoogler

McGoogler

As far as the outdoor goes I'm looking for some advice. Some people's girls are just starting to flower up here. I'll get to see mine and find out later today. I was planning to top dress with bat guano, but I got the happy frog all purpose 5-5-5 to hold me over until I can order the sun leaves guano I would like. Is the first week of flower too late for the 5-5-5? Should I mix some guano with it half and half and

Top Bottom