Plant Bleeds Red!!

• Thread starter ThePro
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Most likely not. Her stuff goes through the lab. She's a serious grower.

What kind of serious grower? Cash cropper who needs a lab report?

I said pesticides because they have tested remaining in the plant for a certain time. This is known as its "half life".

There are no psychoactive substances in the sap.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Here come the insults and outrageous claims, OK maybe not...

T

ThePro

For everybody hating and saying it's not true, just stfu u weak ass growers lol. I'm from mendo, you guys don't know what's good . Ive seen more than your little brains could imagine. If you don't believe it and don't have anything useful to say just stfu. Quit filling the chats with BS.

T

ThePro

What kind of serious grower? Cash cropper who needs a lab report?

I said pesticides because they have tested remaining in the plant for a certain time. This is known as its "half life".

There are no psychoactive substances in the sap.
Serious grower as she is the 2nd fully permitted grow operation in Mendocino. Also has very special genetics and more weed than your little brain could imagine haha. Haha yeah your right it's prob pesticides hahaha.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

For everybody hating and saying it's not true, just stfu u weak ass growers lol. I'm from mendo, you guys don't know what's good . Ive seen more than your little brains could imagine. If you don't believe it and don't have anything useful to say just stfu. Quit filling the chats with BS.

Lol

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Serious grower as she is the 2nd fully permitted grow operation in Mendocino. Also has very special genetics and more weed than your little brain could imagine haha. Haha yeah your right it's prob pesticides hahaha.

2nd since 1993? I get all my best genetics from a breeder that was involved in the original medical plants there.

What do you know of me and my experience. You sound like you have something to prove. Not something to share.

And your petty name calling shows your maturity level.

Have a nice day. :-)

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

all plants that are not flushed out has a mouth num to them go snap a stem off they taste like bum

T

ThePro

2nd since 1993? I get all my best genetics from a breeder that was involved in the original medical plants there.

What do you know of me and my experience. You sound like you have something to prove. Not something to share.

And your petty name calling shows your maturity level.

Have a nice day. :)
Haha do some research then get back at me like seriously lol. "Best genetics" pshhh hahah. I don't care about ur experience, I'm sure it's very minimal compared to mine. I transplanted over 200 plants today what did u do hahah?

IMG 0139
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Haha do some research then get back at me like seriously lol. "Best genetics" pshhh hahah. I don't care about ur experience, I'm sure it's very minimal compared to mine. I transplanted over 200 plants today what did u do hahah?

If you don't care about other growers experience. Why are you wasting your time here?

So you work for a cash cropper. Good experience. I am merely a small medical grower living out in the woods living a modest life under the strain of some health problems.

I am also healing my wife from lifelong illness caused by internal cysts. They are more than 50% gone from our coconut oil and no other treatment. Her doctor thought she had the wrong ultrasound.

And I wouldn't likely be too mobile without it either.

I grow the finest genetics I can get with a good balance of quality old school highs and even visual and sound distortion combined with good strong medical benefits.

My favorite breeder has MS. He knows about pain and hundreds of plants.

Here is my little garden taken a couple of nights ago. I only grow for quality. I run a perpetual with a plant a week or so being harvested to stay in plant and meds on hand counts.

What more could an old stoner like me need?

IMG 6235
IMG 6153

So who do you water plants for?

It is obvious that isn't your greenhouse. Is it your dads?

SatansTaint

SatansTaint

He transplanted 200 plants today!!!!!!

Yeah ok, you must do a really great job , I'm sure you take a lot of pride in your work too. 200 plants in a day.....

Organikz

Organikz

I don't see it running...i know exactly what I'm looking at. It happens soon after you cut any plant. The initial sap squirts out clear but as it hardens it fades into a purplish brown. It may appear brighter in this strain because of the purple genetics.

This was made by dj short. This isn't Houdini's straight jacket however that would be a cool name for a strain. I don't see anything from any strain reviews about using the plant as war paint.

When I seed shop I think other factors are brought to light.

Last edited:
Organikz

Organikz

Here's an advertisement by the breeder. I can tell you that's a stupid characteristic that would be in the first description line.

"Purple Afghan x Thai

A pure Thai that takes over 22 weeks indoors and grows into a monster plant with huge colas, but airy and leafy, giving a small yield from a large plant. The smell and taste is an authentic lemon/vanilla characteristic of highland SE Asian varieties, curing brings out an additional spicy note, potency is very high and the effects are very long lasting, an uplifting, soaring experience described by one of my friends as 'like a giant is picking you up by the shoulders'.

Test grows of all three varieties are under way, this initial release in intended to get quality F1s of fresh hitherto unreleased genetics into the hands of growers and inject some new blood into the genepool.

F1s of two very distinct P1 landraces are great starting points for further breeding work and these seeds are offered to allow the adventurous the opportunity to play with some rare and exotic genes, I heartily encourage folks to make F2s and explore the full range of phenotypical variation!

10 seeds per pack."

You want to talk rare?
Malawi Gold

I gots it!

SpiderK

SpiderK

I care about the thai and they are IBL lines you moron ... I don't give a shit about the dragons blood marketing crap

every pack in my thread IBL's but you dont understand allele F1 and how those IBL's limit this ... in the first generation

unlike ALLL the poly x poly F1 today ...

Organikz

Organikz

I care about the thai and they are IBL lines you moron ... I don't give a shit about the dragons blood marketing crap

every pack in my thread IBL's but you dont understand allele F1 and how those IBL's limit this ... in the first generation

unlike ALLL the poly x poly F1 today ...
You're actually right. Purple thai is a land race. It has been funked with a lot. People have just tried to develop more stable variations.

See boom we learn every day. I read that thai is extreme psychedelic head trip. Now you got me wanting the original IBL.

I'm assuming youre a breeder...

Top Bottom