Plant Bleeds Red!!

• Thread starter ThePro
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Organikz

Organikz

Bunch of haters haha. P.s. Those strains u guys get off line aren't good hahah. You guys really think people are gunna be putting there best strains out like that? Clueless people I swear
Yeah because if I possessed a strain that could potentially make me a millionaire like jack herer i wouldn't sell it to anyone.

Do you know how stupid you sound? Wow you grow organic. So what are your thoughts on sugar signalling, CEC, soil tilth? How do you chelate your minerals? What sort of IPM do you run?

What is your soil recipe and what does each amendment bring to the table?

My most important question...why don't you realize the importance of mulch in organics.

Organikz

Organikz

Also you should be taught since the master hasn't taught you not all medical is cbd. THC is used for pain bud.

Bet you have lots of research to do before replying to my last post....

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Oh yeah @ThePro

To answer your arrogant question from an obvious rec laborer.

What did I do today?

Today I slept late. Went kayaking on my local river. Cut my lawn. And had a nice dinner and watered a few plants.

And now I am high as a kite on real old school genetics bred into a fabulous hybrid with a great mix of everything (especially not high as hell thc to ruin the uplifting happy high) by a 40 year breeder.

The funny thing is the old breeders already took the great genetics from your area years ago to preserve them. Only the old growers that would never share with your business would have them.

But you are the pro.

I do appreciate how pumped you are working in that huge garden. You should have seen a mob protected farm size real Skunk weed grow in the 80's in New Jersey. Somewhat larger than that Greenhouse would be an understatement. It was the size of a commercial corn field.

xenon730

xenon730

Crazy bitch? Lol she grows way better pot than you lol. Your not the only person who grows medical cannabis. That greenhouse is filled with high cbd flower. It tests at over 20% cbd and less than 1% thc, strictly for medicinal purposes. And My HG is testing at 28% thc. You ain't shit dude. im working with some of the best growers in cali. They currently hold records at the labs for highest potency cbd flower. If u don't believe it, then don't start hating. Just accept the fact that ur grows are shitty compared to the ones i work at.
can we see the lab reports? company name? strains? your bosses name? she in the community at all?

call me a wishful thinker lol.

T

ThePro

Yeah because if I possessed a strain that could potentially make me a millionaire like jack herer i wouldn't sell it to anyone.

Do you know how stupid you sound? Wow you grow organic. So what are your thoughts on sugar signalling, CEC, soil tilth? How do you chelate your minerals? What sort of IPM do you run?

My most important question...why don't you realize the importance of mulch in organics.

T

ThePro

can we see the lab reports? company name? strains? your bosses name? she in the community at all?

call me a wishful thinker lol.
SC labs, special ringos gift phenotype, no he's low key grows couple hundred plants up in Mendocino hills. The Marley Company is currently about to buy his whole crop which he harvested last week. ( high cbd ringos gift)23%

T

ThePro

My most important question...why don't you realize the importance of mulch in organics.[/QU

T

ThePro

Everybody who is hating post a pic of your shit, or stfu. Y'all are growing 3 bunk plants from online "seed breeders" and you guys think you got the best shit. Haha don't be mad pussies. y'all spend ur whole life doing this, and I'm already doing it 10x better haha. Research all that BS haha, u still won't have better bud. You guys do too much! all u need is that northern Cali sun, AACT, and love and care. I'm out this forum, you guys a bunch of close minded haters. Peace✌️

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Everybody who is hating post a pic of your shit, or stfu. Y'all are growing 3 bunk plants from online "seed breeders" and you guys think you got the best shit. Haha don't be mad pussies. y'all spend ur whole life doing this, and I'm already doing it 10x better haha. Research all that BS haha, u still won't have better bud. You guys do too much! all u need is that northern Cali sun, AACT, and love and care. I'm out this forum, you guys a bunch of close minded haters. Peace✌️

Well we are really thrilled you stopped in to put us in our places. I will remember that your bosses pot is much much better than the experienced growers here.

Ever notice when someone doesn't like the truth told to them they call the truth teller a hater?

You are the hater kid. You will not get far in the community driven world of legal marijuana with an attitude like yours.

Organikz

Organikz

Well we are really thrilled you stopped in to put us in our places. I will remember that your bosses pot is much much better than the experienced growers here.

Ever notice when someone doesn't like the truth told to them they call the truth teller a hater?

You are the hater kid. You will not get far in the community driven world of legal marijuana with an attitude like yours.
I need an agree button. Lmao...so how much should we grow. Have you heard of small batch brew? Yah some breweries only brew how much beer they will sell that day so they can pay more attention to detail. This ensured a top quality.

Why the hell would someone with a perpetual need more than 3 plants for personal use?

Ok let's see a sample of your bud. This is what real growers call a landrace. Mazar I Sharif. It is 100% sativa. Too much thc for your rookie ass. Stick with you cbd.

You shouldn't use psychedelics with that little 9v battery in your skull.
1495622789247596670297-jpg.703347

We do just fine around here
1488401527572-1493290415-jpg.715416

Please don't post pics of someone elses plants anymore and don't tell us she's letting you take up real estate in a 150g.
I know that's BS. That's $8k.

Last edited:
Organikz

Organikz

Lmao yep aact is all you need. Go up pot my plants.

You havent ever completed an organic cycle and it's very obvious. Otherwise you would have brushed up on these subjects as they are the difference between sucess and failure yet you didn't know they exist.

Organikz

Organikz

Nice try old man. 28+ % thc
Omg more pics of "not your plants". Lmao I'm done. I cant believe your boss has thar weaksauce. Learn those subjects if you ever want to make it through an organic cycle. Soil solution chemistry might be useful as well but all you need is aact. Nvm...

This is why your an uppotter and trim boy.

Remember this all belongs to me...and your buds need weight and resin production lmfao. That strain may be 28% but that plant isnt. This is mazar I Sharif dude. It's a sativa and the buds are way fatter.
14954225622301898397293-jpg.702726

Last edited:
T

ThePro

28% thc. Just accept the fact that it's danker than your Mazar Shit 1

IMG 0146
Organikz

Organikz

Omg!!! Lmao every post you make shows more lack of experience. As you see I pointed out mine is a sativa. Do you know what a bud structure of an indica vs a sativa is? I'm definitely done now

Top Bottom