Plant Nutrition and Visual Diagnosis

• Thread starter logic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Bulldoggin33

Awesome

That was a very great post, everyone needs this info at some point in time regardless of how long we've been growing.

efnscreenames

efnscreenames

New here. Great info. above .... need all the help I can get.

A friend told me that the little tiny flies in my grow room are (don't quote me !!) mold gnats or fungus gnats.

Huh????

Anyone using 'Zero Tolerance" products???

Thanks,

Tony
yep get some azamax and do a drench to starve the fuckers.. I think they are born pregnant.. it tells you the dosage for a drench also helps with other insects as well. sticky traps in the room will help with flying insects as fungus gnats or root aphids stay on the soil or roots until disturbed so shake youre plants and spray the shit outta them

Jacobtaylar

Jacobtaylar

Very good infromation here regarding the plant nutrients here. The nutrition are one of the most important factor and need to be fulfilled to the plants regularly. With that the fertilizers are also important along withe the grow lights.

juggernaut

juggernaut

very nice...your hard work is appreciated...going to start mixing my own soon.

cheers

E

eircsmith

Plant Deficiency

You can never have too many resources for diagnosing deficiencies in your plants. Here's another one I've found:

It's also important to remember that sometimes the deficiencies can be caused by too much of another nutrient causing a "lock-out". So that when your plant looks like it has a deficiency in one nutrient the actual problem is too much of another and no increase in the first one will solve the problem.

That's the main reason that I quit using bargain basement nutrients on my girls. I was always trying to figure out what was causing one problem or another when all I needed to do to completely avoid deficiencies in my plants was to just supply them with a nutrient system that was formulated to avoid those problems in the first place.

After just a couple grows with Advanced Nutrients I became a bit of a cheerleader for them, I have to say.

Thank for sharing the information about many resources for diagnosis deficiencies of plants. It’s important to remember some deficiencies can be caused too much problems.

OftheEarth

OftheEarth

New here. Great info. above .... need all the help I can get.

A friend told me that the little tiny flies in my grow room are (don't quote me !!) mold gnats or fungus gnats.

Huh????

Anyone using 'Zero Tolerance" products???

Thanks,

Tony
I've had gnat problem. Usually from too much water. Let the medium dry if your not running hydro and the larvae and gnats will die without thier food. I hate those things. They also sell shit in Home Depot that is botanical and made for killing those pests. That stuff works great.

Y

youngbreed

Ahh, this is the first post I read after joining up. Well worth the read, love the info thank you bro..

M

Med Man68

This is my 1st attempt at growing. Using a tent. 300W Led. Good ventilation. Soil PH 6.0 Temps from 81-73 Degrees, RH has been between 55-65 I'm TRYING.. to grow, a Purple Sirius Kush. Auto
Using fox-farm soil.. 16-8 Light Schedule.. Using filtered H20. Basic nutes. Just started some Molasses. This is day 24.
And I HAVE NO IDEA how I am doing! LOL
Does this look decent?

20160614 170844 2
Top Bottom