Plant Won't Take Water

• Thread starter popa thizzz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

popa thizzz

Hey guys I know you all will want a picture and I can provide one after work but my plant has been having issues by leaves curling up and down and to the side them wen I water it it doesn't take the water so I flushed it ph it and it was at a 6.5 so watered it with hydrogen peroxide and it finally is starting to soak up the water what would you recommend I do next should I water again once dry with hydrogen peroxide or start giving it's nutes back to it and it hasn't been looking good for about 2 weeks now

P

popa thizzz

How old is the plant and what size is is.
They are about 2 months in veg and about 8 inches tall my other ones I have 6 are about a foot tall and look healthy but this one just having issues

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

I have limited experience with soil but I know ffof is hot enough to damn Near finish a plant by itself. And seeing how the strait water has brought it back. Just my 2c

P

popa thizzz

So this is the one that is having trouble soaking up the water in the soil

MW7945

MW7945

I don't suppose you have any type of pocket microscope or anything to check for insects..?

P

popa thizzz

I don't suppose you have any type of pocket microscope or anything to check for insects..?
I did check for insects and I am good on that except for any insect that attacks roots that's the only thing I haven't checked

Top Bottom