Plant Won't Take Water

• Thread starter popa thizzz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

PharmHand

View attachment 714180

This is what the rest look like
Thats the shitty thing about pre ammended soil: you never know what you're gonna get one bag to the next can be a lot different. She looks like she's burning up........

I like the wide pots over the deep cuz deep take so long to dry out and don't encourage the squat structure as easily

G gnome

G gnome

Thats the shitty thing about pre ammended soil: you never know what you're gonna get one bag to the next can be a lot different. She looks like she's burning up........

I like the wide pots over the deep cuz deep take so long to dry out and don't encourage the squat structure as easily
No it doesn't look burnt at all

G gnome

G gnome

The older growth on the one he's talking about is pretty burnt? Even the tips of the new growth are yellowing. Perfectly normal to you?
What about what i sed makes u think i think its normal?

I sed its not burn. I never sed it was normal. Maybe u shud werk on ur reading comprehension.

P

PharmHand

What about what i sed makes u think i think its normal?

I sed its not burn. I never sed it was normal. Maybe u shud werk on ur reading comprehension.
Ok. G nome says it's not burnt, it's not burnt ,got it. Maybe u shud werk on your growing

G gnome

G gnome

Ok. G nome says it's not burnt, it's not burnt ,got it. Maybe u shud werk on your growing
Im sorry but if u were right i wudda agreed w u. Then u started putting words in my mouth and completely took what i sed outta context

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

I think G gnome is onto something. It well maybe retaining moisture too long without aeration because the root system is too small for the pot. Maybe try watering directly at the trunk in small portions and letting the outer part dry. One question I would have is did you add worm castings? Because that will play havoc on your soil aeration if you are not careful.

P

popa thizzz

I think G gnome is onto something. It well maybe retaining moisture too long without aeration because the root system is too small for the pot. Maybe try watering directly at the trunk in small portions and letting the outer part dry. One question I would have is did you add worm castings? Because that will play havoc on your soil aeration if you are not careful.
I did not put worm castings in it but I will try that once it dries out

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
IME 5gal buckets take longer than tapered bottom pots to dry out, for this reason I've been using 3 to 5 gal rectangular plastic trash cans with holes drilled in the bottom. They seem to dry a lot faster than buckets.

P

PharmHand

Ur plants symptoms are typical of lack of oxygen to the roots which in this case is caused by to big a pot.
Actually no. A lack of root oxygen will cause droopiness, his plant is perky.
Im sorry but if u were right i wudda agreed w u. Then u started putting words in my mouth and completely took what i sed outta context
I took nothing out of context and put no words in your mouth, I asked you if you thought it was burnt or normal and you got all pissy. I'm not sure what else you'd call crusty brown edged leaves other than burnt?

How bout you get some pertinent details like what ec/ppm are you feeding at? Some room conditions maybe? Were all plants healthy when transed into bigger pots? Was this plant always smaller? How often are you watering? Are you allowing plants to dry/crust over before watering again? How much water per plant? Runoff?

You ever used flora nova gnome? It's extremely concentrated- easy to overfeed. Which is one of if not the most common rookie mistakes ,which is why it's a common "correct" diagnosis for newer growers burnt looking plants. I don't know what ec he's feeding, I have no way of knowing if he's over feeding. Which is why I haven't said he was......

This guy came here for help, how bout we get some more info/details before we send him off on his way thinking the pot is simply too big? Which may be the case but why are his other plants fine?

We're all here taking time out of our day to help a complete stranger grow some dope.... Whys it gotta be a competition to be right? It's no wonder a lot of the best growers on here all fucked off this place is full of self righteous amateurs. Good luck @popa thizzz hope they improve for ya:)

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

It just needs time for the roots to get established. Thats an awfully big pot fot that size plant
Exactly wat I was thinking gnome.looks kinda like damping off from not enough oxygen around root zone caused by too much water in soil

P

popa thizzz

I took nothing out of context and put no words in your mouth, I asked you if you thought it was burnt or normal and you got all pissy. I'm not sure what else you'd call crusty brown edged leaves other than burnt?

How bout you get some pertinent details like what ec/ppm are you feeding at? Some room conditions maybe? Were all plants healthy when transed into bigger pots? Was this plant always smaller? How often are you watering? Are you allowing plants to dry/crust over before watering again? How much water per plant? Runoff?

You ever used flora nova gnome? It's extremely concentrated- easy to overfeed. Which is one of if not the most common rookie mistakes ,which is why it's a common "correct" diagnosis for newer growers burnt looking plants. I don't know what ec he's feeding, I have no way of knowing if he's over feeding. Which is why I haven't said he was......

This guy came here for help, how bout we get some more info/details before we send him off on his way thinking the pot is simply too big? Which may be the case but why are his other plants fine?

We're all here taking time out of our day to help a complete stranger grow some dope.... Whys it gotta be a competition to be right? It's no wonder a lot of the best growers on here all fucked off this place is full of self righteous amateurs. Good luck @popa thizzz hope they improve for ya:)
Thank you and just so everyone knows I woke up today to the soil dry so I'm going to let it sit until probably tomorrow and then I plan on putting it back on it's watering cycle

below frigid

below frigid

Whats gonna happen is the soil will dry around the root zone first and as that happens the roots will expand in search of water and b4 long ull have an appropriate size root zone for the pot. DEF NOT nute burn.

Thanks, I learned something.

G gnome

G gnome

U mean this stuff? Nope. Never used it b4....

Top Bottom