Plant Won't Take Water

• Thread starter popa thizzz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

PharmHand

U mean this stuff? Nope. Never used it b4....View attachment 714467
Ok, so you've used/use it. Being familiar w a product doesn't give one the ability to accurately diagnose this guys plants with the limited info he's given. He's come here for info to help fix his plants issues. You are doing him a disservice by not even asking about ANY of the parameters that could cause this sort of issue..... Negating the importance of conditions. Hell you don't even know what ec he's feeding. Too big of a pot, too wet, lack of oxygen at the roots..... Look up over watering, do those pics look like his? Why are his perky? And his other plants are dark ass green and perky too.
I'm not sure why you took offense to my original comment. Another guy suggested it could be over feeding and you didn't lash out at him. You seem to have an issue with me, I don't get it. I'm here just trying to help too

G gnome

G gnome

Ok, so you've used/use it. Being familiar w a product doesn't give one the ability to accurately diagnose this guys plants with the limited info he's given. He's come here for info to help fix his plants issues. You are doing him a disservice by not even asking about ANY of the parameters that could cause this sort of issue..... Negating the importance of conditions. Hell you don't even know what ec he's feeding. Too big of a pot, too wet, lack of oxygen at the roots..... Look up over watering, do those pics look like his? Why are his perky? And his other plants are dark ass green and perky too.
I'm not sure why you took offense to my original comment. Another guy suggested it could be over feeding and you didn't lash out at him. You seem to have an issue with me, I don't get it. I'm here just trying to help too
I didnt lash out i simply sed its not over feeding. If u were right i wudda agreed w u.

I didnt need to ask all those questions bcuz its obvious to me what his plants' problem is. Hang in there lil buddy ull learn to speak plants' language in time

Top Bottom