Plants not budding????

• Thread starter Clm307
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Clm307

Clm307

What’s up guys this is only my second grow but it seems like these plants are taking forever to start budding .... they are on day 23 from 12/12 flip and still nothin really ... I checked for light leaks, none... I’m using gh trio with cal mag and hydroguard .. at about 700 ppm, ph checked every day at 5.8 + or - a few points, temps at 75-88f ( I know it’s kind of high but in a none insulated garage in SoCal with no ac but Added tons of air movement to tent) water temps 65-73... 400 w mh that was in for the first two weeks of flip and now have in hps... they are two master kush and a skywalker og in the back any advice would be greatly appreciate 🤙 sorry for terrible pics will update with better ones and natural light at lights on tonight ....ps last two pics were at day14 of 12/12

Plants not budding
Plants not budding 2
Plants not budding 3
Plants not budding 4
Plants not budding 5
Plants not budding 6
threatco

threatco

Hey.

Nice looking plants. It does seem really odd to not be showing more flowering this far in, but it could just be genetics, or something shocked them earlier into delayed maturing. *newbie shrug*

But looking at it, I do see some good solid signs of flowering. My plants would look like this after about 10-14 days of flowering usually.

That's my 2 cents :-)

Clm307

Clm307

Hey.

Nice looking plants. It does seem really odd to not be showing more flowering this far in, but it could just be genetics, or something shocked them earlier into delayed maturing. *newbie shrug*

But looking at it, I do see some good solid signs of flowering. My plants would look like this after about 10-14 days of flowering usually.

That's my 2 cents :-)

View attachment 978151
Righttt...my first grow they were way past this point at this time already and the only things that are different are the genetics and the temps are a little higher so I’m not gettin it? I see the first signs but it just seems to be takin forever they are still growing taller so maybe they will take off this week after stretch is ALL the way done ? I hope

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Seems long for the strains but i have had hybrids with phenos that took 4 weeks to show any blooming before. They ended up going like 12 weeks total and had very high yield. Big stringy plants like you got there.

Patience may be key.

Clm307

Clm307

Seems long for the strains but i have had hybrids with phenos that took 4 weeks to show any blooming before. They ended up going like 12 weeks total and had very high yield. Big stringy plants like you got there.

Patience may be key.
That makes me feel better ...kinda haha

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

And these things just keep stretching .....

Yup. Manage it well and you should get very big yield. I dont remember anyone telling me this shit is easy except grow weed easy dot com. :-)

Clm307

Clm307

Yup. Manage it well and you should get very big yield. I dont remember anyone telling me this shit is easy except grow weed easy dot com. :-)
Man I don’t know how to handle it anymore ... I bend branches down but by next day they are back growing into light touching and burning leaves...they just will not stop stretching ... hopefully I’ll end up with a couple none burnt buds by the end of the ever wants to start budding up

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Man I don’t know how to handle it anymore ... I bend branches down but by next day they are back growing into light touching and burning leaves...they just will not stop stretching ... hopefully I’ll end up with a couple none burnt buds by the end of the ever wants to start budding up

You need to tie the branches down or hang a weight from them. They will always try to grow back up toward the light.

I use binder clips (the big black and siver paper clips) attached to the edge of my pots and soft garden tie wire. If they feel they will break do a little at a time but tie them down!

Reactions: Ina
PatrickRoland

PatrickRoland

They grew so fast in veg it’s weird how they would just slow down so much
Yeah flowering is like a lifestyle change be patient if you grow from seed without cloning they take longer to get into flower

Top Bottom