Plants yellowing way too fast starting flower

• Thread starter Kushymane
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kushymane

Kushymane

I'm in the same spot brother.
When you say to use molasses.... You mean from the supermarket right?
I'm on my fifth grow and every one of them has had this yellowing!
It Started in week 3 of flower and I'm now into week 5
How did ur previous harvests turn out? With the yellowing happening? did it still get u some primo smoke as far as density, or was it airy.. that’s pretty much all I’m concerned with I know what I’m running will taste good I just hate airy buds as I’m sure we all do.. if they still form pretty good I’ll just run the ones I have yellowing and learn from my mistakes on the next run I have going.. that’s if what thcfarmer said doesn’t work for me.. man I’m praying it does tho.. but if it doesn’t either way these little snags are how we learn what not to do 😂😆🙏🙏

hobby4life

hobby4life

How did ur previous harvests turn out? With the yellowing happening? did it still get u some primo smoke as far as density, or was it airy.. that’s pretty much all I’m concerned with I know what I’m running will taste good I just hate airy buds as I’m sure we all do.. if they still form pretty good I’ll just run the ones I have yellowing and learn from my mistakes on the next run I have going.. that’s if what thcfarmer said doesn’t work for me.. man I’m praying it does tho.. but if it doesn’t either way these little snags are how we learn what not to do 😂😆🙏🙏
Yea I still manage to get some dense buds with an average of 4 Oz per plant and it's alway a good taste. I think I'll be changing my base nutrients out to another line to see if that changes anything as I've used this one for 4 grows now and it's given me the same effect each time ( tried super grow/ super bloom guano once with a slightly better result still had some yellowing with that one too just not as bad).
Isn't it funny how you put two and two together after you have spoken to a few people and you start thinking "hmmm maybe that's why...."

Top Bottom