Playin With Fire

• Thread starter G gnome
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Just finished up a Christmas party here, had a bunch of family over, got to have a great time watching some antics from the granddaughters. The youngest was especially comical, doing some great little dances and attempted acrobatics. lmao Good times.

incogneato

incogneato

Just finished up a Christmas party here, had a bunch of family over, got to have a great time watching some antics from the granddaughters. The youngest was especially comical, doing some great little dances and attempted acrobatics. lmao Good times.
I have the rest of today and tomorrow and ill be off work for 10 days. Enjoy brotha, cant wait to spend some real time with . My family.

G gnome

G gnome

need more fish pics,maybe get us a shot down the hole im curious to see how thich the ice is over that way.tried to walk out on my lake yesterday but it started cracking,maybe 1.5 inches thick but cold is on the way
Screenshot 20171221 184457

12-14" of ice

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Awesome pops. Doesn’t get better than that

Our family is filled with little kids right now. Between my 4 and cousins there is probably 11 kids that are under 8. Haha. It gets wild but funny as shit at the get togethers

stonestacker

stonestacker

Thanks guys. The TP always caught my eye when G would post pics. I don't do her justice, I must admit G's looks beater. Hell he even said that it wasn't the right cut lol. I don't miss label shit... Even though I suffer from crs (can't remember shit) That's part of why I'm so anal about labels.
Looking forward to this harvest. Some firsts for me I'm liking the mendo and the tp is looking good also. The dream beaver just didn't seem to perform this time but still looks like it will be some great smoke.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Thanks guys. The TP always caught my eye when G would post pics. I don't do her justice, I must admit G's looks beater. Hell he even said that it wasn't the right cut lol. I don't miss label shit... Even though I suffer from crs (can't remember shit) That's part of why I'm so anal about labels.
Looking forward to this harvest. Some firsts for me I'm liking the mendo and the tp is looking good also. The dream beaver just didn't seem to perform this time but still looks like it will be some great smoke.
Yeah, that TP looks great, out of the three that's my favorite, judging solely by looks of course. I never did try that one out.
I know what you mean, I'm anal about making sure to label shit myself, if I had to run by memory alone I'd never know what the hell I was growing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom