• Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Do you hand feed?
I was talkin to the gnome about his mix. Thinking about trying it but I wanted to do half n half. Problem is I use a drip and I would have to set them up on different timers to water the straight Coco more often.
Yea i hand water these for now but i see myself setting a dripper if i did a whole room

Shit u might be able to have the same watering frequency....
Or more frequent this stuff drys pretty fast

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

hope yall have a good Christmas weekend....btw , dont remember, but sum1 said its fucked up how it seems like theres certain groups of peeps on here that dont talk to one another......stop in sum1's thread and say high...hell ya ....just the few of peeps that we talk to... Merry Christmas......and the ones we dont know , same as well... another year comin strong ...burn em if u got em
Same to you and yeah, that actually sounds like a good idea, stop in where I generally wouldn't and try to spread some Christmas cheer.

hey did yall see that troll other day? Jim Macnamara er sum sht? wtf haha
Missed it. Kinda surprised, seems like I always end up seeing/dealing with them. lol

View attachment 766032 View attachment 766033

Had this made fore my wife for xmas. Hiding it in the groom haha
Looks really nice.

incogneato

incogneato

Kids are the light of Christmas...
Took some pictures yesterday day 59. The chop is scheduled for New Year's Eve.

View attachment 765981
JSD aka tranny panties.
View attachment 765982
Dream Beaver.

View attachment 765983 Mendo
Some beautiful colas Stack!.
Thanks guys. The TP always caught my eye when G would post pics. I don't do her justice, I must admit G's looks beater. Hell he even said that it wasn't the right cut lol. I don't miss label shit... Even though I suffer from crs (can't remember shit) That's part of why I'm so anal about labels.
Looking forward to this harvest. Some firsts for me I'm liking the mendo and the tp is looking good also. The dream beaver just didn't seem to perform this time but still looks like it will be some great smoke.
Thoses calyx stacks on that mendo look awesome
This aint star wars!
:ninja:
I know alot of you guys are going to be busy the next few days . I wanted to make sure i got to wish you all a great holiday season. I appreciate the knowledge and the friendship. Finishing up my last shift before the break. I bagged up a bunch of lil gram bags and passed out some holiday cheer to some smokers at work, seemed to go over pretty well lol.

Toaster79

Toaster79

so... Coco, Ocean Forest , and the clay Hydrotron balls ?

91mfO7rBLzL SL1500

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom