Papa Indica

Papa Indica

I googled good advice google said ask the gnome

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Looking stellar as usual.

The white, Jawa Pie, Platinum OG, 3x crazy
All looking great.

And you know he force feeds the cal mag. HHahah.
Wait... Aren't we all?!

Take a solo cup and put a splash of ape cider vinegar in it, cove w saran wrp n rubber band , and poke a hole in th w a pencil. Theyll fly in and cant get out
We always use a real small funnel, or make one with a piece of paper. Same idea.

Hilarious!

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

@Thejoeybrown I'm not very happy with the Mr. White. I keep thinking maybe I should've looked the trichs over better than I did. I snipped a small leaf and I saw all cloudy with a little amber mixed in and so I took it, maybe should've snipped another one or two to look at, it tastes like it's immature, that real green kinda flavor.
Bums me out, I was hoping I might find some Bubba flavor in there. Probably something I did, I've had plenty of shit go wrong on me in the last few months or year, whatever it's been. Feels like an eternity, or a minute or two, hell if I know...

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

@Thejoeybrown I'm not very happy with the Mr. White. I keep thinking maybe I should've looked the trichs over better than I did. I snipped a small leaf and I saw all cloudy with a little amber mixed in and so I took it, maybe should've snipped another one or two to look at, it tastes like it's immature, that real green kinda flavor.
Bums me out, I was hoping I might find some Bubba flavor in there. Probably something I did, I've had plenty of shit go wrong on me in the last few months or year, whatever it's been. Feels like an eternity, or a minute or two, hell if I know...
I hear ya brotha. Doubt it was something you did. It looked great. Maybe just pulled a lil early or maybe the cure will help.
That’s the one thing about having a cut is you get to run it a second time knowing all those things. Easier said than done tho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom