• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I'm doing pretty damn good considering all the facts. We have been wading through all the different pensions and getting all that shit straightened out. It sure can get complicated with all the traveling I have done into other locals. Word of advice start early with the paperwork office peps don't move like tradesmen lol. But it is all getting straightened out.
I see you are getting all settled in the new digs. Congratulations on the new home. Now get to growing some new dank.
InFukkingDeed. :smoking: Truly am glad your able to get your pensions squared away. Thank you for the heads up on the head start, as I am getting dang close myself. Either I hang the tool bag up or go back into management and finish up my career behind a desk. But that aint how I roll.:sweating: Always loved working with the hands be it with tools or in the soil........ :D

stiffneck

stiffneck

Think that just made me set my mind to breakfast for dinner. Just me eating. The stomach flu is ravaging through the women folk so im gonna try to hide from them lol. Got ALOT to do in the grow :cry: probably be there all night haha

I may have to coerce the wife into making breakfast for dinner
Maybe I’ll switch it up a lil and go chicken and waffles
Guess it's that kind of night.
The wife is making a egg, bacon, mushroom, Swiss quiche for dinner...

And that's a mighty sexy looking gnome.

stonestacker

stonestacker

I don't know what's up but it's been a goooood food day. Whole wheat chicken and dumplings yum yum yum.
20180215 180504

incogneato

incogneato

I'm doing pretty damn good considering all the facts. We have been wading through all the different pensions and getting all that shit straightened out. It sure can get complicated with all the traveling I have done into other locals. Word of advice start early with the paperwork office peps don't move like tradesmen lol. But it is all getting straightened out.
I see you are getting all settled in the new digs. Congratulations on the new home. Now get to growing some new dank.
I don't know what's up but it's been a goooood food day. Whole wheat chicken and dumplings yum yum yum.
View attachment 778500
Hell yea, looks like you're appetite is doing better. That looks like mom used to make. She would kill chicken and dumplings. I came home to some potroast, guess ill do breakfast in the morning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom