Playin With Fire

• Thread starter G gnome
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
incogneato

incogneato

Sick af...in 30min i went from feeling fine to violently ill. Within a cpl hrs both my wife n daughter were sick as well.
My wife and kids are sick af too bro . Im just waiting to start tossing my cookies too. Ive been quarantining myself and doing shots of apple cider vinegar (you know im desperate if im doing that) fingers crossed. It seems like 2-3 days of not being able to keep food down and then just achy and feeling like shit. Good luck broseph.

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

My wife and kids are sick af too bro . Im just waiting to start tossing my cookies too. Ive been quarantining myself and doing shots of apple cider vinegar (you know im desperate if im doing that) fingers crossed. It seems like 2-3 days of not being able to keep food down and then just achy and feeling like shit. Good luck broseph.
Lock yourself up brotha. This thing is taking everyone out!

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Sick af...in 30min i went from feeling fine to violently ill. Within a cpl hrs both my wife n daughter were sick as well.
It's finally made it's way around to you, huh? Seems to catch up to everyone eventually. Shitty, miserable stuff. It's been clinging to me like flies to shit for what seems like weeks now, laying in my gut and causing me many sleepless nights of misery on the toilet.
Fun, fun...

Limonene

Limonene

It's finally made it's way around to you, huh? Seems to catch up to everyone eventually. Shitty, miserable stuff. It's been clinging to me like flies to shit for what seems like weeks now, laying in my gut and causing me many sleepless nights of misery on the toilet.
Fun, fun...
Jeez papa that’s a pretty bleak apocalyptic picture you painted there haha - one thing I can recommend in those situations, in fact it never fails is calmag. 2 teaspoons in a cup of tea every 3 hours you’ll be fine :D

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Jeez papa that’s a pretty bleak apocalyptic picture you painted there haha - one thing I can recommend in those situations, in fact it never fails is calmag. 2 teaspoons in a cup of tea every 3 hours you’ll be fine :D
That's the scary part Limo, I upped my Cal-Mag intake to 3 teaspoons per day last week and I'm still fighting this shit! The wife and I both actually, we'll just start feeling like it's getting better and it comes right back with a vengeance.
That's it... MORE Cal-Mag!!! Gonna have to start buying it by the case!
MoreCalMag

Toaster79

Toaster79

20180217 112019

Finally some fresh growth. Got set back for a week after turning the light schedule to 20/4 and left them alone for 3 days. Temps dropped to 50's and they looked miserable when I got back home. Put the lights back to 24/0. Cheeses seem to be a bit slower vegers, maybe they take off in bigger shoes. Would be flipping them all if I could keep temps at bay but will have to wait till it gets warmer outside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom