• Thread starter G gnome
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Looks like a rough life right there.

life gets in the way and b4 you know it ur old as fk lol this yr may be the hardest yr of my life !!!!
Amen

Does it amaze anyone else that so many people back in the day were clueless that Freddy Mercury was gay? I mean, if watching the guy for a couple minutes doesn't do it then adding the fact that he's leading a band called Queen should've thrown some alarm bells off.

Wisher619

Wisher619

Looks like a rough life right there.

Amen

Does it amaze anyone else that so many people back in the day were clueless that Freddy Mercury was gay? I mean, if watching the guy for a couple minutes doesn't do it then adding the fact that he's leading a band called Queen should've thrown some alarm bells off.
I think most people knew
but I think people didnt give a shit
where now-a-days
people want to label and "celebrate" everything and put everyone into a fuckin box and segregate everything
back then people only cared about what you did not what you were
you know what I mean
IMHO

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Shake n bake!
Shake and Bake!!!

Tip of the pros: if ya dont wanna get caught lurkin log out first, then lurk haha
Or maybe just change your settings to not show your activity.

I have to second that one. Hahah.
Kat is on IG and other places. If anyone is close theyll keep contact regardless. I reached out to him on IG. So no harm having a lil fun with the guy.
Who knows. He could be reading this right now from afar. Hahaha.
Yes sir and I think we all know he's close by.

Duh

I think most people knew
but I think people didnt give a shit
where now-a-days
people want to label and "celebrate" everything and put everyone into a fuckin box and segregate everything
back then people only cared about what you did not what you were
you know what I mean
IMHO
Seriously? Back then gays had to hide the fact that they were and faced persecution everywhere if it came out. People openly persecuted anything they felt like was outside of the cookie cutter existence we were all supposed to fit into. Shit, if you wore the wrong thing or said the wrong thing there were instant cries of Fairy! or Fag!
People are sooo much more accepting now than they were back then, it's not even close! How many black people do you think would go back to the way things were in the '70's right now? Zero! Certainly not any that have actually lived to see the difference anyway.
:cry:

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Had to ax both of my BPOG's today, fuckers throwing male flowers. Too bad because that one in particular was filling in nicely and was starting to show frost way out onto the larger leaves, also was just starting to give off a nice aroma.
Oh well, is what it is, still have 7 in flower, although I don't think I'm gonna get the stretch outta them that I'd like, I think that LED had that effect on them, glad to have that changed out for the MH but, still suffering the consequences of using that thing, lol.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Had to ax both of my BPOG's today, fuckers throwing male flowers. Too bad because that one in particular was filling in nicely and was starting to show frost way out onto the larger leaves, also was just starting to give off a nice aroma.
Oh well, is what it is, still have 7 in flower, although I don't think I'm gonna get the stretch outta them that I'd like, I think that LED had that effect on them, glad to have that changed out for the MH but, still suffering the consequences of using that thing, lol.
Big papa og?

bicky studs

bicky studs

got my 6" extractor n its goin back :badboy:
louder than a fkn rocket. the thermostat is gay as fk. min set ok but if it goes over the set temp if cranks straight to max.
forgot to check that shit. but makes me like my sms controller even more. it really is smart....
looks like ill get another 1;)

bicky studs

bicky studs

IMG 1741

Toaster79

Toaster79

lol they all say silent.
it was more the controller that was built in.
at 550m3+ they all loud. but i dont need that much.
thought a built in stat was cool but....
at least i appretiate my sms more:D

ill keep it like this a while longer till 1falls in my lap:cry:
it heating my flower in lights off atm, great for this cold spell

This one actually is silent. And I'm pretty confident you can wire it for low and high. I tgink @Limonene is using or was using this type so he may fill you in on if they actually produce less noise. But the way this thing is built I'm pretty confident it's not as loud as the rest on the market

bicky studs

bicky studs

This one actually is silent. And I'm pretty confident you can wire it for low and high. I tgink @Limonene is using or was using this type so he may fill you in on if they actually produce less noise. But the way this thing is built I'm pretty confident it's not as loud as the rest on the market
yeah ill check it out, probly wait n see wat my temps do in sommer so i know what i need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom