Playin With Fire

• Thread starter G gnome
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
bicky studs

bicky studs

Oh ffs just chop it up and put it in the freezer before he comes back.

Sure it was a lynx? They're quite rare.
sure it was, ripped the fuck out of its throat. not a baby deer either. theres a few round here. ive been lucky enough to see 1.
remember the big huha about the lynx getting shot a cpl years ago. that was here.... it has a gps :( dumb fk got a protected animal stuffed:cry:

Toaster79

Toaster79

sure it was, ripped the fuck out of its throat. not a baby deer either. theres a few round here. ive been lucky enough to see 1.
remember the big huha about the lynx getting shot a cpl years ago. that was here.... it has a gps :( dumb fk got a protected animal stuffed:cry:

Fucking idiot hahahahah
That's why I'm asking if it was lynx for sure as I know they are rare and protected. Never seen one in my life. But we have lots of foxes around here. You can see them on daily basis. The other night I saw one marching down the road on the sidewalk while I was out for a smoke.

G gnome

G gnome

Fucking idiot hahahahah
That's why I'm asking if it was lynx for sure as I know they are rare and protected. Never seen one in my life. But we have lots of foxes around here. You can see them on daily basis. The other night I saw one marching down the road on the sidewalk while I was out for a smoke.
U shjd trap em man...good times...i was just lookin at that nicker u gave me the other day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom