Playin With Fire

• Thread starter G gnome
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Toaster79

Toaster79

Hes still gettin around ok for the most part...other times hes still like a puppy....earlier today i was plowing the driveway and he was chasin my 4 wheeler around.....idk

Get him on cbd. 11 is respectable age for a lab. Mine was always outside except in winter when temps got below 14°F. But in last winter he would walk on thin ice, literally. So the ice broke and he spent more than an hour in the ice cold water hanging on the edge. We got him warn afterwards and did all there was to be done, but he didn't live to see the next winter. My first dog died at the age of 9. She was the smartest girl I ever met.

sixstring

sixstring

View attachment 782045
Such a good dog, man....he got old on me overnight it seems....sad to say but his hips r givin out
Not too late to start giving him glucosamine,it definitely helped my lab alot.and you don't have to buy dog glucosamine,they can eat the people version and it's much cheaper.only takes about 10 to 14 days to see a noticable change in how they move around.

G gnome

G gnome

Operation time stop under way. Gonna put these mommas in suspended animation. Platinum OG only one still waiting to root. Slowest rooter imaginable I swear.
Probably takes about as long as this wifi....feels like i took these clones back when the shithole was the spot haha

Not too late to start giving him glucosamine,it definitely helped my lab alot.and you don't have to buy dog glucosamine,they can eat the people version and it's much cheaper.only takes about 10 to 14 days to see a noticable change in how they move around.
Ill give it a shot guys, thx.

MW7945

MW7945

I always think in the sense it's easier to prevent than to treat, so my dog has had this added to food since forever:

https://www.amazon.com/Nupro-Joint-...8&qid=1520043374&sr=8-1&keywords=nupro+silver

Lasts a long ass time, because what they tell you to dose is unnecessarily high.

Bad hips is pretty much an issue with any breed at this point. She's active and loves to sacrifice her body just to catch a damn frisbee, so I've always tried to make sure she had some sort of joint support

G gnome

G gnome

Evolution is the product of satan. It is a religion and requires leaps of faith to believe it. The Idea that white skinned people are superior to any other color is a complete fabrication built on racism by charley darwin and the bible teaches one love and to love your neighbor as yourself even to pray for your enemies. The bible says that all mankind is made unique and in the image of god. In the Holy bible there is no room for racism. Every one use to be the same color until the people in those times built a tower trying to get "into heaven" So God came down and confused the language and thus the world was populated by different people. God also said after this humans will be able to do what they want without being stopped aka space travel(paraphrasing of course). The idea of evolution was created to subliminally wrought the minds of the youth and make racism acceptable in society by given the impression that white people are moved evolved than blacks as charley darwin wrote that the blacks are close to apes and need to be extinct. Truth is god created animals and man major adaptation is whats going on so science only shows species changing only major adaptations within its own kind. "Did the bible say evolution was ok": <-Good question. Its says that its evil and it better that a teacher hang a stone around their neck and drown them self then to teach material that causes children to stray from God. Sorry my response is religion related but you asked.
U do realize that talking religion is in violation of the terms of use right?

Charles Darwin ftw!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom