• Thread starter G gnome
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Hahaha. You’re hooked! I love it. I need to learn how
I checked out like 3 different sites and this one is by far the best one I think.

https://imgflip.com/

Most ppl who i get into religions arguments with dont realize theyre dealing w someone whos very aware of the bible haha.....until its too late
I grew up going to Sunday school, bible school, and church and carried those beliefs strongly for a long time but, when you learn a bit about how religion came about and the changes it's gone through since it first began you start to see things differently. The very first form of religion was worship of the sun and stars, etc., and it just kept developing from there over the centuries.

G gnome

G gnome

I checked out like 3 different sites and this one is by far the best one I think.

https://imgflip.com/

I grew up going to Sunday school, bible school, and church and carried those beliefs strongly for a long time but, when you learn a bit about how religion came about and the changes it's gone through since it first began you start to see things differently. The very first form of religion was worship of the sun and stars, etc., and it just kept developing from there over the centuries.
Exactly

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

As time went on every time a new culture would conquer another they would blend a little of the conquered people's beliefs into their own to make the transition a little easier, and this happened with every people and every belief system. It raises questions for me about the validity of these belief systems, when you can so easily change it up to suit your needs, how valid is it really?
If you look at how many stories have been recycled over the centuries in so many different belief systems that also raises a lot of questions.
We could really go deep into this shit but, I really don't want to...

G gnome

G gnome

As time went on every time a new culture would conquer another they would blend a little of the conquered people's beliefs into their own to make the transition a little easier, and this happened with every people and every belief system. It raises questions for me about the validity of these belief systems, when you can so easily change it up to suit your needs, how valid is it really?
If you look at how many stories have been recycled over the centuries in so many different belief systems that also raises a lot of questions.
If any 1 religon was the true one...then essentially it wud be perfect therefore unalterable. God is perfect and doesn't change w the times

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

20180302 132043

Been wanting to get some of this for quite awhile now, been using regular molasses from the grocery store all along.
It will probably take me a long time to go through a gallon but, it's much cheaper to buy it this way. Hell, there was only like, 2-3 $ difference between the gallon and a quart of blackstrap.

Wisher619

Wisher619

View attachment 782127

Been wanting to get some of this for quite awhile now, been using regular molasses from the grocery store all along.
It will probably take me a long time to go through a gallon but, it's much cheaper to buy it this way. Hell, there was only like, 2-3 $ difference between the gallon and a quart of blackstrap.
I was given a gal of growmore's hydroponic molasses
haven't used it though haven't had a need

Last edited:
Wisher619

Wisher619

the one truth to me is if you keep following back it becomes very Esoteric
and truth would actually be revealed
the problem is that each civilization that is conquered.....their knowledge is erased by the conquering group

humans somehow knew how to read stars that we are just know being able to see with extreme telescopes
ancient Nordic peoples had mathematical equations and knew sound wave tech over 100k years ago
each letter makes a sound and each sound has an equation

religion in my eyes is "Perception Deception"

In My Opinion

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

I was given a gal of growmore's hydroponic molasses
haven't used it though haven't had a need
That one has a lot of good stuff in it besides just the sugar, seen a lot of people talk about using it so, it'll be interesting to see if I notice anything at all from using it in my teas and the times I just mix it in with their water. Probably not... lol

Wisher619

Wisher619

The whole talking to plants thing is all about the CO2 you breath out, it can only do so much, lol.

Freakin' beautiful as always brother!
I actually talk to my plants
I get electrical waves that run through my body then a thought hits me....and I go check on my plants
every time they greet me with love.....AND A FUCKIN PROBLEM!!!! hahahahah
worse than my kids

Last edited:
sixstring

sixstring

the last few pages look silly without the guy who started all the nonsense posts lol

bet ya guys didnt know sixer is an ordained minister :bookworm: ok back to drugs and memes please haha

where the hells tony,i miss the lil lights sabre swingin goofball already :greyalien:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom