• Thread starter G gnome
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Papa Indica

Papa Indica

20180303 155217

The wife is gone for the night, thinking I'm gonna pack this girl up and put on a movie or maybe just watch UFC, kick back and enjoy a little time to myself. Kinda rare for me to get any these days.

sixstring

sixstring

Yeah I used it
I pretty much hated it
and so did my plants
it needs CalMag big time
even though it has something like 10%Ca
I called the dude and he told me if using RO I needed to "Structure" my water
that some Soiled Diaper type shit

They are about to release stackswell which is their new calmag product .I have used the ro version and it was decent for me in promix but this dirty formula is made for peat based so figured I'd try it since the grow store gave me a sweet deal,2 x dirty and 1 of the shine was only 30 bucks and sells for over 90.i think they want me to use the stuff on the regs lol.i did not have any Cal issues with the ro/soft version just thought it was kinda expensive back then a pound tub was like 42 bucks

Wisher619

Wisher619

They are about to release stackswell which is their new calmag product .I have used the ro version and it was decent for me in promix but this dirty formula is made for peat based so figured I'd try it since the grow store gave me a sweet deal,2 x dirty and 1 of the shine was only 30 bucks and sells for over 90.i think they want me to use the stuff on the regs lol.i did not have any Cal issues with the ro/soft version just thought it was kinda expensive back then a pound tub was like 42 bucks
yeah I was using the RO/Soft
for me it didnt work out
I tried it on tomatoes/peppers/cannabis
all of them got all shitty rust spots and brittle stems and all kinds of weird shit

thats when I called the company and he was like "structure the water bro, 130ppm CalMag, keep me posted bro"
seemed to only make it worse
so I discontinued use

it should only be $20.00 for 1lb tub
if it is more they are really diggin into the ripoff game

the dirty should be $24.00
and the HD $30.00

I dont know why I had problems

my spot fronted me another 2lbs but it has been sitting on my desk just givin me the evil eye

when I finally finish all these gallons of RX Green Technologies stuff I am probably goin dry salts
got the Masterblend for my static hydro veggies this spring so probably will just switch completely

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

for me it didnt work out
all of them got all shitty rust spots and brittle stems and all kinds of weird shit

thats when I called the company and he was like "structure the water bro, 130ppm CalMag, keep me posted bro"
so I discontinued use

and the HD $30.00

my spot fronted me another 2lbs but it has been sitting on my desk just givin me the evil eye

when I finally finish all these gallons of RX Green Technologies stuff I am probably goin dry salts
got the Masterblend for my static hydro veggies this spring so probably will just switch completely
Since I started feeding only base + silica in my reservoir and top feeding any additives with my weekly/bi weekly tea, I considered trying SHINE as a bloom booster but I decided to stick to hydroplex just to keep it in line.
Weekly tea of pure blend tea, biocozyme, mammoth p, and +LIFE. Any additives get fed with that.
Plants seem to be loving it

sixstring

sixstring

for me it didnt work out

so I discontinued use

and the HD $30.00

What were you using it on,soil,peat,rockwool,hydro ?

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
View attachment 782360
The wife is gone for the night, thinking I'm gonna pack this girl up and put on a movie or maybe just watch UFC, kick back and enjoy a little time to myself. Kinda rare for me to get any these days.
nice rig papa........ Just picked up a nice roor myself. then i went and lost the ash catcher thingy. :sweating: have to hit the smoke shop I guess. .yea man sometimes a man just needs some time to himself. .but that doesn't happen as much as it could with my ole hen cluckin and hovering.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom