• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
incogneato

incogneato

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Man i gotta get my ass motivated. So much work to do and i keep putting it off. I need to get at least one thing done in there today. Maybe get the new clone/veg space started at least lol.
Man, I'm a fucking terrible procrastinator! It's so damn hard to motivate myself, the only shit I always stay on top of is my grow. Of course, some cleanup and shit like that that can be put off sometimes will be but... lol

Lmao I did more damage then I thought. He doesn’t post here but if someone is posting in his threads”me” he comes back to delete it?
I’m gonna pm logic about this crap. Once posted it should belong to thc farmer.
Unfortunately, any thread started by a premium member can be deleted by them, and also made private after the fact too apparently, huh? Kinda sucks for people who get involved with them that they can be taken away on a whim.

Yes just post it all here.
Quick Stop to say hi been antisocial lately. Chop day Headmaster diesel. Just for Pop's. @Papa Indica

View attachment 784338 View attachment 784339 View attachment 784340
Just somethiquick shots not shopped
Back to work. .
Looking good brother!

Thanks. It comes and goes, yesterday I couldn't eat shit. Today I have eaten everything in sight including 2 supers.
Good that it comes back that well, stuff in as much as you can on the good days!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom