• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Just post the shit here lol. I end up chasing the same 10 people around the farm and talking to them on 20 diff threads, and on ig :cry::drunk:
Time for a break?lol :D
F711C997 1385 4D2E AC5B FD78AE7C1752
D3BE5FC9 2CA9 4BED 894C 7D92A9A0011D
132C174A E145 44CC ABFF 2D6AF885F0A0
BC729295 C32A 4CA8 87E2 4DFA24AF7092
49846B1A 359F 45F4 BC72 5E4882E2CB0B
3844308F 6140 4D19 8E6E AF8A69E14125

Eat your fing heart out chickrnman!
D1ECEA36 8582 400D 9FFE BDACB670B3C7

incogneato

incogneato

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Same here . I didnt get shit done lol. Spent the day playin with the kids so it wasnt a waste.
Yeah, that's never wasted time, it's time well spent.

The wife was making me BBQ biscuits a lot a while back and I freakin' loved those things, then I started trying to eat healthier and they've been off the menu but, I've been craving them off and on, I might have to have some again soon.

Junk

Junk

So I picked up some Botanicaire Sweet raw, Vitamino, and Pure Blend Tea. Anyone use these and have a regimen they like?

Also, I have a q about using those in an RDWC. My hydro recipe is Armor Si, Cali-Magic, Gh Micro, Gh Bloom, and Botanicaire Liquid Karma. Is there a reason I shouldn't mix the other botanicaire stuff and the GH stuff? I already use the karma w/no problems. I'm aware of the ppm scale diff, I just do the math backwards on my ppm meter. I mean the physical mixing...is that going to cause slime or some other effect in the hydro system? It's appears fine in the coco setup...I'm wondering about in the DWC?

@G gnome @Thejoeybrown @incogneato and anyone else in the know ; )

And when you guys do the supplemental stuff, do you just add it in with your base nutes? Or are you mixing a separate batch/feeding? E.g. I could mix up a bucket of the microbial stuff, drop my pump in it, and turn it on, and it will feed them just that mix...instead of the base nutes as well. In the coco, that will work fine. But in the RDWC, once it trickles down the net pot, it will be mixed with the GH stuff.

Any thoughts?

incogneato

incogneato

So I picked up some Botanicaire Sweet raw, Vitamino, and Pure Blend Tea. Anyone use these and have a regimen they like?

Also, I have a q about using those in an RDWC. My hydro recipe is Armor Si, Cali-Magic, Gh Micro, Gh Bloom, and Botanicaire Liquid Karma. Is there a reason I shouldn't mix the other botanicaire stuff and the GH stuff? I already use the karma w/no problems. I'm aware of the ppm scale diff, I just do the math backwards on my ppm meter. I mean the physical mixing...is that going to cause slime or some other effect in the hydro system? It's appears fine in the coco setup...I'm wondering about in the DWC?

And when you guys do the supplemental stuff, do you just add it in with your base nutes? Or are you mixing a separate batch/feeding? E.g. I could mix up a bucket of the microbial stuff, drop my pump in it, and turn it on, and it will feed them just that mix...instead of the base nutes as well. In the coco, that will work fine. But in the RDWC, once it trickles down the net pot, it will be mixed with the GH stuff.

Any thoughts?
I couldn't say for rdwc but i do my supplimentation separate in coco dtw. @Wisher619 is a solid source of info here as well. Much more so than I lol.

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Any thoughts?
I don’t do rdwc but I wouldn’t put the pure blend tea in there. I feed the with my weekly tea. It will get funky if it sits.
In my res I only put base + silica and hand feed my supplements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom