Playin With Fire

• Thread starter G gnome
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Toaster79

Toaster79

Buy best quality weed with successful delivery records all over the World.
We aim to offer a high quality service whilst providing a superior quality product,the aroma and flavor of this marijuana plant are intense.
please contact

via WICKR>>>>>>>> ID (paulshawn420)
VIA email ::([email protected])
text or whatsapp us via......+1 478 412 0391

Buy best quality weed with successful delivery records all over the World.
We aim to offer a high quality service whilst providing a superior quality product,the aroma and flavor of this marijuana plant are intense.
please contact

via WICKR>>>>>>>> ID (paulshawn420)
VIA email ::([email protected])
text or whatsapp us via......+1 478 412 0391

Get the fuck outta here

sixstring

sixstring

Looks great I like the flow valve for if you want to water by hand or flush the system. What pump are you using?
the pump is a blue angel 1/2 hp and I'm pretty sure it's twice what I need but I got a great deal on it.i just had to empty both tanks so about 100 gallons and it took about 2 minutes thru a 3/4 in hose.i took some pics before my lights went out,I'll try to load them later when I'm done working.prob try to find spaceballz thread and post them there.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

What's up fire eaters, fire breathers, fiery pee'rs, fire player with'rs? :fire: One or all of those, you decide where you fit.
Hope you all have had a humpety, humpty, humpy, hump day!

Or something like all that drivel...

:ninja:

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Just know they ain't flexible lol.you gotta put them caps on when they are small and the truck will fit in the slot.i thought by looking at pictures they were flexible like maybe silicone,but they are hard plastic.i do like them even though I'm not set up yet because when I water now I can dump a gallon as fast as I can pour and it distributes the water evenly so they already save me about 20min a day with my normal work.
Time is money so I need to get some of these ASAP!i could have them running on the system as soon as i pot them up. Save me two weeks of hand watering.

stonestacker

stonestacker

It’s a fantastic idea. I was on my ladder lowering lights last night.
when I first got out of the hospital I was really unsteady so that was my solution. It sure makes adjusting my lights a breeze. even on the ladder I have to lean in over the canopy and around my dehumidifier. Not fun, and I kept having this vision of my wife finding me laying in the mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom