Playin With Fire

• Thread starter G gnome
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
sixstring

sixstring

I'm tellin' ya man, I love my cousin but, he's into about every conspiracy theory there is going, this being one of them. I've about lost my freakin' mind getting into heated discussions with him on this subject before, there's nothing you can say that makes it make sense to me! I'm on board with a lot of stuff that a lot of other people roll their eyes at but, not this one and not a lot of others too actually, like, I don't believe the Moon landing was faked for one.
I actually told him that the only way I could buy the flat Earth theory is if none of this is real and we're all living in a computer simulation, other than that...nope. lol
yup they faked all 6 moon missions and apollo 13 wasnt damaged in space,that was all done in the movies lmao. flatardz !!!!:facepalm:
mornin :cool:

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Thats what im here for!

The people want more Papa! Give em what they need!
I'll have to see what I can do. Somehow, sitting in this house at all times and doing very little I still seem to end up with no time to do anything. I wish someone would make that shit make sense to me. My mind is definitely slipping and even so, I still consider myself a reasonably intelligent guy but, I have a difficult time coming to terms with it. Whatever, I'm just rolling with the fucking punches over here at this point anyway I guess. :cry:

yup they faked all 6 moon missions and apollo 13 wasnt damaged in space,that was all done in the movies lmao. flatardz !!!!:facepalm:
According to him, anything that comes from NASA is a lie, PERIOD! I've tried to tell him that in all the years that NASA has been around, we're talking about 10's of thousands of people, possibly in the 100,000 range working there since it began, all of those people science nerds, and you think you're gonna keep all those science nerds quiet for all this time about the science at NASA all being a lie?!?!?!!!

I call Bullshit!!!

You piss on them they get pissed. More calmag!!!!
I can't but agree @sixstring , CAL-MAG!!!
25l9fe

incogneato

incogneato

I'll have to see what I can do. Somehow, sitting in this house at all times and doing very little I still seem to end up with no time to do anything. I wish someone would make that shit make sense to me. My mind is definitely slipping and even so, I still consider myself a reasonably intelligent guy but, I have a difficult time coming to terms with it. Whatever, I'm just rolling with the fucking punches over here at this point anyway I guess. :cry:
Might just be all the weed and some age kicking in Papa. I can definitely tell im not as "sharp" as i used to be. All we can do is roll with rhe punches. Im looking i to somethig you mentioned before. Microdosing with psilocybin. Also need to get my suppliment game together, im not getting any younger lol.

Junk

Junk

Attn Coco peeps! (Since calmag has come up so much...)

These plants have been a problem for a while now. They were flushed until the water came out clear out of the bottom bc we can't figure out the problem. I'm not sure if that made the situation even worse.

Tap water is 10 ppm (has anyone heard of that before?) Medium is Cyco coco/pearl. Been adding 1 tsp of cali-magic per gallon except for the flushing.

They are under T5's. The only thing that has changed is the water. PH going in is 5.8...it comes out the bottom in the high 4's iirc. PPm is also off, but I can't recall which direction. I'll find out.

I am stumped. But...

1. The nutes are over a year old, how long do they stay good for? I don't see an expire date? Maybe the calmag is not working?
2. When I used RO water, I had some problems with PH stability. But I have a rez etc. These plants are just being mixed/fed when it's needed. Is it possible the low ppm water is causing ph problems and thus the mag def?

These plants are 3 weeks old!!
IMG 0520 2
IMG 0522
IMG 0523
IMG 0525

IMG 0522
G gnome

G gnome

These plants have been a problem for a while now. They were flushed until the water came out clear out of the bottom bc we can't figure out the problem. I'm not sure if that made the situation even worse.

Tap water is 10 ppm (has anyone heard of that before?) Medium is Cyco coco/pearl. Been adding 1 tsp of cali-magic per gallon except for the flushing.

They are under T5's. The only thing that has changed is the water. PH going in is 5.8...it comes out the bottom in the high 4's iirc. PPm is also off, but I can't recall which direction. I'll find out.

I am stumped. But...

1. The nutes are over a year old, how long do they stay good for? I don't see an expire date? Maybe the calmag is not working?
2. When I used RO water, I had some problems with PH stability. But I have a rez etc. These plants are just being mixed/fed when it's needed. Is it possible the low ppm water is causing ph problems and thus the mag def?

View attachment 786411 View attachment 786412 View attachment 786413 View attachment 786414

Too small of plants in too big of pots imo....and flushing never works and always makes problems worse

stiffneck

stiffneck

Thats what im here for!

The people want more Papa! Give em what they need!

Papa! Papa! Papa! We want more!

People all AROUND the globe believe that flat earth shit.

What's wrong with my clonez, I did a calmag dunk and pissed on em and then this:facepalm:
View attachment 786248 View attachment 786250
What's going on here? That's the smallest resin covered plant I have seen?

According to him, anything that comes from NASA is a lie, PERIOD! I've tried to tell him that in all the years that NASA has been around, we're talking about 10's of thousands of people, possibly in the 100,000 range working there since it began, all of those people science nerds, and you think you're gonna keep all those science nerds quiet for all this time about the science at NASA all being a lie?!?!?!!!

I call Bullshit!!!

I can't but agree @sixstring , CAL-MAG!!!
View attachment 786349

That's fucking funny cause I do and think the same shit. Disabled since 2004 and walking like a 99 year old man I got time on my hands.... seems like I got all the time in the world but can't get shit done. Well shit that needs getting done. I got some time to POP seeds it seems haha. Bwhaaa I will just look for keepers i guess.....

Might just be all the weed and some age kicking in Papa. I can definitely tell im not as "sharp" as i used to be. All we can do is roll with rhe punches. Im looking i to somethig you mentioned before. Microdosing with psilocybin. Also need to get my suppliment game together, im not getting any younger lol.

Yup. Joined my local Mycology club just to get back into practice. I want to find local information lid varieties. I did grow them back in th e day and it wasn't that difficult. Got some spores ready to inoculate some grain when I get the bug...

stonestacker

stonestacker

I am stumped. But...

View attachment 786411 View attachment 786412 View attachment 786413 View attachment 786414

The coco looks way to dry. I'm surprised they aren't dead. If you think you have to flush don't do it with plan water ALWAY FEED YOUR COCO... Also agree with G to small of a plant in such a big pot. It's very difficult to water them properly.

stonestacker

stonestacker

@Toaster79 You were right Sundays firewood escapade really fucked up my Monday. I felt like shit all day. I'm glad it's spring the winter depression is starting to set in. Just need to recognise it for what it is and crawl out from under this cloud...
Have a great day farmers. Time to trim trim and trim.

Junk

Junk

@G gnome @sixstring and anyone else

So the newer plants in cyco coco/perlite...fresh bag, not rinsed (it says it doesn't need rinsing) water is 10 ppm. Added silica, cal mag, and nutes to 500 ppm. Ph to 5.8. Watered the solo cups, the runoff is 700 ppm, and 4.9 ph.

Is that normal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom