Playin With Fire

• Thread starter G gnome
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Polar510

Polar510

The ballast definitely shut down thankfully, thats why I thought it was broke lol.
Well at least I know what it will do. Also credit to My enclosed hood which prevented glass from falling on the bud.
I have ran this Blue Mystic 3 times. This is prob My frostiest run. I went with floranova bloom and Floralicious & teas.
20180321 203957
20180321 203957

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Looks like well get a crop, dont tell anybody. The ground is about ready to go.

View attachment 786957
Best of luck this year bro, I hope everything goes your way.

Ive heard Czech republic and Poland are thriving. I'm in Austria and you wouldn't believe the shit people are slinging here at €10/g and I felt like I'm ripping people off at 7/g. There are people begging me to sell my stuff after trying it. The market here is a joke. On the other hand grow shops are thriving with legal cuts and beans. And when I tell people they should start growing their own they tell me it's to big of investment for them. But they will have no problem paying me a K or 2 in the next few months. Simply stupid. Fuck it, I even offered them to build them lights, give them goid genetics and mentor them. Basically get them fully started. Still no.
And that's why there will always be a market out there, so many stoners are too lazy and would prefer to just buy it, or simply have no ability to do it for whatever reason, be it living situation or a simple inability to make a plant grow, (they're out there), or whatever.

For mids it is. If you can’t get your weed sold, make concentrates and ship lol. The outdoor Colorado weed has no chance long term. The quality sucks to bad. Soon it will go for under 200 a lb. after you pay the trimmer you get $50 a lb. The trimmer makes more then the grower... what a shame.​
I've never been into selling too much but, I've always let a little go to help out with cash flow. I have this one guy I know that was buying an ounce once in awhile a while back, I ended up lowering my price for him a little bit after hearing shit about what some other people were getting, (that, and I was already selling to a couple family members cheaper), the next time he came back to me he gave me an extra $40 and said, "it's worth it". One of the best compliments I've ever had.

DismalDude

DismalDude

Time to make RSO. Hole plant extract. The GOOD stuff. That Cannatonic smells and tastes so good but nothing when I smoke it. It sure helps offset the high from the THC RSO so I can take more lol. FUCK CANCER... I will not Stop the fight...
Hey stonestacker,sorry to hear about health issues man. I'm sure you've done your research looking for high cbd strains.I've been looking at them myself and wondered if you ever tried/ran Raspberry Boogie from Mosca? They claim it has up to 30%cbd and thc can reach 25%.

incogneato

incogneato

Isnt it amazing the amount of info available on growing cannabis.
It seems like from the 1st day I started growing. I havent stopped reading about how to grow it :(
Time to make RSO. Hole plant extract. The GOOD stuff. That Cannatonic smells and tastes so good but nothing when I smoke it. It sure helps offset the high from the THC RSO so I can take more lol. FUCK CANCER... I will not Stop the fight...
Fuck Cancer broski! Thats awesome, growing and making your own clean healthy meds. Non toxic , non poisonous. Kick ass!

Toaster79

Toaster79

Goddamn right! Never give in brother. I need to look into the whole plant extract method, sounds like the way to go.

Just dump the plant in alcohol and filter it through a coffee filter in a Pyrex bowl then let alcohol evaporate. When all the alcohol is gone, decarb it and send your self out of space. Eat it, vape it, smoke it. Hell, you can stick it up your ass and enjoy the benefits.

stonestacker

stonestacker

Hey stonestacker,sorry to hear about health issues man. I'm sure you've done your research looking for high cbd strains.I've been looking at them myself and wondered if you ever tried/ran Raspberry Boogie from Mosca? They claim it has up to 30%cbd and thc can reach 25%.
I haven't. I like having them in separate capsules. I take a gram of the CBD RSO a day and play with the amount of THC. I'm currently taking a half a gram a day THC RSO. And probably going to drop down to a quarter of a gram or less. I'm tired of being stoned all the time...

RSO for the win. Making your own medicine is cool. Showing people how to make their own medicine is cooler. Living life to its fullest not regretting anything... the fucking best.

Have a great day dude! :)
I have learned it all right here on the farm. And willing to walk anybody else through the process.
And of course, have it all bone dry first. You can also decarb/dry it first in the oven and work from there.
I set it on a window screen and turned my dehumidifier on continuous. Should dry up soon. Probably run the RSO tomorrow.

Not sure if it affects yield or strength but I'm going to get it bone dry.

Toaster79

Toaster79

I haven't. I like having them in separate capsules. I take a gram of the CBD RSO a day and play with the amount of THC. I'm currently taking a half a gram a day THC RSO. And probably going to drop down to a quarter of a gram or less. I'm tired of being stoned all the time...

I have learned it all right here on the farm. And willing to walk anybody else through the process.

I set it on a window screen and turned my dehumidifier on continuous. Should dry up soon. Probably run the RSO tomorrow.View attachment 787342 View attachment 787343 View attachment 787342 View attachment 787343
Not sure if it affects yield or strength but I'm going to get it bone dry.

That'll do it just right too. And I dont think it will affect anything. You just need to get rid of water because it's faster to evaporate the solvent this way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom