Playin With Fire

• Thread starter G gnome
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
incogneato

incogneato

The broski’s! That’s my favorite line on Drake’s new some gods plan song!
I wondered if anyone would pick that up! That song has been my motto lately lol. "Imagine if i never met the broskies" Alot of you guys are broskies, the farms been a great find for me in more than one way.
I haven't. I like having them in separate capsules. I take a gram of the CBD RSO a day and play with the amount of THC. I'm currently taking a half a gram a day THC RSO. And probably going to drop down to a quarter of a gram or less. I'm tired of being stoned all the time...

I have learned it all right here on the farm. And willing to walk anybody else through the process.

I set it on a window screen and turned my dehumidifier on continuous. Should dry up soon. Probably run the RSO tomorrow.View attachment 787342 View attachment 787343 View attachment 787342 View attachment 787343
Not sure if it affects yield or strength but I'm going to get it bone dry.
I love the organization bro!

G gnome

G gnome

I haven't. I like having them in separate capsules. I take a gram of the CBD RSO a day and play with the amount of THC. I'm currently taking a half a gram a day THC RSO. And probably going to drop down to a quarter of a gram or less. I'm tired of being stoned all the time...

I have learned it all right here on the farm. And willing to walk anybody else through the process.

I set it on a window screen and turned my dehumidifier on continuous. Should dry up soon. Probably run the RSO tomorrow.View attachment 787342 View attachment 787343 View attachment 787342 View attachment 787343
Not sure if it affects yield or strength but I'm going to get it bone dry.
Thats what she sed

Is that a screen u took off ur patio door?

G gnome

G gnome

Cottage pie, bitches!!!
20180323 193326

str8smokn

str8smokn

I’m sitting on a little stash of some shrooms from the Tattoo man himself, just waiting on the right time to eat.

I guess I should try to get into the zone here soon so I can try them soon myself.
I could use that getaway after I get back from this one.
Respect the shrooms..
STR8

stonestacker

stonestacker

And it tastes like shit anyways unless you burn it.
Yes it always tastes like shit, even the burps. I have not tried to smoke any RSO.

I wondered if anyone would pick that up! That song has been my motto lately lol. "Imagine if i never met the broskies" Alot of you guys are broskies, the farms been a great find for me in more than one way.

I love the organization bro!
If you are talking about the shop. It looks like a bomb went off in their. But thanks.

Thats what she sed

Is that a screen u took off ur patio door?
Lol I'm not in trouble the wife can't stand the screens in the windows, Blocks the view. We have some big ass windows that she just had to have open lol.

Anything to get high right? Mamas gonna be pissed @stonestacker hahaha. Wheres the damn scrren door at?!?!
My storage room has more screens in it than my window do.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom