Playin With Fire

• Thread starter G gnome
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
G gnome

G gnome

Damg them nasty stoners!!!!! Of all the dudes you the one to pop off 1st. Too funny man.Think I'll have to take a looksee meself.......:p No offense @Thejoeybrown Whats logic psoition on linking externally. Might be a no go. Will let the @G gnome make that call. it his thread.

I already made the call. Thx for ur concern

Ever hear the phrase "its better to ask for forgiveness than permission " ? Words to live by.

stonestacker

stonestacker

Hey brotha just outa curiousity if ya don’t mind how do you run your dtw?
I’ve been feeding a lower ppm 20 seconds every hour. 20 sec on 60 min off. They seem to really like it.
I used to run 1 min every 4 hours.
Also using 1/2 gal pots now.
I'm feeding for 38 seconds every 1.5 hr lights on only. The main thing I do with feed is shoot for 1 gallon of runoff every day. Adjust feed time accordingly.
I'm kinda stuck using the 2 gal net pots with my system. Started in rockwool, switched to coco so I could compost it. I don't care what they say rockwool is fiberglass insulation. We call the shit brown death... Used to use it for fire stopping at the top of walls. Then some ass figured it's cheaper than styrofoam insulation in cavity walls. That shit should be outlawed.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Are mine? I don't see em
I keep forgetting about how that works now with this new layout, your signature line will show on your first post on any page and then it doesn't for the rest of the page. Seems like that would be more difficult to write into the programming and what's the harm in just letting them be but, what do I know about it?

I already made the call. Thx for ur concern

Ever hear the phrase "its better to ask for forgiveness than permission " ? Words to live by.
I think it goes "it's easier to", but I suppose easier can equate to better, huh? lol

G gnome

G gnome

I keep forgetting about how that works now with this new layout, your signature line will show on your first post on any page and then it doesn't for the rest of the page. Seems like that would be more difficult to write into the programming and what's the harm in just letting them be but, what do I know about it?

I think it goes "it's easier to", but I suppose easier can equate to better, huh? lol
I stand by what i sed haha

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

I'm feeding for 38 seconds every 1.5 hr lights on only. The main thing I do with feed is shoot for 1 gallon of runoff every day. Adjust feed time accordingly.
I'm kinda stuck using the 2 gal net pots with my system. Started in rockwool, switched to coco so I could compost it. I don't care what they say rockwool is fiberglass insulation. We call the shit brown death... Used to use it for fire stopping at the top of walls. Then some ass figured it's cheaper than styrofoam insulation in cavity walls. That shit should be outlawed.
Ya I never tried rockwool but I don’t see a reason too.
The only thing I would want to try is e modular ebb n flow. So it would be almost the same as what I’m doing now except recirculating.
I love my dtw system.

G gnome

G gnome

20171122 080704

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom