Playin With Fire

• Thread starter G gnome
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
stonestacker

stonestacker

He said he was going ice fishing today. Fuck that, that boy is cray cray.
Speaking of which I need to hit the groom and get shit ready for our trip. Move fresh clones to pre veg, uppot some others make sure food is mixed ect ect. Shipped my rso to Maui yesterday. Should be their befor me.

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Just putting some salt on it lol.
Hahahah. Right?
Ya man have a fuckin blast in Maui!
I’m gettin shit together for my groom today as well. I’m a week or so away from chop and this time instead of tossing the new plants in same day I’m gonna leave them inside the veg area and get my groom buttoned up
Hanging drywall
Running a few more outlets. (I have 2 40 amp dedicated circuits)
Run some rigid duct and clean up my flex. Just get it mo betta. Hahah. Then I’ll throw the next round in.

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Hahahah. Right?
Ya man have a fuckin blast in Maui!
I’m gettin shit together for my groom today as well. I’m a week or so away from chop and this time instead of tossing the new plants in same day I’m gonna leave them inside the veg area and get my groom buttoned up
Hanging drywall
Running a few more outlets. (I have 2 40 amp dedicated circuits)
Run some rigid duct and clean up my flex. Just get it mo betta. Hahah. Then I’ll throw the next round in.
Also I have 2 12” can fan laying in my garage. My flower room is 10x12x10 so I’m going to think how I want to utilize 1 or both of those fans and take a lot of stress off the ac. Hmmm

MW7945

MW7945

Speaking of which I need to hit the groom and get shit ready for our trip. Move fresh clones to pre veg, uppot some others make sure food is mixed ect ect. Shipped my rso to Maui yesterday. Should be their befor me.

Holy shit, must be further north than I... no way I'd be standing on the ice yet. Unless you're damn close to shore. Hell, it was in the 60's here yesterday.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

The foul language on this thread is just too much. I’m amazed it is allowed to continue, you guys are giving cannabis smokers a bad name. I’m appalled.
Yeah, right. :cry:

Johnny who?
:cry:

Have an amazing time brother! I'm sure you will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom