• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Same method here, except I wait for the tap root to show while in the shot glass and then move either to moist paper towel or medium.

Actually you don't. Those buttons are on the very same spot as they were before. But that thing is fucking annoying nevertheless. If it was a forum search it would be much more appreciated.
Seems that way lol
2AC2C16F 51E0 4C04 8C2F 8DEA4111A563

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

That's actually what I was kinda thinking, but yeah I was worried about it getting all messed up in there. Granted, I'm just looking for the tap root to come out, I know a lot of guys wait for that thing to look like a giant spermy before they put it in the dirt.
Yeah, I've seen some that get crazy about it. I do it the same as you're saying myself, I just want to see it come out and know it's ready to go.
I guess that was born out of wanting to know if I had a bad seed or if I had done something wrong back in the early days of me growing.
Actually, the way my head is these days, I could still fuck them up now easy enough! Haha

G gnome

G gnome

I got roped into a roof tear off today....swindled again by small town folk....haha

I got tipped on a siding job by this guy...i did the job a cpl wks ago...everything went well...the homeowners were very happy...so, the guy who gave me the job calls me and asked if i got anything lined up and i ses nah, not til nxt wk....all the while im thinkin he might have another job for me...then only after i sed i got nothin goin on he asks me to help em on this roof job....so, i cudnt tell em no im busy...haha

I didnt wanna turn em down. After all, he did get me a sweet job and i didnt wanna burn any bridges in case hes got nore work for me. Well, off to work bitches!

stonestacker

stonestacker

I got roped into a roof tear off today....swindled again by small town folk....haha

I got tipped on a siding job by this guy...i did the job a cpl wks ago...everything went well...the homeowners were very happy...so, the guy who gave me the job calls me and asked if i got anything lined up and i ses nah, not til nxt wk....all the while im thinkin he might have another job for me...then only after i sed i got nothin goin on he asks me to help em on this roof job....so, i cudnt tell em no im busy...haha

I didnt wanna turn em down. After all, he did get me a sweet job and i didnt wanna burn any bridges in case hes got nore work for me. Well, off to work bitches!

Lol roof tear off and replace rotflmao...
It will pay off in the long run. Gotta get out and network with the locals...

incogneato

incogneato

The ole rope a dope . Roofing sucks, but make that money bro!

MW7945

MW7945

My buddy usually does a few roofs a summer and I help him out, or rather he pays me a lot to run the show. On that note, I fucking hate roofing -- especially tear off. If you don't have one of these I'd grab one, life saver when it comes to removing nails after the shingles are off.

201055shingleremoverrgb
Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Kind of odd... My Cthulhu is supposed to have a 56-63 day flower, and Ninja Fruit is 60-70 days. But the Cthulhu has all white pistils still, and the ninja fruit is all orange. Or brown. Or whatever color you wanna call it.
I don’t think there is any way to guess with seeds. Unless they are really worked Ibl or something it’s just a shot in the dark. I never even look at that number they say. As well as the pistils are not always a good indicator.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom