Playin With Fire

• Thread starter G gnome
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Toaster79

Toaster79

oh man shit weather for slow drying. my tents are climbing a bit too now. @Toaster79 guess u lovin the warmer temps now aye:party1:

Temps are good now, but the humidity is giving me headaches. And I don't want to start running dehuey at the end of the cycle. Thats another 400W of power. Looks like that mold issue is sorted.

I'm having 22-23°C ambient and 29°C at the light level which partially explains foxtailing combined with genetics.

bicky studs

bicky studs

Temps are good now, but the humidity is giving me headaches. And I don't want to start running dehuey at the end of the cycle. Thats another 400W of power. Looks like that mold issue is sorted.

I'm having 22-23°C ambient and 29°C at the light level which partially explains foxtailing combined with genetics.
i had to put the filter in. could smell it down the road.
ill harvest today or tomorrow n take it back out.
put everything back where its supposed to be:badboy:

Toaster79

Toaster79

i had to put the filter in. could smell it down the road.
ill harvest today or tomorrow n take it back out.
put everything back where its supposed to be:badboy:

I need to get me a new filter. My basement stinks. Put a fan on the window to blow the shit out instead of spreading it all over the stairway. Ordered twice and returned both. Sent me the mini filter twice motherfuckers.

bicky studs

bicky studs

Sounds like plan
got some powder coated sheets with holes to go in there... fill the gap with activecoal and bobs ur....
IMG 2053
IMG 2054

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom