Playin With Fire

• Thread starter G gnome
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Papasomni

Papasomni

Cold reservoir cloner.. I just set it up. Just gotta keep the dog from drinking out of it.
2dvq5if

As soon as my wife saw it on her treadmill, she said "I'm gonna start using that" ...good for her but I doubt it. She hasn't used it in years

G gnome

G gnome

Cold reservoir cloner.. I just set it up. Just gotta keep the dog from drinking out of it.
View attachment 803741
As soon as my wife saw it on her treadmill, she said "I'm gonna start using that" ...good for her but I doubt it. She hasn't used it in years
Treadmills r a complete waste of money
Nobody uses their treadmill. Even if u did use it u can achieve the same results by running in place

Farmer P

Farmer P

The coolest thing about my wifes treadmill was when I sold it lol. I told her it would just be a coat rack. I can't talk too much shit she is in great shape. She's into all that spartan run thing. I wish she would just run in place I wouldn't have to pay her gym bill 100/month.

bicky studs

bicky studs

The coolest thing about my wifes treadmill was when I sold it lol. I told her it would just be a coat rack. I can't talk too much shit she is in great shape. She's into all that spartan run thing. I wish she would just run in place I wouldn't have to pay her gym bill 100/month.
exercise machines have big ass handles so you can fit half a closet on them:D
at least she goes to the gym, most do the free test hour...buy the membership...and never go again:drunk2:

Toaster79

Toaster79

wheres all the real plants
View attachment 803870

They're in there. I was just transplanting and they were outside at the time. Cut the male back as he grew into lights, also cut roots back and gave him some fresh soil. Hope he takes off again. Need to top the female and take some cuts. I'll probably put them in the tent under 12/12 in a week or so. Need to wait for that Royale Haze to be mature enough so she doesn't get seeded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom