Playin With Fire

• Thread starter G gnome
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
2toughtony

2toughtony

I love the confidence! Bring it! Hahaha. What other cuts you got in there?
The Wi-Fi. A dub. Sour dub and glue are the only real bangers in that list although the punch looks nice all the samples I've had were weak
G13 x chem? @Papa Indica ur gonna hate that shit haha. Foot funk and baby shit....right in ur wheelhouse!
@papaIndica pass them my way in that case! Ill actually pop em too! Ill make space gonna do a big cleaning and get some more space at the thunder casa

H

heisen

The Wi-Fi. A dub. Sour dub and glue are the only real bangers in that list although the punch looks nice all the samples I've had were weak

@papaIndica pass them my way in that case! Ill actually pop em too! Ill make space gonna do a big cleaning and get some more space at the thunder casa
Every one on IG that talks about jbeezy's cake says its a notch above the rest.Why you say that

2toughtony

2toughtony

Every one on IG that talks about jbeezy's cake says its a notch above the rest.Why you say that
I'm a dessert strain hater is all man good ole six kills it with all that beezy stuff but nothing peaks my interest bassed off the samples ive tried . and ive had a good amount its all the same generic herb. Reminds me of jack h
Its a flavor that you get when you mix too many things in a bag and bottleneck lines

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

nice! does it say whats in it?
Yeah, I don't have the bottle in front of me right now but, when I was checking it out earlier it looked like all natural ingredients. In fact, I'm pretty sure that's one of their big things, using only natural ingredients.

Tell tbat mofo i sed wassup!!!

I see he made some x's w my g-13!!!
Thats awezome!!

Unicorn piss
Will do brother.

How did you know? You have some? That's like, the main ingredient!

I just might do that man. Do you really want 'em? Honestly, that pack would be way, way down on my list of stuff I'd pop, just because, like gnome said, the flavors locked away in there really aren't my cup o' tea.
That Plushberry cross has me intrigued though. I'm curious about the 3 Chems male he used on these crosses, never heard of that one.

G gnome

G gnome

Yeah, I don't have the bottle in front of me right now but, when I was checking it out earlier it looked like all natural ingredients. In fact, I'm pretty sure that's one of their big things, using only natural ingredients.

Will do brother.

I just might do that man. Do you really want 'em? Honestly, that pack would be way, way down on my list of stuff I'd pop, just because, like gnome said, the flavors locked away in there really aren't my cup o' tea.
That Plushberry cross has me intrigued though. I'm curious about the 3 Chems male he used on these crosses, never heard of that one.
It wud be the 1st on ny list!

2toughtony

2toughtony

Will do brother.

fuck yea that's my jam lol I'm curious as to what your gonna think of the ha og lol she's got a funk lol

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

In my experience smoking it the punch is all bark no bite. It’s so fuckin beautiful and frosty but not alot of power. Just my experience.
That wedding cake tho...That’s on my list! I need to get my hands on that one. Who knows maybe I’ll make heis an offer he can’t refuse. Hahah

stonestacker

stonestacker

20180713 115452
20180713 115504

no balls are seeds on the Gut Buster.
But I did find these. Never seen flowers coming out of Sucker leaves.

20180713 115501
H

heisen

This piece of shit ate my favorite banana spider.
Not sure how he got in but the spiders I like cause they catch and eat the drain flys that sneak in sometimes plus there cool to watch when they catch the flies.Drain flies are annoying as shit.
Maybe the frog will eat more than the spiders.
Not sure what to do with him.he was nestled down in the rocks last night and than this morn he climbed up in the GG4

20180713 102752

G gnome

G gnome

Not sure how he got in but the spiders I like cause they catch and eat the drain flys that sneak in sometimes plus there cool to watch when they catch the flies.Drain flies are annoying as shit.
Not sure what to do with him.he was nestled down in the rocks last night and than this morn he climbed up in the GG4

View attachment 815125

Never seen that one....u finally have a potential potm pic bro!!!

Toaster79

Toaster79

View attachment 815125

That little fella won't last long in there unless you've got a huge fucking drain flies problem. I'd take em out back in the nature where he belongs. Although he's really cute and would be cool to keep him around but he'd starve to death.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom