• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Water comes from the well. Tualatin river is near by. I’m in northwest Oregon. I scraped all the grass with the bucket on the tractor. No grass no bugs. Grass dead. No rain in months.
9BF29019 B68B 4D9C 8D16 E89BFBB33A95

stonestacker

stonestacker

That nice solid thud when you drop one into the trimmed bucket. Just puts a big smile on my face. The first time one dropped it made me look and take note.
Some of if not the hardest and biggest nugs for me to date.

Watch out for bud rot Joe. That's how dens they are lol.

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

That nice solid thud when you drop one into the trimmed bucket. Just puts a big smile on my face. The first time one dropped it made me look and take note.
Some of if not the hardest and biggest nugs for me to date.

Watch out for bud rot Joe. That's how dens they are lol.
Bud rot needs to watch out for me!

One of the benifits of moving away from the net is I get to rotate and get a good look at every plant.

TerpyTyrone

TerpyTyrone

Good Morning y'all! Yee hawwwwww! Its just a minor thing, she will get over it. Thats what I'm starting to believe. Damn this is one vigorous mofo. We didnt plant this gem she just sprouted and got so big she broke.
Just a few pics, random order.
Fat cat. Shes my pest guardian. She eats anything with wings!
A kitchen I am doing.
My big BALLSSSS of hashish, and a lil oil
Have a good day fam! 33rd bday on Saturday, getting hitched Monday, shotgun courthouse chambers wedding y'all. Just how we like it. You guys really are my fam! Having a record year! Ya boyyy

Toaster79

Toaster79

Love me some Red Savina habaneros ! You ever grown that variety before?

This my first time growing habaneros. These are tropical red. Next year it's these same habaneros, jalapenos, carolina reapers and if I get my hands on some other seeds might grow those too. This one is in a 10gal pot on my balcony. Also have some outdoors in the garden but they are nowhere near the size of this plant. Obviously didn't prepare the soil good enough for them being in the sun all day long as this one in the pot gets maybe 3-4 hours of direct sun.

20180906 181953

20180906 182528

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom