Staff
Supporter
3C45F9AE 99FA 412D BC9B D0B924F3828F
7D89F233 146E 4C0A 9FA2 6DEBBF0D63CA
FE4AEB0E 8B96 4FD4 B097 FFBBA63BF6A3
8A8F4FA8 D04F 4E61 A7B6 D6656367AA9E

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

That nice solid thud when you drop one into the trimmed bucket. Just puts a big smile on my face. The first time one dropped it made me look and take note.
Some of if not the hardest and biggest nugs for me to date.

Watch out for bud rot Joe. That's how dens they are lol.
sounds like some donky dick colas on deck from that one then.theres nothin better than a nice solid nug and you think "that's gonna weigh X on the scales" but wen u weigh it coz its super dense it weighs almost twice wat you thought it would.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

My father in-law dug a few clams the other day and he brought over a nice batch for us, all shucked out and ready for breading and frying. Don't quite know why but, I swear they were the best I've ever had, or at least that I remember, and I've had a lot of fresh clams fried in my life.
My oldest son got a deer this morning bow hunting and brought over a batch of tenderloin, just about as fresh as they get. :) So, he and the wife and I had a freaking delicious surf and turf lunch today. Wish I had it all over again right now!
IMG 20180910 224341 820
IMG 20180910 224341 825

Papasomni

Papasomni

Here she is..... the sour cherry pie mother plant. She is sour diesel x cherry pie. My brother gave me about 200 immature seeds from a grow room accident he had a couple of years ago when a cherry pie male erupted in his room full of sour diesel. I remember him crying about it for weeks. Out of those 200 seeds, one...ONE popped and it's a girl... I just hope she stays a GIRL. I'm watching for nanners. I took 6 cuts and decided to keep the mother. I've never kept a mother before because I don't have the room for it. This should be interesting. I don't know if anyone has crossed sour d with cherry pie before but from the looks of things this is going to be one of those 70 day bloom strains....
30u9306

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Here she is..... the sour cherry pie mother plant. She is sour diesel x cherry pie. My brother gave me about 200 immature seeds from a grow room accident he had a couple of years ago when a cherry pie male erupted in his room full of sour diesel. I remember him crying about it for weeks. Out of those 200 seeds, one...ONE popped and it's a girl... I just hope she stays a GIRL. I'm watching for nanners. I took 6 cuts and decided to keep the mother. I've never kept a mother before because I don't have the room for it. This should be interesting. I don't know if anyone has crossed sour d with cherry pie before but from the looks of things this is going to be one of those 70 day bloom strains....
View attachment 828909
Cherry pie is a clone only strain. Was it hermie seeds?

Papasomni

Papasomni

That's what I told my brother... he says it was cherry pie male. I don't know if it was cherry pie or cherry pie kush or if he was wrong altogether about the male. I never saw it .. he lives in the bay area cali and I live in texas. This incident took place a little over two years ago so I doubt if I can really run it down. I'll just take his word and see what I get. It sure does look good so far

Toaster79

Toaster79

What makes a strain clone only?

Certain phenotype can turn clone only if it was found between thousands of plants and was picked to be the best one of them. Out of ten seeds you drop from a pack you can most always get a special girl (or boy) to keep. Now if a lot of people you know or share it with, those could also turn it into an elite by not preferring anything else over it. It depends. However, you can always have your own elite if it checks all of your boxes.

Toaster79

Toaster79

Certain phenotype can turn clone only if it was found between thousands of plants and was picked to be the best one of them. Out of ten seeds you drop from a pack you can most always get a special girl (or boy) to keep. Now if a lot of people you know or share it with, those could also turn it into an elite by not preferring anything else over it. It depends. However, you can always have your own elite if it checks all of your boxes.

Not elite, clone only that is

TerpyTyrone

TerpyTyrone

0912181650 HDR
Can I take a cut up til harvest?
I have a real fruity smelling pheno that came with my white widows. She dont look like her sister or smell like em.
Out of 27 auto ww. I got 2 photos and this crazy awesome auto.
The photos are still going .We will see if they have the same characteristics as the one special lady.
She didnt like the same nutes as the others and her color was different .Thia is my 2nd grow since march so I'm an amateur. But I have learned from my coco mistakes.
I was a little ambitious the first go round. This time I gained a little patience, turned my lights down and listened to em more.
Sorry for my ramble but I started my own thread about this. I hope I corrected the issue. I had a couple t12's that had some light barely and I think it may have made her reveg or hermie or Foxtail .
I am interested in seeing what the masters think. And another and a before , dont mind the impolite gesture. I never sent it to the deserving person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom