Playin With Fire

• Thread starter G gnome
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

heisen

Thanks for the quick response. I love you guys. Making me not kill my plants. I'll check back in a week. Should I defoilated them.?
Put them under 24 hrs.ive had clones do that under that 18 6 if they have alot of ethylene built up in the plant from flower.once I get them normal I can take a normal cut and than go back to 18.
I think if you keep them under 18 they may keep doing that

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Fuck off! You know I have a weight problem you mofo
th

Papasomni

Papasomni

Hey guys help me out. What do I do with these clones I made, super ugly, should I huck em. Or is there something to make em look like real plants. Iv had them vegging for a week now .And nothing much is happening. I'm feeling like I should scrap em and pop some seeds again.
Give them time... they'll straighten out. I ran some jack herer for a while and those clones would look the same way but they straightened out okay every time

Papasomni

Papasomni

The sour cherry pie cuts...
2cnxc3o

I finally got my brother to admit those cherry pie males were actually hermies... shaking my head.. I asked him straight... Tom, was the cherry pie male or what? He kept saying yes, it was a male. He called me the other day and I explained to him that he must be mistaken about the cherry pie because it was a clone only strain so it couldn't possibly be a male. He said it was a female that turned into a male.. OH MY GOD! I explained to him that it was a hermie and his description was misleading. Plants don't change from female to male. Anyway... I was glad to educate my little brother and since he's from cali I would have to cut him some slack.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

i grew up on the pacific, land locked now tho. nope nope, sorry bro we refered to them as crays, actually the spiney lobster
View attachment 829682
, they like lobsters without the claws...seen packhorse crays over 8kg. taste at least 3 times better than a lobster too:love2:View attachment 829683
Well, here in the states, that's not a crayfish, our crayfish are freshwater crustaceans. I was forgetting that you're over there and things are a bit different.
Have you ever had fresh from the ocean Maine lobster? It's hard to imagine any lobster being better but, I've never had a spiny lobster so...
I'm actually quite a huge fan of crab, any type that I've had, it's all good. I'm sure it would be the same with lobster.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

LMAO,i had to screen shot this before it disappeared.
I'm with the others, I want to see what I missed!

Snow crab is not salty. You have to cook it in ocran water to make it raste right....who knew.
We always cook any seafood using sea salt, always have. If you're not, you're missing out on the natural flavor of it. My great-grandmother used to put so much salt on her haddock it seemed ridiculous but, when I was older and cooking my own seafood, I realized she knew what was up.

TerpyTyrone

TerpyTyrone

Well, here in the states, that's not a crayfish, our crayfish are freshwater crustaceans. I was forgetting that you're over there and things are a bit different.
Have you ever had fresh from the ocean Maine lobster? It's hard to imagine any lobster being better but, I've never had a spiny lobster so...
I'm actually quite a huge fan of crab, any type that I've had, it's all good. I'm sure it would be the same with lobster.
I couldnt taste the diffefence between maine lobster and gulf of Mexico lobster.
The gulf ones don't have claws. Poor bastards .They are pretty defenseless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom