Playin With Fire

• Thread starter G gnome
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

My little ones help me water outside. I don’t hide it from them at all. I’ll treat it like someone drinking a beer. Most don’t hide that. Just need to raise them right, don’t lie to them, and make sure they understand what it is and they can make decisions when they grow up
Just the other day I caught a possession charge with my kids asleep in the back seat. The cop saw the dude hand me the bag and popped right in and caught us. He was spying. I think he thought it was a heroin deal. Anyway, he made a fuss because my kids were in the car. I told him it's like going to the corner store and getting a six pack.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
I have my own basement now!
I wish I had a basement. But I do have a 20x20 tent that’s 7 feet tall!
EA6E97C6 D12D 4167 A829 F7B84D619A76
and a 3x4 tent
228238A0 C6B9 48D9 8A32 E0F19189EE40
and this stupid dog
D23539C7 01B9 4BED 8D5A 2B23123CE7D9
and this idiot that won’t stay out my fridge!
4C6C8AB5 7D02 473F AC4F F4C6E2C2D24A
Man, I miss my grow room! Summer time harvest is over we will build another!!!

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Afraid someone’s gona sneak up in here and steal my crops. This camera is wireless works on wyfy. 3 month battery life, night vision, motion detection sends a text to your phone. And an alarm you can manually hit if you need. It’s called Arlo camera. You can put it anywhere as long as it catches the signal from the base hooked to your wyfy
C667E5A0 83F7 4AC0 A564 220280265642

Srenots

Srenots

No one should ever nail like they have a machine gun in their hand!
And therw she goes! Into 48 hr darknessView attachment 830735
Afraid someone’s gona sneak up in here and steal my crops. This camera is wireless works on wyfy. 3 month battery life, night vision, motion detection sends a text to your phone. And an alarm you can manually hit if you need. It’s called Arlo camera. You can put it anywhere as long as it catches the signal from the base hooked to your wyfyView attachment 830737

Nice....

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Even in a legal state, you wouldn't want the child welfare people getting wind of shit like that, there's always someone ready to lose their minds over some shit like that! All the bleeding heart types.
True. But there is a line between morals and rules. I would never have my kids inside my grow room helping with my real work but at the same time I enjoy teaching them and will never hide shit from my kids. I have plants in my backyard and instead of lying to them I teach them. I don’t make it cool or funny like “hey look at my kids with the pot plant” but when they know what it is it doesn’t become so taboo and make them lie and get so intrigued by this weird plant that nobody can talk about. Same with alcohol or many other things you teach them the good and bad about it and don’t make it taboo

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

True. But there is a line between morals and rules. I would never have my kids inside my grow room helping with my real work but at the same time I enjoy teaching them and will never hide shit from my kids. I have plants in my backyard and instead of lying to them I teach them. I don’t make it cool or funny like “hey look at my kids with the pot plant” but when they know what it is it doesn’t become so taboo and make them lie and get so intrigued by this weird plant that nobody can talk about. Same with alcohol or many other things you teach them the good and bad about it and don’t make it taboo
But there is always the risk of being judged. And there is an age when they are ready to learn. Can’t have the kindergartener going to school talking about how we watered daddy’s pot plants yeaterday

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

No problem with convincing me, it's all good from where I sit, it's all those bleeding hearts, etc., that you'd have to convince, not to mention the DHHS people. Especially as long as the fed still says it illegal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom