• Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
IMG 1586
Those are beans from a granola funk male after about 2 weeks
Not trying to be rude but i dont see a swollen calyx with beans developing, i see full male flowers.

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

View attachment 831409
Not trying to be rude but i dont see a swollen calyx with beans developing, i see full male flowers.
I dono bro. I thought so at first too but if you zoom in and look close it looks like there is a calyx wrapped around those opening up.
A lil blurry tho but seems to be a purplish calyx wrapped around green beans.
Beans do seem big for that stage but I don’t have experience making seeds so I dono

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
I dono bro. I thought so at first too but if you zoom in and look close it looks like there is a calyx wrapped around those opening up.
A lil blurry tho but seems to be a purplish calyx wrapped around green beans.
Beans do seem big for that stage but I don’t have experience making seeds so I dono
I have made lots of seeds and that looks like full male flowers to me but i could be wrong. And like you said, its way to big to just be pollenated 14 days ago and the seed be that big already. Just trying to save someone a headache from hermi pollen. Hopefully he can check it out and get a couple more pics and prove me wrong. Hopefully skunked dont take offense to trying to help out.

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

I have made lots of seeds and that looks like full male flowers to me but i could be wrong. And like you said, its way to big to just be pollenated 14 days ago and the seed be that big already. Just trying to save someone a headache from hermi pollen. Hopefully he can check it out and get a couple more pics and prove me wrong. Hopefully skunked dont take offense to trying to help out.
Definitely I’m curious now.
I haven’t made seeds so I don’t know. Just thought it looked like it popped out of a calyx. You’re probably right. At first look I said manbthose are balls

Skunked

Skunked

Man non taken but I pulled her out of the room and into the room he was in for a day, gave him a good shake brought her out and sprayed her then stuck her back under her original light agin with the rest of what I have flowering...it is a purple calyx with a fat bean in it lol I'll get some more pics down the road when they ripen

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
I’m not rich by any means. But if any you all get a chance to deliver your father in laws corvette to the dealership for service take it!!
Put 80 miles on this baby today and didn’t get a ticket!!!
013A4563 02B7 4642 933D 9641C7406F86
4A87F98A A8E5 4D3D AA13 1EEF90ECF14F

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

He was on some other threat talking about old heads only, he’s been doing this 10+ years but then asking for help with an extraction fan in his 4x4 tent Amazon 199.99 full mars setup. I’m all for the start up pack but don’t pretend to be someone your not.

I’ve never met a vet who had to remind everyone every 2 min he is a vet.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
He was on some other threat talking about old heads only, he’s been doing this 10+ years but then asking for help with an extraction fan in his 4x4 tent Amazon 199.99 full mars setup. I’m all for the start up pack but don’t pretend to be someone your not.

I’ve never met a vet who had to remind everyone every 2 min he is a vet.
I’m not a vet, but I did stay at a holiday inn once!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom