Skunked

IMG 0961
IMG 0958

IMG 0958
IMG 0965
IMG 0961
Papa Indica

Papa Indica

And yes Pops we all need a place to vent. I'm still fortunate enough to have many good friends that are willing to listen. I don't know what I would do with out them.
We all have bad days.
A recent conversation I had got me thinking, (again), about how it's as if I never existed, all the "friends" that I've had over the years are nowhere to be found, at all. Shit like that gets depressing when you let yourself think about it.

We're doing all we can and all we want is to be happy. I have my faith to bolster me but that's mine and I wouldn't try to press it on anybody else. But we all have one thing in common, we love to grow cannabis. I personally believe that it's another blessing from above. What anybody believes really doesn't matter. The truth of the matter is that it has brought us together here. Let's make the most of it and enjoy the marvelous creation that we call cannabis.
Yeah, if I didn't have my growing I don't know how much worse things would be for me, it's definitely helped keep me going and it is nice to have a place to go where you have a common bond with everyone.

Skunked

Skunked

Mother of all cherries? Explane
That's the 4th picture down in that second post something crazy happened uploading pics. I'll have to look more so into it but it's an inhouse genetics cross, I know obvious mother of all berries x with something cherry. It really does smell like cherries tho, we had a few phenos on the farm my favorites were one from indoors that had the buzz, had a sweet smell tho like cake. The other was outdoors and actually turns solid purple all the way through out reallllllly had the cherry smell too. I popped a bean from each, the one pictured is from the first one...it's definitely more of an indica, not a bad smoke but honestly everyone else around here likes it more than I, I like growing it tho..especially the one pictured.

TerpyTyrone

TerpyTyrone

I wouldn't mind migrating myself ;)
While in myrtle beach I realized the southeast is nice to visit but I dont miss the dumb riff raff that hangaround the touristy spots gawking at women, no staring..... Blasting gangster rap in there g whips. It was fun to watch the illicit lifestlye for a few days. Southwest Florida was fun for a while too. If ya can afford a snowmobile then ur getting tuned up for this year. We got slammed in the higher elevations last year.

stonestacker

stonestacker

Sent @stonestacker home w the fishing beatdown of a lifetime but i did give em some fish filets as a consolation prize!!!

Despite some rough weather during his stay we had an awesome time.

Lol. You don't have to catch the most fish to be the winner... And yes I'm the winner winner chicken dinner.

I got home @ midnight 70* and about 80% humidity. Good old MI. I can put my long johns away for another month or 2.
Fish on...

bicky studs

bicky studs

Hell yea bro. Good job and good luck to you! I'm clean off heroin for 2+ years now. It might sound corny, but growing has changed my life and helped me become passionate about something again. A feeling that I haven't felt in probably over a decade.
good stuff m8
yeah i kicked a few habbits over the years, crystal was by far the hardest but alcohol is really a tough haul with the whole social aspect n shit.
im definately in the wrong country too. its abnormal not to drink before lunch here:(

Toaster79

Toaster79

coke is such a boring drug never understood the appeal . mdma mixed with fungus was my cup of tea back in the day

Havent had some good mdma for ages. Gotta score some good shit. The last time we were on an open air festival for 3 days. Took 13 pcs with me and wanted to sell 8 of them to cover the expenses. All gone on second day and nothing left to sling. Weed gone, beer gone ... Destroyed everything hahaha. Took me a week to get my shit back together.

Toaster79

Toaster79

coke is such a boring drug never understood the appeal . mdma mixed with fungus was my cup of tea back in the day

We would get some decent coke here and there. It was like your brain was working at 400% and you were a few minutes ahead in time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom