Playin With Fire

• Thread starter G gnome
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
gwheels

gwheels

been sober for over a year now, quit my job yesterday. time for a new chapter in my life:badboy:
I am sticking to cannabis myself. I went for blood work this morning. I think an alcohol detox is in order :o and I will have it confirmed next week.

Truth be told booze is stupid. I have made no wrong decision partaking in cannabis. Alcohol is the devil.

1 xwife...1 wife that was great and died and going for #3 soon. Sober is the way to go.

gwheels

gwheels

Oh I need to mention something about coke. My best bud lost 2 of his cousins to fentanl laced coke. Fucking ISIS. Seriously if you have a coke habit it is time to give it up before you die from tampering of product.

Thank God for Weed !. The shit i grow is only tampered with my hands and ox like tendancies.

And if you do crystal or heroin get help. Seriously the shit is no good and you will die faster because it is laced more often with fentenal or carfentenol.

maybe we should nuke ISIS.

Toaster79

Toaster79

FB IMG 1538077098827

gwheels

gwheels

God is the creator of cannabis. ISIS is just the general blame all problem centre. My God is different than your God etc but it came from some place.

I had to restrain myself. Because i was on a politcal bitch fest forum a minute ago. I am trying to be evicted from the site so i can go back to normal weed conversation.

But dont kid yourself. ISIS/China/Russia are behind the heroin/coke tampering. I saw it in a dream....or on tv or something.

Does meth get tampered? why the hell would you do meth?

Last edited:
Toaster79

Toaster79

God is the creator of cannabis. ISIS is just the general blame all problem centre. My God is different than your God etc but it came from some place.

What God are you talking about? You met the guy or is he one of your imaginary friends?

ISIS was created by US gov so they can keep terrorizing middle east and steal gold and oil and kill innocent people for no reason.

gwheels

gwheels

What God are you talking about? You met the guy or is he one of your imaginary friends?

ISIS was created by US gov so they can keep terrorizing middle east and steal gold and oil and kill innocent people for no reason.

Incorrect. Since the crusades the muslim hoard has tried to kill all infidels. ISIS is the extension of that. And yes you have gone to wars you should not have gone to but the bad guy was really there.

And I am talking about my God. WE can all have our own. Why do you hate my God that you know so much? geeze smoke a fatty. See that is from the other forum and detuned greatly. :D

Toaster79

Toaster79

Incorrect. Since the crusades the muslim hoard has tried to kill all infidels. ISIS is the extension of that. And yes you have gone to wars you should not have gone to but the bad guy was really there.

And I am talking about my God. WE can all have our own. Why do you hate my God that you know so much? geeze smoke a fatty. See that is from the other forum and detuned greatly. :D

Since the crusades? Seriously? You did take history classes didn't you? So what was a white man's wearing a cross bussiness in the middle east? You want to enligthen me? Who wiped out native americans? Muslims again? What the fuck are you babbling about. I'm sure you read Holy Bible one too many times but did youe ever bother to read Kur'An? Might find out those two books basically teach one and same thing.

gwheels

gwheels

Ok so this got way too hot for the average doob. Calm down.

And they had crosses because it was Christianity vs islam all on battle.

And Christianity and Islam share an ancestor. They are both fucked up.

I am believe if we all smoked some decent smoke we would live in harmony.

Last edited:
Toaster79

Toaster79

gwheels

gwheels

I am not a christian at all. But ISIS is still real. Geeze they hate our way of life. PERIOD. It is a real thing. Most of the Canadian muslims I know feel the exact same way.

sixstring

sixstring

ok ur off the hook, but yeah... thought i was in an old thread for a sec:smoking:
they damn similar at a glance, same plate n all

oldView attachment 832815newView attachment 832816

nice work bro:badboy:
Lmao,it's not a plate. That's a mason jar lid from my personal smoke section.
It's called consistency haha. Wedding cake burmuda pie cake,similar bud structure.took the pic with the same phone on the same trailer tounge :cool:

gwheels

gwheels

I am not a christian at all. But ISIS is still real. Geeze they hate our way of life. PERIOD. It is a real thing. Most of the Canadian muslims I know feel the exact same way.

Is there a rewind to undo this? Because if i get going back and forth it will be all bucked up and that was not my intention.

All of this because of a capital G. Jesus probably still loves you. I don't talk to him but i would imagine he is the forgiving sort.

Toaster79

Toaster79

Is there a rewind to undo this? Because if i get going back and forth it will be all bucked up and that was not my intention.

All of this because of a capital G. Jesus probably still loves you. I don't talk to him but i would imagine he is the forgiving sort.

I'm an atheist if that means anything to you

gwheels

gwheels

I'm an atheist if that means anything to you

Thank the god of pot for allowing us to have this wonderful herb. You can be athiest and i can be whatever the fucked up thing i am. Harmony is ok.

We hurt no one with our beliefs. Believe what you wish !

I think you are a ok Toaster !

I only use sarcasm at the other place. And when will people realize sarcasm doesnt work in a letter or text?

Fuck i am an old man

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
know what the root meaning of sarcasm is?

"tearing of flesh"

The root word in Greek, sarx or sarks, means “flesh.” Sarcasm as a whole comes from the Greek word sarkazein, which means to “tear flesh.” Sarcasm hurts people by mocking their beliefs or feelings. And it’s more than just the words we speak. It’s also the tone we use to deliver them.

gwheels

gwheels

ISIS is still a bunch of undermining bastards though !!!!!. To what we hold dear.

And the POTUS does not matter in this regard. They hate all manner of diplomacy and women and whatever we as the western hemisphere hold dear !

And they probably love soccer and hate real football. REAL FOOTBALL. bunch of buckers ! I was going to say fuckers but i am not sure if that is allowed.

I LOVE American football. My 12 year old plays it and we love to watch it . and I bet on it !!!

WTF what an awesome sport. Go PACKERS !!!!

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Personally I think all this political and religion talk is for the birds. Take that shit elsewhere

About to chop the Banner glue this weekend. Really lookin forward to it. I’m super fuckin impressed with it. Should be my highest yield to date and it turned out to be more photogenic than I thought.
Greasy as all hell and stinky as all hell. Can’t wait to smoke it.
Accidentally supercropped this little lower last night so I clipped it off to take a look since it was 3 days to chop.

99C88EF6 D0CE 48E8 9C3A 482CA61D9914
SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

I prefer not to talk religion or politics on here either, but what I have always found interesting is that if atheists are right, they can never say "I told you so." But if the religious nuts end up being right, well, they tried to warn ya, and I'm sure they will let you hear all about it when you're burning in hell!! LMAO

PS - I hold the belief that there could be some Divine being out there, but I have no idea, and neither does anyone else, and organized religion is bull shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom