Playin With Fire

• Thread starter G gnome
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

heisen

Lol you dont own threads or this site man what ever y'all are lame and no fun . it would be different if ya did it in purpose but you said before it was an accident now your claiming you did it on pourpose its cool I liked this place better before you became grand wizard
The plant is wifi43.It has been around for a while and OG Rascal and several others have used the plant to breed with.I stress every plant that i get and never have run.I had some pretty bad ass genetics in the room at the time and looked forward to one of the plants hopefully throwing a few balls.It wasnt like all out hermie fest it threw a couple here and there on the lowers which i already knew the 43 is famous for that if you over feed it or grow it in a scrog with low light under the nets.At the time i was already getting set up to run a few on a flood table to test so the timing was perfect.I even told one of my buddies what i was doing before i ever even mentioned it on any forum.

But onto the subject of you.You were previously banned and came back with a different name.That technically means you are still banned.If i was the grand wizard as you say i would have dropped the hammer as soon as you showed back up.After all its not easy to hide yourself when you been here for a while.That wasnt my intention.Your comments you made on my thread was just you being a dick.You offer no advice or help to anyone here.You only purpose is to poke fun,Show everyone how bad ass you are without ever really posting any kind of journals,pics,grows or much of nothing.But yet you are just a wealth of knowledge and badassness.
Do me a favor.Stay off my threads and Dont quote me ever.Some folks were just born to be dickheads and thats just the way it is.I have enough going on around here to be worried about a class clown looking for laughs at the expense of someones hard work.I bet you laugh at old people when they fall down,and when people make fart jokes..Get a grip.

H

heisen

I'm not afraid of getting banned again it's not like this site is popping like it used to be. You think of anything to do was certain mods being power hungry and thinking that they're better than everyone
probably more to do with cunts trolling peoples threads poking fun at there grows and telling them how there doing it all wrong,without actually helping anyone or posting any solutions.I think alot of people left when the fallout happened between the bad seeds.Its coming back around but i can guarantee this,No one gonna miss you when u gone or will even notice.I actually haven't banned anyone in quite a while and it wasn't me who dropped the hammer on the group of troublemakers last time.It came from the top after he went through and read several post.

Toaster79

Toaster79

The plant is wifi43.It has been around for a while and OG Rascal and several others have used the plant to breed with.I stress every plant that i get and never have run.I had some pretty bad ass genetics in the room at the time and looked forward to one of the plants hopefully throwing a few balls.It wasnt like all out hermie fest it threw a couple here and there on the lowers which i already knew the 43 is famous for that if you over feed it or grow it in a scrog with low light under the nets.At the time i was already getting set up to run a few on a flood table to test so the timing was perfect.I even told one of my buddies what i was doing before i ever even mentioned it on any forum.

But onto the subject of you.You were previously banned and came back with a different name.That technically means you are still banned.If i was the grand wizard as you say i would have dropped the hammer as soon as you showed back up.After all its not easy to hide yourself when you been here for a while.That wasnt my intention.Your comments you made on my thread was just you being a dick.You offer no advice or help to anyone here.You only purpose is to poke fun,Show everyone how bad ass you are without ever really posting any kind of journals,pics,grows or much of nothing.But yet you are just a wealth of knowledge and badassness.
Do me a favor.Stay off my threads and Dont quote me ever.Some folks were just born to be dickheads and thats just the way it is.I have enough going on around here to be worried about a class clown looking for laughs at the expense of someones hard work.I bet you laugh at old people when they fall down,and when people make fart jokes..Get a grip.

How the fuck is he gonna keep his journals going if you locked them all for no fucking reason?

Toaster79

Toaster79

To be honest I text gnome a year or two ago when they Banned Me to delete all my threads he told me he would and then he didn't which I'm kind of glad he did it there still here if you actually know who I am

Those should be unlocked again. Bunch of people running your gear and we cant keep it in one place

H

heisen

Haha say my name! You forget this is the internet people like to have fun.you say you stress all your plants on purpose every run? To me that sounds like shotty growing but hey how ever ya want to "breed".lol I've had many journals here if ya actually knew me ya would know my spots. And you would also know I know more about breeding and growing great award winning herb "that was another clue as to who I am" lol You dont own this site or the info you post read the tou. Stay out of this thread no one here like you obviously.
I only stress the plants that i have never run.Why would you think anything different?But im actually impressed in the presence of an award winning bad ass...

Toaster79

Toaster79

Comin from the guy who bred with dirty harry. Rmfao!!

Toast, he aint selling the seeds. Hes crackin a few to see whats in there.
I personally wud rather grow seeds resulting from fire ass genetics that hermed than some bullshit purple haze mids at best that does t even turn purple.

Yet you're still salty about a herm fucking up your whole room

Mids ftw

H

heisen

Don't do it toast unless he can say my name
I dont know who you are but i knew you was an old previously banned member.It was to obvious.Someone doesn't pop in with a new name and start acting like they know everyone.If i searched hard enough i would figure it out but its not that serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom