• Thread starter G gnome
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

heisen

Nothing is fishy. The dude is just winning

We dont need that shit here. In tellin ya right now.
Never fails,Some people just cant help themselves.The dude got the Axe and came back with a seperate screen name and back to the same ol shit stirring bullshit post.I knew who he was and gave him a free ride but he couldnt stay off my threads without his comments,At this point i really think its just a jealousy issue so im willing to let it go.
@Sabertooth STFO my threads.

bicky studs

bicky studs

Never fails,Some people just cant help themselves.The dude got the Axe and came back with a seperate screen name and back to the same ol shit stirring bullshit post.I knew who he was and gave him a free ride but he couldnt stay off my threads without his comments,At this point i really think its just a jealousy issue so im willing to let it go.
@Sabertooth STFO my threads.
always nice to have fans:p

H

heisen

good shit m8:cry:, got a smile n im only on my second coffee doob for the morn:D
It's a funny meme.all breeders start somewhere.the plants were stressed and wifi43 threw a few nanners on the lowers.i took the pollen and pollinated a couple gg4 tops.i wanted to run them and see what came of it.
I have access to some pretty good cuts.another breeder friend of mine sent me ecsd,katsu 98 bubba and 91 chem skunk va cut which I plan on working with them also.i have the resources and knowledge to make it happen.not sure why folks in the industry wanna poke fun and discourage others who work there ass off to make things happen.im not growing in closets over here I'm working to make some great things happen.those test plants are just the beginning.

bicky studs

bicky studs

@Toaster79 read the link bout the slymer...
funny me n a m8 were talking the otherday that the #5 buzz is really positive. everythings hmmm "brighter" almost like a ray of sunshine is following ya round:D​

Toaster79

Toaster79

It's a funny meme.all breeders start somewhere.the plants were stressed and wifi43 threw a few nanners on the lowers.i took the pollen and pollinated a couple gg4 tops.i wanted to run them and see what came of it.
I have access to some pretty good cuts.another breeder friend of mine sent me ecsd,katsu 98 bubba and 91 chem skunk va cut which I plan on working with them also.i have the resources and knowledge to make it happen.not sure why folks in the industry wanna poke fun and discourage others who work there ass off to make things happen.im not growing in closets over here I'm working to make some great things happen.those test plants are just the beginning.

You don't breed with an unstable strain! That's rule no. 1

You start with a tested stable strain. Male and female. Your wifi hermed because it was a little pissed. That's not breeding stock material that's compost material. You wanna do something try doing it right.

H

heisen

You start with a tested stable strain. Male and female. Your wifi hermed because it was a little pissed. That's not breeding stock material that's compost material. You wanna do something try doing it right.
There are a ton of genetics out there that came from Hermed and feminized moms.lots of good plants has come from accidental pollinations.
It also doesnt mean any female bred with a male wont herm.ive seen plenty of plants herm that were bred with male plants.it can happen with anything.people put way to much stock into fems are the devil.most of the i95 and Chemdog came from a hermied bag of sensi.all them fire strains today like gg4 and others also came from hermied psrents.the genetic trait does not always get handed down from the parents.

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Hahaha

Had spider mites before. Wasn't too hard to get rid of them. Even chili spray works. Mix some rape oil with it to prevent eggs to hatch an that's it. Although pyrethrine works fantastic too. Probably depends on the size of the grow and how bad the infestation is.

Good thing is you won't get those with seeds hahaha

Unless they're naturally occurring and keep materialising like the Borg. Those little bastards are native where I live. Best we can do is slow em down a bit, but they WILL return, en force.

TerpyTyrone

TerpyTyrone

Anybody seen this before? I'm in coco/perlite 1:1 with soil. About 6 weeks into flower. New growth doesnt show signs immediately, but after a few days it spreads. I cut the fans, it spread.
I flushed a week ago. I use flora trio. Cal mag. 750-850 ppm. I'm stumped.
Thanks for any input

Toaster79

Toaster79

There are a ton of genetics out there that came from Hermed and feminized moms.lots of good plants has come from accidental pollinations.
It also doesnt mean any female bred with a male wont herm.ive seen plenty of plants herm that were bred with male plants.it can happen with anything.people put way to much stock into fems are the devil.most of the i95 and Chemdog came from a hermied bag of sensi.all them fire strains today like gg4 and others also came from hermied psrents.the genetic trait does not always get handed down from the parents.

And that justifies all the herm genetics on the market and fully seeded grow ops, people loosing their business over some greedy fuck that wants to cash in and disappear?

This is exactly what is wrong with this community nowadays. Everyone wants some quick cash but nobody would put some effort in it. Real breeders spend years or even decades working on their lines. They dedicate their lives. They do not sell flavour of the day crossed with flavour of tommorow.

H

heisen

And that justifies all the herm genetics on the market and fully seeded grow ops, people loosing their business over some greedy fuck that wants to cash in and disappear?

This is exactly what is wrong with this community nowadays. Everyone wants some quick cash but nobody would put some effort in it. Real breeders spend years or even decades working on their lines. They dedicate their lives. They do not sell flavour of the day crossed with flavour of tommorow.
I can agree with you but hermaphoditsm is embedded in all cannibas.its a survival trait.its actually called Monoecious hermaphrodites.a plant that does it based on a stress response to survive.hermies can pop up in anyones gear just like illnesses in people that can go back after several generations.i respect your knowledge and experience but there is a certian level of high horse when it comes to some of them old school breeders.when one of there plants herms it's the growers fault but when there competition seeds herm it's the genetics.

H

heisen

Anybody seen this before? I'm in coco/perlite 1:1 with soil. About 6 weeks into flower. New growth doesnt show signs immediately, but after a few days it spreads. I cut the fans, it spread.
I flushed a week ago. I use flora trio. Cal mag. 750-850 ppm. I'm stumped.
Thanks for any input
Calcium.u using ro or distilled water?

G gnome

G gnome

No fun allowed got it. Back to the free world .
U know where this road leads dude.
Im all about having fun but what ur doin is fuckin lame

Comin from the guy who bred with dirty harry. Rmfao!!

Toast, he aint selling the seeds. Hes crackin a few to see whats in there.
I personally wud rather grow seeds resulting from fire ass genetics that hermed than some bullshit purple haze mids at best that does t even turn purple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom